CSNbbs
Spring Game - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Central Michigan (/forum-467.html)
+----- Thread: Spring Game (/thread-816182.html)

Spring Game - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 04-22-2017 10:56 PM

We are back to the offense that made us so successful! No-huddle-spread offenses annihilate defenses (just like they did against our defense last year). I like what I heard from the running backs, and the quarterbacks as well. I think Lazzaro will see the field in many situations with his running ability. Special teams remains just that, "special" (and not in a good way). They had better clean up that sh!t fast! I don't like the idea of a scUM transferring here with one year to play, and assume he's going to take a starting role 03-puke. In any event, I like the transition back to what made us successful. I'm especially glad Heeke/Enos are gone forever! Worst hires in CMU history! Now, if we can just get someone to dump that juvenile, third-class flying-C!03-puke

RE: Spring Game - CMichFan - 04-23-2017 06:26 PM

I don't mind the flying "C" so much any more -- although a change to something more traditional / classic would be good. I actually liked the diagonal interlocking CMU look (gold letters / maroon helmet) that we used briefly in the 90s.

I like that Bono will go with what he perceives to be the team's strength. I still think a lot will depend on improvements on the OL. Hopefully, a year of seasoning will have made the difference.

RE: Spring Game - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 04-25-2017 10:42 AM

I won't be satisfied with anything less than the SPEAR/FEATHER!

RE: Spring Game - cmufanatic - 04-26-2017 08:45 AM

CE i loved seeing the spread back, we have some athletes and speed now, edwards had a great jet sweep to the left side nice burst and scored a td. The qb were really slinging downfield, poljan, damn, he has a cannon, throws a nice ball, into coverage a lot but that will improve. NO FB!
Kids clinic was a blast!

RE: Spring Game - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 04-26-2017 09:44 AM

Tic, glad you and the little ones had a good time. I saw the highlights afterwards. We're are going to wear a lot of defenses down!