CSNbbs
OT: Ole Miss press conference - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: OT: Ole Miss press conference (/thread-810204.html)

OT: Ole Miss press conference - TechRocks - 02-24-2017 10:50 AM

RE: OT: Ole Miss press conference - chiefsfan - 02-24-2017 02:13 PM

You know, even with all of this mess, about half our fan base would probably still hire Freeze back in a heart beat. The other half want Gus Malzahn back.

RE: OT: Ole Miss press conference - TechRocks - 02-24-2017 04:18 PM

The NCAA is coming hard for Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze

RE: OT: Ole Miss press conference - chiefsfan - 02-25-2017 04:05 PM

(02-24-2017 04:18 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  The NCAA is coming hard for Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze

We all knew he was cheating at Ole Miss...it was the most obvious thing on planet earth, but our fan base has an almost unhealthy attachment to Freeze since many see him as the guy who pulled our football out of the doldrums, when in reality it was a combination of multiple factors.

RE: OT: Ole Miss press conference - OsageJ - 02-25-2017 10:20 PM

(02-25-2017 04:05 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(02-24-2017 04:18 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  The NCAA is coming hard for Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze

We all knew he was cheating at Ole Miss...it was the most obvious thing on planet earth, but our fan base has an almost unhealthy attachment to Freeze since many see him as the guy who pulled our football out of the doldrums, when in reality it was a combination of multiple factors.

I don't really want him back unless it was between him or Malzahn. I will say I disagree with you dismissing what he did after Roberts left. From what you are saying Roberts could have the same year. No way.

RE: OT: Ole Miss press conference - chiefsfan - 02-25-2017 10:55 PM

(02-25-2017 10:20 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  
(02-25-2017 04:05 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  

I don't really want him back unless it was between him or Malzahn. I will say I disagree with you dismissing what he did after Roberts left. From what you are saying Roberts could have the same year. No way.

I didn't:

Roberts built the team
Freeze taught them how to win
Malzahn produced the best team we've ever heard in program history, and provided the proof that we could pay enough to build a strong program.