CSNbbs
Holly Crap this is BIG! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Holly Crap this is BIG! (/thread-811171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Hood-rich - 03-06-2017 12:30 PM

(03-06-2017 12:26 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  From a hero of the right:

Quote:Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said Monday he had not seen any evidence that the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower and the Trump administration would have evidence if this surveillance did occur.

“I don't think the FBI is the Obama team and I don't think the men and women who are career prosecutors at DOJ belong to any team other than a blindfolded woman holding a pair of scales,” Gowdy said.

“The Obama team is no longer in charge,” he said. “So any information the current Department of Justice has that suggests the previous Department of Justice acted inappropriately, they are welcome to release it.”
Gowdy: No evidence of Trump's wiretapping claim

where does Gowdy say there is no evidence?

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Machiavelli - 03-06-2017 12:31 PM

INVESTIGATE AWAY!

and you guys are celebrating this. Schadenfreude.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Redwingtom - 03-06-2017 12:34 PM

(03-06-2017 12:29 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
Quote:Without a court order[edit]
The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year, provided that it is only to acquire foreign intelligence information,[5] that it is solely directed at communications or property controlled exclusively by foreign powers,[6] that there is no substantial likelihood that it will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party, and that it be conducted only in accordance with defined minimization procedures.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Act

07-coffee3

You need to read this again. It's pretty clear that a US person would be a party if it were done in Trump Tower. So, it would have to had gone through the court.

07-coffee3 07-coffee3

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Redwingtom - 03-06-2017 12:36 PM

(03-06-2017 12:31 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  INVESTIGATE AWAY!

03-yes

Careful what you wish for.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Hood-rich - 03-06-2017 12:36 PM

(03-06-2017 12:36 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

03-yes

if he is guilty of colluding with Russia I want him gone asap.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Machiavelli - 03-06-2017 12:38 PM

Ex-CIA director on wiretap claim: Trump apparently ‘forgot that he was president’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-cia-director-on-wiretap-claim-trump-apparently-forgot-that-he-was-president-143941457.html

What a shytshow. Absolute shytshow. He's the spoiled infant child. Liar in chief.

READ BOYS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - shere khan - 03-06-2017 12:40 PM

(03-06-2017 12:36 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 12:36 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

03-yes

if he is guilty of colluding with Russia I want him gone asap.

Me too. Therein lies the difference

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Hood-rich - 03-06-2017 12:44 PM

(03-06-2017 12:38 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Ex-CIA director on wiretap claim: Trump apparently ‘forgot that he was president’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-cia-director-on-wiretap-claim-trump-apparently-forgot-that-he-was-president-143941457.html

What a shytshow. Absolute shytshow. He's the spoiled infant child. Liar in chief.

READ BOYS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing new in that article. Just another opinion that he shouldnt have tweeted. We have plenty of those. Try again.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - SuperFlyBCat - 03-06-2017 12:49 PM

(03-06-2017 12:26 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  From a hero of the right:

Quote:Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said Monday he had not seen any evidence that the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower and the Trump administration would have evidence if this surveillance did occur.

“I don't think the FBI is the Obama team and I don't think the men and women who are career prosecutors at DOJ belong to any team other than a blindfolded woman holding a pair of scales,” Gowdy said.

“The Obama team is no longer in charge,” he said. “So any information the current Department of Justice has that suggests the previous Department of Justice acted inappropriately, they are welcome to release it.”
Gowdy: No evidence of Trump's wiretapping claim

And if he gets some he will change his mind.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Lush - 03-06-2017 12:54 PM

this is indeed a big thread! holly crap sounds like a girl with some lame grade school bullies

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - No Bull - 03-06-2017 12:55 PM

(03-06-2017 12:20 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 12:15 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Probably but Obama didn't order and he may not have known about it! I feel very very very safe that he don't order it.
Investigate away!
I love how the narrative is changing on the left. started out as "nothing happened". now it's "you can't pin this on Obama".

If he was tapped last summer where is the evidence? wouldn't it make sense to strike back with the proven Russian connection after DMV and Podesta leaks broke? Common sense isn't your friend on this Mach.

But we are going to pin it on his azz... and I cannot wait. Obama will look real good in an orange jumpsuit!!

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Machiavelli - 03-06-2017 01:02 PM

Guys.

From another board.

If Trump wasn't "wiretapped" - the GOP has to invoke the 25th amendment, right? I mean it would prove he's nuts wouldn't it?

Thoughts? We always knew he was a liar but what is a bridge too far for the spin room?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Jugnaut - 03-06-2017 01:08 PM

My personal guess (as no evidence has been produced by either side) Is that a FISA warrant was obtained to monitor communications between a foreign national and Trump associates as part of a Russia collaboration probe. Nothing was found so nothing made it to the public. There would be nothing Illegal about this if there was a legitimate target (a Russian national) of surveillance.

This why all the officials make carefully worded statements that say trump wasn't the target. The implication Is that someone else was.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - No Bull - 03-06-2017 01:10 PM

(03-06-2017 01:08 PM)Jugnaut Wrote:  My personal guess (as no evidence has been produced by either side) Is that a FISA warrant was obtained to monitor communications between a foreign national and Trump associates as part of a Russia collaboration probe. Nothing was found so nothing made it to the public. There would be nothing Illegal about this if there was a legitimate target (a Russian national) of surveillance.

This why all the officials make carefully worded statements that say trump wasn't the target. The implication Is that someone else was.

we shall see..

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - 200yrs2late - 03-06-2017 01:18 PM

(03-06-2017 01:08 PM)Jugnaut Wrote:  My personal guess (as no evidence has been produced by either side) Is that a FISA warrant was obtained to monitor communications between a foreign national and Trump associates as part of a Russia collaboration probe. Nothing was found so nothing made it to the public. There would be nothing Illegal about this if there was a legitimate target (a Russian national) of surveillance.

Implication was that even after no information was found, the tap continued as a means of gathering information on Trump to help Clinton or undermine his presidency if he won. Can't remember who said that.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - EverRespect - 03-06-2017 01:21 PM

I am inclined to agree that Obama probably did not technically break any laws, unless intel was fed to the Clintons, but it is unethical as phuck and his legacy is going to be schit.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Attackcoog - 03-06-2017 01:24 PM

(03-06-2017 11:43 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  that means there is considerable evidence dummies.................

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Considerable evidence? Of what? Of a president wiretapping the opposition campaign and feeding info to the Clintons? Yes. That will come out.

Whats about to happen is the leaks from the Obama hold outs are about to stop. Trump just lobbed a 5 inch shell across Obama's bow. The Obama "deep state" operation to scuttle the Trump agenda will now be going to into shut down mode. lol...Chicago politics---meet the Jersey way.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Hood-rich - 03-06-2017 01:48 PM

Fake news or not fake news?

[Image: C6QST8PWUAA_NHD.jpg]

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - bullet - 03-06-2017 01:50 PM

(03-06-2017 01:02 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Guys.

From another board.

If Trump wasn't "wiretapped" - the GOP has to invoke the 25th amendment, right? I mean it would prove he's nuts wouldn't it?

Thoughts? We always knew he was a liar but what is a bridge too far for the spin room?

Anybody who believes that would happen is certifiable.

Vast right wing conspiracy anyone? If there was anybody paranoid and nuts it was Hillary.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - SuperFlyBCat - 03-06-2017 02:06 PM

(03-06-2017 01:48 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  Fake news or not fake news?

[Image: C6QST8PWUAA_NHD.jpg]

NY Times is the Gold Standard, yes?