CSNbbs
Home and Home with Baylor - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Wichita State (/forum-620.html)
+----- Thread: Home and Home with Baylor (/thread-815113.html)

Home and Home with Baylor - Dport29 - 04-11-2017 10:09 AM

Heard about this series this morning! Nice to add another BIG12 team next year

RE: Home and Home with Baylor - rabidTU2 - 04-11-2017 11:10 AM

It was also reported here locally that we've (TU) scheduled a MBB game in Wichita evidently at the IBA against K-State for next year. If so, would the Shocker fans root for us or KSU? This may be the first neutral site MBB I can remember in the regular season.

Just a word of warning, this is obviously a ploy to get the Wichita fans to side with KSU and abandon WSU. IMO

RE: Home and Home with Baylor - Dport29 - 04-11-2017 11:24 AM

(04-11-2017 11:10 AM)rabidTU2 Wrote:  It was also reported here locally that we've (TU) scheduled a MBB game in Wichita evidently at the IBA against K-State for next year. If so, would the Shocker fans root for us or KSU? This may be the first neutral site MBB I can remember in the regular season.

Just a word of warning, this is obviously a ploy to get the Wichita fans to side with KSU and abandon WSU. IMO

Hard to say. There are enough KSU fans in Wichita that I don't think many WSU fans would attend. Myself I would pull for you guys since we are in the same conference.

RE: Home and Home with Baylor - SubGod22 - 04-11-2017 12:28 PM

Most Wichita fans would be for Tulsa. With that said, there are enough KSU fans in the area that they'll put a lot of butts in seats on their own.

Even if we weren't conference mates, I'd still pull for Tulsa over them.

RE: Home and Home with Baylor - ShockdaWorld - 06-20-2017 11:01 AM

(04-11-2017 11:10 AM)rabidTU2 Wrote:  It was also reported here locally that we've (TU) scheduled a MBB game in Wichita evidently at the IBA against K-State for next year. If so, would the Shocker fans root for us or KSU? This may be the first neutral site MBB I can remember in the regular season.

For one day only...TU TU TU TU!!!

RE: Home and Home with Baylor - fastbow - 06-20-2017 12:43 PM

probably be easier to get tickets for that game. I could be a Tulsa fan for a day.