CSNbbs
Holly Crap this is BIG! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Holly Crap this is BIG! (/thread-811171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - usmbacker - 03-05-2017 12:19 PM

(03-05-2017 11:47 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  This is the difference between integrity and those that don't have it. Investigate it ALL. Let the investigation go where the evidence takes it. No more no less.

Integrity?? Loretta Lynch is over the Justice Department that is investigating Hillary Clinton and she has a private meeting on the tarmac of an airport with her husband and doesn't recuse herself from the investigation?. You call that integrity. You libs wouldn't know integrity if it hit you in the face. Now Jeff Sessions when the accusations were made about him, recused himself from any part of the Russian investigation. That is integrity. So compare Lynch and Sessions' actions. You want to talk about integrity. You don't have a clue what it means.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - bullet - 03-05-2017 12:29 PM

(03-05-2017 11:47 AM)Paul M Wrote:  So we should just stop going to the FISA court and getting approval to surveil suspected terrorists and other criminals?

We need to make sure it isn't abused.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - bullet - 03-05-2017 12:35 PM

Funny how EVERY article talks about Trump's "unproven" claims. Almost never heard that term used with golden showers or any of the other DNC talking points touted on MSM.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Attackcoog - 03-05-2017 12:42 PM

Seriously though---there is definitely something to Trumps charges....in fact, Im pretty sure its true. Watch this video from Fox News with former Chief of staff to a US Attorney General, using nothing more than public data reports from multiple major newspapers (like the NY Times, The Guardian, McClatchy, etc) filed over the last year. The paper trail is actually out there and its not very secret. The NSA, FBI, Justice Department were all involved--in fact the NY Times even talks about the wire tapping and mentions that some of the information is being shared with the White House---so no way Obama didn't know. Hell, we know Obama investigated reporters---so this is not hard to buy. The video below points out some pretty interesting stuff. The scary thing is all this information is available to the public. The fact that main stream press never connected the dots indicates to me journalism is dead in this county---or at least an unbiased press protecting the country is dead. Bottom line---there is something there.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mark-levin-breaks-down-trump-150524780.html

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - No Bull - 03-05-2017 12:52 PM

I want all the cards on the table. Cast a wide net. BTW: this puts Loretta Lynch tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton in a whole new light.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - UofMstateU - 03-05-2017 12:54 PM

Guys, it happened. A liberal journalist (Arue - thx ShereKhan) comes out and says her sources ( a 7 year hand picked person of the Obama administratoin) says the wiretap occurred. The person says she doesnt know who ordered it., but it happened.

This is where it gets really interesting. The initial FISA request was timed about the same time as when it was learned that someone had hacked the DNC. The wikileaks release of the DNC emails came in July, but the initial reports of the hacking where in May/June, in which the DNC denied they had been hacked. So interesting timing there.

THEN

Obama sends another FISA request in October. The timing it pure manure, because this would have occurred just after Clinton and Lynch had their tarmac meeting, and possibly just after the Podesta emails stated leaking.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - mptnstr@44 - 03-05-2017 12:56 PM

(03-05-2017 11:21 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 11:15 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  A court ordered it. This will gaurantee an investigation. I think the end game will be putting Pence on the iron throne but it's also a chess game for them. They can't be seen as an accompli and they have to be seen as fighting it.

Ridiculous. Cathy Arue stated last night that the taps were discussed by the Obama white house per a White House source that had been with Obama for 7 years and hand picked. Obama is busted.

Likely they thought HRC would be in office so if this ever got out she'd never investigate much less prosecute them. Only problem, HRC didn't win.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - mptnstr@44 - 03-05-2017 01:02 PM

(03-05-2017 12:42 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Seriously though---there is definitely something to Trumps charges....in fact, Im pretty sure its true. Watch this video from Fox News with former Chief of staff to a US Attorney General, using nothing more than public data reports from multiple major newspapers (like the NY Times, The Guardian, McClatchy, etc) filed over the last year. The paper trail is actually out there and its not very secret. The NSA, FBI, Justice Department were all involved--in fact the NY Times even talks about the wire tapping and mentions that some of the information is being shared with the White House---so no way Obama didn't know. Hell, we know Obama investigated reporters---so this is not hard to buy. The video below points out some pretty interesting stuff. The scary thing is all this information is available to the public. The fact that main stream press never connected the dots indicates to me journalism is dead in this county---or at least an unbiased press protecting the country is dead. Bottom line---there is something there.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mark-levin-breaks-down-trump-150524780.html

Levin was talking about all of this just this morning. ALl of the evidence he used is out there for digestion by the public. You just have to take the time to piece it all together.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - mptnstr@44 - 03-05-2017 01:03 PM

(03-05-2017 12:54 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Guys, it happened. A liberal journalist (Arue - thx ShereKhan) comes out and says her sources ( a 7 year hand picked person of the Obama administratoin) says the wiretap occurred. The person says she doesnt know who ordered it., but it happened.

This is where it gets really interesting. The initial FISA request was timed about the same time as when it was learned that someone had hacked the DNC. The wikileaks release of the DNC emails came in July, but the initial reports of the hacking where in May/June, in which the DNC denied they had been hacked. So interesting timing there.

THEN

Obama sends another FISA request in October. The timing it pure manure, because this would have occurred just after Clinton and Lynch had their tarmac meeting, and possibly just after the Podesta emails stated leaking.

May/June would've right about the time that Trump had sown up enough RNC delegates to win the nomination.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - ODU BLUE - 03-05-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:When Todd asked him whether he could confirm or deny if a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Act) order for this existed, Clapper declared, "I can deny it."

Asked again whether there was a FISA Court order to monitor Trump Tower, Clapper said, "Not to my knowledge."

Clapper said that if any wiretap like that occurred, he would "certainly hope" that he would be aware of it.

"I can't speak for other authorized entities in the government or a state or local entity," he added.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/former-dni-james-clapper-i-can-deny-wiretap-trump-tower-n729261

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Attackcoog - 03-05-2017 01:25 PM

(03-05-2017 01:06 PM)ODU BLUE Wrote:  
Quote:When Todd asked him whether he could confirm or deny if a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Act) order for this existed, Clapper declared, "I can deny it."

Asked again whether there was a FISA Court order to monitor Trump Tower, Clapper said, "Not to my knowledge."

Clapper said that if any wiretap like that occurred, he would "certainly hope" that he would be aware of it.

"I can't speak for other authorized entities in the government or a state or local entity," he added.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/former-dni-james-clapper-i-can-deny-wiretap-trump-tower-n729261

This is about to blow up. Their argument is Obama didn't have the authority to do a wire tap. Therefore---it didn't happen. lol....Nixon didn't have the authority to break into Watergate. I guess that didn't happen either?

The most interesting thing on the political talking head show "ABC This Week"----the Obama spokes person steadfastly avoiding saying there was no wiretap and avoided answering direct question on weather the White House received information obtained from Trump Tower wire taps. They were asked the same question multiple times and avoided saying there WAS NO WIRE TAP or that no information was received by the White House. This is about to blow up big....I think this happened.....

BTW---"ABC This Week" was hilarious as Martha Raddich almost comes unhinged as she is beginning to realize that her beloved Obama might just be another crooked Chicago politician.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - ODU BLUE - 03-05-2017 01:44 PM

(03-05-2017 01:25 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

This is about to blow up. Their argument is Obama didn't have the authority to do a wire tap. Therefore---it didn't happen. lol....Nixon didn't have the authority to break into Watergate. I guess that didn't happen either?

The most interesting thing on the political talking head show "ABC This Week"----the Obama spokes person steadfastly avoiding saying there was no wiretap and avoided answering direct question on weather the White House received information obtained from Trump Tower wire taps. They were asked the same question multiple times and avoided saying there WAS NO WIRE TAP or that no information was received by the White House. This is about to blow up big....I think this happened.....

BTW---"ABC This Week" was hilarious as Martha Raddich almost comes unhinged as she is beginning to realize that her beloved Obama might just be another crooked Chicago politician.

Need to get them under oath and ask some questions?

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - ODU BLUE - 03-05-2017 01:49 PM

I wonder if any of the never Trump Republicans were involved behind the scene.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - usmbacker - 03-05-2017 01:50 PM

Saw that. You nailed it.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - UofMstateU - 03-05-2017 01:50 PM

Drag them in front of congress and put them under oath. If they are trying to deny it in front of reporters, they should deny it under oath.

Funny, how none of them would testify in front of congress under oath about the Russian/Trump connection. Now we know why. A) There was none found. and B) It could lead to the discovery of the Trump Tower wiretap.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - JMUDunk - 03-05-2017 01:54 PM

Is Raddich the chick in the blue shirt with her back the camera while interviewing the Deputy Press Scty? She does become a bit unhinged and starts yelling at the Scty, but I never see who it is. If that's the same person, then yea, she was really taking this personally. lol

Further, why ANYONE would trust a word out of that bald-faced liar Clappers yob is beyond me. Im still mystified as to how he avoided impeachment or being run out of town on a rail.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - UofMstateU - 03-05-2017 02:00 PM

(03-05-2017 01:54 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

Is Raddich the chick in the blue shirt with her back the camera while interviewing the Deputy Press Scty? She comes a bit unhinged and starts yelling at the Scty, but I never see who it is. If that's the same person, then yea, she was really taking this personally. lol

Further, why ANYONE would trust a word out of that bald-faced liar Clappers yob is beyond me. Im still mystified as to how he avoided impeachment or being run out of town on a rail.

"Not Wittingly"

Its funny how the two guys the Obama administration shoved out in front of the press, one of them was:

The guy who made up the Benghazi lies and talking points

and the other was

The guy who said the government did not wittingly collect data on all americans.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - Attackcoog - 03-05-2017 02:05 PM

Is Raddich the chick in the blue shirt with her back the camera while interviewing the Deputy Press Scty? She comes a bit unhinged and starts yelling at the Scty, but I never see who it is. If that's the same person, then yea, she was really taking this personally. lol

Yes. That's her. lol....She also almost cried on election night during coverage of the returns while recounting a story of a congressman who was concerned with his son serving under a Commander and Chief Trump. She despises Trump and cant hide it at all.

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - DefCONNOne - 03-05-2017 02:50 PM

(03-05-2017 01:49 PM)ODU BLUE Wrote:  I wonder if any of the never Trump Republicans were involved behind the scene.

Fess up, Paul. What have you and your Never Trump-ers been up to?!

RE: Holly Crap this is BIG! - JMUDunk - 03-05-2017 03:32 PM

(03-05-2017 02:05 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

Yes. That's her. lol....She also almost cried on election night during coverage of the returns while recounting a story of a congressman who was concerned with his son serving under a Commander and Chief Trump. She despises Trump and cant hide it at all.

Yea, figured that was her, but she's hardly unique in the hatred. The main stream media complex is so two-faced on this, I wonder how many times she begged Trump to come on a program with her when he was a private citizen. Certainly lots of others did, but I guess one 15 YO stupid comment while attempting to be funny or show off or whatever and BOOM! Or, is it simply that they sold their souls and what shred of objectivity they used to have to jump on the first POTUS with a va-jay-jay bandwagon, and were/are now completely exposed?

She's in serious need of a little Vaca time and doesn't need to be conducting any further political interviews, she can't contain herself.

As far as Clapper, he also the guy who said something to the effect of: I answered with what I tried to make the least dishonest answer I could come up with. When, no. We now know it was flat out false, and he knew it.