CSNbbs
Holly Crap this is BIG! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Holly Crap this is BIG! (/thread-811171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - gdunn - 03-13-2017 09:04 PM

Hands up don't shoot...

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Hood-rich - 03-13-2017 09:11 PM

(03-13-2017 08:19 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  He's a moron. Straight up moron. Who claims what he said without evidence?
I don't know. You might even say that he "acted stupidly".

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Machiavelli - 03-13-2017 09:15 PM

Spicer: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping.

Uggghhhhh

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Machiavelli - 03-13-2017 09:54 PM

Do any of you have a modicum of respect for yourselves and admit this whole fiasco was terribly wrong? Obama was wronged. Read through the first ten pages of this. How pathetic. Sad.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Machiavelli - 03-13-2017 09:58 PM

ODU Blue......

Any semblance of embarrassment for starting this thread?

Jugnaut

Post 25

What there has been no evidence of is Trumps tweets.

Any misgivings?

Some of you have to be embarrassed by this shyt storm No?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - bullet - 03-14-2017 08:10 AM

(03-13-2017 09:58 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  ODU Blue......

Jugnaut

Post 25

Any misgivings?

As the great Yogi Berra said, "It ain't over till its over."

You could find yourself really embarrassed by this rant.

And most of us have been wait and see as to the extent and have been quoting the same sources you have been using to claim President Trump was owned by the Russians.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - TechRocks - 03-14-2017 08:17 AM

You're missing the big picture here Mach. I saw on someone's Twitter account that Obama and Trump had made a deal that if Trump wouldn't pick on Obama, Obama wouldn't pick on Trump.

I'd give you a link but it's all over the net now as the MSM has also picked up on it.

Try to keep up.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - bullet - 03-14-2017 08:36 AM

And if that link I posted (think it was Sen. Paul) was true, its a Yuuuge deal. Obama was being spied on by the FBI as well.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - bullet - 03-14-2017 09:59 AM

https://spectator.org/how-investigating-the-trump-campaign-backfired-on-obamas-embeds/

Conservative writer quoting far left liberals (Heat Street) saying Trump really was bugged.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Redwingtom - 03-14-2017 12:14 PM

If "Heat Street" are far left liberals...I've never heard that before. I've only ever seen them used for a source once here and am pretty sure it was posted by a conservative.

But if you saw it on the internet, I'm sure Trump really was bugged.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - cb4029 - 03-14-2017 01:46 PM

Did the judge give Obama life with parole, without parole, or a death sentence?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Redwingtom - 03-14-2017 02:09 PM

(03-14-2017 01:46 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  Did the judge give Obama life with parole, without parole, or a death sentence?

He's guilty...but they just can't prove it. Surely you know how this works by now.

Master Trump tweets a bald-faced lie and his new minions create a set of circumstances to make it palatable.

And I was the water carrier. 03-shhhh

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - bullet - 03-14-2017 02:15 PM

(03-14-2017 12:14 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  If "Heat Street" are far left liberals...I've never heard that before. I've only ever seen them used for a source once here and am pretty sure it was posted by a conservative.

Well of course it was in New York Times as well.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - DefCONNOne - 03-14-2017 04:02 PM

(03-14-2017 02:09 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(03-14-2017 01:46 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  Did the judge give Obama life with parole, without parole, or a death sentence?

He's guilty...but they just can't prove it. Surely you know how this works by now.

Master Trump tweets a bald-faced lie and his new minions create a set of circumstances to make it palatable.

And I was the water carrier. 03-shhhh

I seem to remember you regressives saying the same thing not 6 weeks ago when it came to President Trump. "We know he's done something, we just can't prove it yet."

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - JMUDunk - 03-14-2017 04:17 PM

(03-12-2017 06:27 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(03-12-2017 04:30 PM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  
(03-12-2017 04:24 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(03-12-2017 04:02 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  link Bull?

Don't need a link. You've already posted that they were investigating the Democratic hack, the Russians, and any connections between this an the Trump campaign. You have a transcript of conversations between the Russian ambassador and Flynn, a private citizen, that apparently occurred while Fynn was at Trump Tower. Either you believe the wire tap story, or all the rest of this leakded "Russian investigation" stuff is false as well. Cant have it both ways.

And there is that as well Mach....

The biggest evidence is the dems are starting to walk back the Russian-Trump connection stuff. Why? Because after seeing the evidence files, there is no "there" there. Even worse, its obvious the Trump camp was being spied on and there really was never much evidence to support the spying. It was basically a "Trumped" up charge used as an excuse to electronically monitor the Trump camp. It could easily blow up into the biggest scandal since Watergate. I mean, this was a White House that investigated reporters, used the IRS to attack conservative non-profits, and confiscated phone the records of UPI. Its really not hard to believe they also listened in on Trump.

And wiretapped a dim Congressman IN his congressional office. A clear crossing of the separation of powers "line".

So, as it's applied in other threads, if zerO was clearly willing and emboldened to eavesdrop on a member(s) of his own party to try to thwart their legislative efforts, why would it surprise anyone if they thought it a good idea to wiretap a political foe?

Doesn't surprise me in the least. 07-coffee3

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - JMUDunk - 03-14-2017 04:29 PM

(03-13-2017 02:36 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Did Trump show his evidence yet?

That's not how this works, now.

It's up to zerO to prove he didn't know or approve of the wiretap that caught Flynn speaking with the Ambassador. And if the story sticks that it's commonplace for NSA or whomever to listen in on any call the Ambassador may be part of, where's the tape of the conversations the H> camp and pedoPodesta group had with him?

Time to put up or shut up, did zerO order the wiretap or not?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - UofMstateU - 03-14-2017 04:32 PM

One things for certain, we aint heard jack diddly sh*t out of Obama ever since he put out that lie over a week ago that he immediately got called out on.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Jugnaut - 03-14-2017 04:56 PM

Jugnaut

Post 25

Any misgivings?

I had to go back and read my post, but I didn't say there was evidence of what Trump claimed. I said we'd "have to wait and see what comes out" (in post 15) regarding the Obama allegations. So far, not much it seems.

As to post 25, which I'll re-post here as I believe it's a fair and accurate analysis of the current state of the Trump-Russia collusion allegation:

"So far, literally no evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign has been produced. There is vague allegations and innuendo, not evidence.

No evidence has been produced to even show that Russia hacked the DNC server. I read the intelligence report. Basically, Ukrainian malware that anyone could buy on the internet was used to phish podesta. It certainly could have been Russia or it could have been a 13 year old in his parent's basement. The intelligence community at Obama's request put together a slapdash report that doesn't establish anything. I ask anyone relying on that report, what about Iraq and WMD's and other intel bloopers? An intel report is an analyst's educated guess basically.

There are a handful of contacts between Trump officials and Russia, but even those aren't that out of the ordinary.

I think a lot of folks on the left just don't recognize or understand what constitutes actual evidence. There are no eyewitnesses, tangible evidence, documents, or recordings, etc. that have been produced to establish that Trump and Russia colluded to hack the DNC's network."

Basically there's no proof of either the Dems allegations against Trump or Trump's allegations against Obama.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - nzmorange - 03-14-2017 05:37 PM

(03-14-2017 02:15 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(03-14-2017 12:14 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  If "Heat Street" are far left liberals...I've never heard that before. I've only ever seen them used for a source once here and am pretty sure it was posted by a conservative.

Well of course it was in New York Times as well.

FYI - skip to the last 7-8 paragraphs

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/13/us/politics/kellyanne-conway-obama-microwave-surveillance.html

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - ODU BLUE - 03-14-2017 06:54 PM

Jugnaut

Post 25

Any misgivings?

Lou Dobbs is reporting tonight that Trump was right and this is going to make watergate look like child's play.