CSNbbs
Holly Crap this is BIG! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Holly Crap this is BIG! (/thread-811171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - mptnstr@44 - 03-04-2017 10:25 AM

(03-04-2017 10:20 AM)bullet Wrote:  We'll see if there is any more to this than the "Trump is owned by Putin" story. So far all that is out is Breitbart and Trump's tweet based on an unknown source.

Taking heads this morning said that the wire tap of Trump Tower was included in a Washington Post or Times story (can't remember which one) in January. It's not just on Breitbart unless the Post or Times is now sourcing Breitbart.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - TechRocks - 03-04-2017 10:26 AM

Interesting linky

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Memphis Blazer - 03-04-2017 10:27 AM

Just a history question for one of the ones on this board who thinks Trump does no wrong.

How is this McCarthyism. I get the Nixon/Watergate analogy, but McCarthyism. Trump needs to study his history. If anything, he is the McCarthy in this scenario.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - TechRocks - 03-04-2017 10:31 AM

(03-04-2017 10:27 AM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  Just a history question for one of the ones on this board who thinks Trump does no wrong.

How is this McCarthyism. I get the Nixon/Watergate analogy, but McCarthyism. Trump needs to study his history. If anything, he is the McCarthy in this scenario.

McCarthyism as I understand the use of the term today is basically about smearing someone with innuendo, aka, no proof or evidence.

As for Trump, I think he's brilliant with his tweets. He gives just enough information (all factual to date) to set people off and leaving them to fill in the blanks.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - EverRespect - 03-04-2017 10:35 AM

(03-04-2017 10:31 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 10:27 AM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  Just a history question for one of the ones on this board who thinks Trump does no wrong.

McCarthyism as I understand the use of the term today is basically about smearing someone with innuendo, aka, no proof or evidence.

As for Trump, I think he's brilliant with his tweets. He gives just enough information (all factual to date) to set people off and leaving them to fill in the blanks.
Correct. Bush would have brought it to the NYT or WP to sit on. Trump's method forces the media to cover it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Holly Crap this is BIG! - mptnstr@44 - 03-04-2017 10:38 AM

McCarthyism can be used as a analogous term to indicate a modern day witch hunt (trying to tie the Trump administration to collusion with Russia could be seen in that light) rather than a specific reference to a witch hunt for communists.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Jugnaut - 03-04-2017 10:40 AM

It's a witch-hunt without regard to evidence or proof, just salacious stories accusing political opponents of the DNC/MSM of collaborating with Russia. It's a campaign of fear to de-legitimize an opponent. In this case a sitting president. It's almost exactly the same thing as McCarthyism. It's the "Red Scare" all over again.

Wikipedia link to McCarthyism

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - DefCONNOne - 03-04-2017 10:44 AM

(03-04-2017 08:54 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  If you say there is NO evidence of Russian collusion between the Trump campaign and Putin you are blind to reality.

The copy-and-paste is strong with this one.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - WKUYG - 03-04-2017 10:51 AM

(03-04-2017 09:01 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Here's one:

DJT. If Russia can hack Hillary's emails and release them that would be GREAT!!!!!!

Some deplorable rally in the summer.

Was that really what Trump said? Or was it more like this...

if Russia hacked the DNC emails then maybe they can find the hundreds of missing ones

Bet if you look that is closer to what was said. Do you really think if Trump had anything to do with the DNC getting hacked or the Russians he would say anything like that even jokingly? Or would he talk to them in private?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - UofMstateU - 03-04-2017 10:58 AM

(03-04-2017 10:51 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 09:01 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Here's one:

DJT. If Russia can hack Hillary's emails and release them that would be GREAT!!!!!!

Some deplorable rally in the summer.

Was that really what Trump said? Or was it more like this...

if Russia hacked the DNC emails then maybe they can find the hundreds of missing ones

Bet if you look that is closer to what was said. Do you really think if Trump had anything to do with the DNC getting hacked or the Russians he would say anything like that even jokingly? Or would he talk to them in private?

Thats exactly what he said, and there was nothing wrong with it. If Russia, or any other entity hacked the emails, the american public has every right to ask for copies of them because they belong to us, and because the shitturd Clinton failed to turn them over.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - WKUYG - 03-04-2017 11:06 AM

(03-04-2017 09:57 AM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  Judge Ferrer was on Fox and explained the situation legally based on what is known.
He said the Obama Administration made the legal request to FISA to wire tap Trump's org back in May and was turned down. They must've gone back to FISA with a narrower request based on the possibility of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. He stated that this must've been approved based on the narrower request which would've narrowed what they were allowed to collect and assess.
If they collected info on the Trump org outside of the very narrow grounds FISA approved for their tap, they broke the law.
If they leaked ANY info out they also broke the law.

And you can bet the farm if they got ANYTHING against Trump from the wire tap...

he would not be President today. No way in hell. If Trump did anything illegal they would have went to congress with that info before they ratified the election results. Or charged him or shown him what they had so he would step down.

Finding out now tells you all we need to know...nothing there that could be damning enough to make Trump step aside.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - gdunn - 03-04-2017 11:07 AM

He referenced the 30000 emails that went mysteriously missing from Hillary's server and computers

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Smaug - 03-04-2017 11:15 AM

Remember when W retired to the farm and left Obama alone? Neither does Obama.

Sent from my XT1565 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - UofMstateU - 03-04-2017 11:29 AM

this needs to happen.

[Image: obamaarrested.jpeg]

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - bullet - 03-04-2017 11:34 AM

You need to study your history. People are being forced out of their jobs because they support a political candidate or support one of his positions (build a wall). Political rallies are shut down. The government is spying on a political group. Government agencies are working against people with certain political affiliations (conservatives) People are smeared for mere association with an "undesirable." "Undesirable" viewpoints are not allowed, especially on college campuses.

The Democrats are EXACTLY following the McCarthy playbook. You must have flunked history in high school. This is the main reason I switched from none of the above to Trump. The Democrats are truly scary and totalitarian. They have no ethics other than "the ends justify the means."

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - WKUYG - 03-04-2017 11:39 AM

(03-04-2017 11:15 AM)Smaug Wrote:  Remember when W retired to the farm and left Obama alone? Neither does Obama.

Sent from my XT1565 using CSNbbs mobile app

Before this is over someone is going to wish they retired to the west coast. Former President Obama might still have some power and enough friends in high places to be a thorn in President Trumps side....for now. As time goes by that will get weaker and weaker as his moles gets pushed out. You poke the biggest bear in the woods, enough...

you get eaten at some point

Lets not forget if a sitting President who's time is limited can push the AG into getting wire taps on a person running for President. Most likely in the name of national security. The current president who has almost 4 years left. Can do the same. It wouldn't be hard to push a right leaning judge to wire tap our former presidents offices. Or his home if they think he's trying to take down a sitting president.

That is what these people that is poking the bear needs to think about. Make no mistake about it. President Trump is the biggest baddest bear. Poke it long enough...you get eaten

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - ODU BLUE - 03-04-2017 11:46 AM

CNN's Brian Stelter is on screaming that Trump is leaking classified information. CNN only likes certain leaks I guess?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - ODU BLUE - 03-04-2017 11:48 AM

[Image: screenshot_2016-12-23_00.37.26.png]

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Paul M - 03-04-2017 11:55 AM

What's classified about what he tweeted? Is there a gag order in place?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - shere khan - 03-04-2017 11:58 AM

(03-04-2017 11:55 AM)Paul M Wrote:  What's classified about what he tweeted? Is there a gag order in place?
Nothing CNN has gone full tard