CSNbbs
Trump Personally Works Deal To Rescue USA Aid Worker Held For 3 Years In Egypt - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Trump Personally Works Deal To Rescue USA Aid Worker Held For 3 Years In Egypt (/thread-816074.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Trump Personally Works Deal To Rescue USA Aid Worker Held For 3 Years In Egypt - Redwingtom - 04-21-2017 02:43 PM

(04-21-2017 01:00 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(04-21-2017 12:59 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Always something to moan about.

exactly!

Do you guys even listen to yourself? That's all you did for the whole 8 years of the Obama administration for goodness sake. 03-lol

RE: Trump Personally Works Deal To Rescue USA Aid Worker Held For 3 Years In Egypt - Redwingtom - 04-21-2017 02:50 PM

(04-21-2017 01:03 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(04-21-2017 12:56 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Just agreeing to meet with a thug like al-Sisi was enough payment for him. It legitimizes him.

Quote:Egypt’s military ruler Abdel Fattah el-Sisi was never invited to the Obama White House, where he was viewed as a brutal tyrant with little regard for human rights and democracy.

On Monday, President Donald Trump will roll out the red carpet for him.
Trump to welcome Egypt’s dictator

Don't recall your outrage way back when

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2718143/Obamas-monsters-ball-How-White-House-opened-doors-Africas-evil-dictators-homophobes-turned-blind-eye-human-rights-record.html

Dude, you're even worse than my wife at dissecting my feelings. 03-rotfl Where did I say I was outraged by Trump hosting this guy?

And excuse me for not taking a public position on everything that occurred in the world the past 8 years. 01-wingedeagle

Was it a thread here? Did I read that thread? Did I condone it then? And other than the guy he didn't invite, I don't have clue one who those other yahoos even are! I didn't realize Equatorial Guinea, Gambia and Cameroon where that important to you. 03-lol