CSNbbs
Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight (/thread-810171.html)

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - JJ_Bearcats - 05-06-2018 12:28 PM

(05-06-2018 11:39 AM)ucdsk Wrote:  After dropping off my daughter for the 13 miler this morning, I had some time to occupy. I went to an area of town that I frequented as a youth. I had breakfast at the Waffle House and went over to see Nippert around 730 or 800 AM. Low and behold the place was filthy from the soccer game the night behold. Here is a central location for the beloved campus open to students, family and possible future students and student-athletes and the place was a pig pen...paper, cups and the like in the stands and on the playing field. Some other were visiting the place well and could not help but notice it. If this is the way a visitor to the stadium treats it then get rid of the visitor. If it is the Athletic Department then may it needs house cleaning as well. Oh and why is the dome still up?02-13-banana

Dome is up because of 5/3rd renovations. The weight room was moved to inside the bubble, so it's up to protect the weight equipment from the weather.

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - doss2 - 05-06-2018 05:28 PM

(05-06-2018 11:39 AM)ucdsk Wrote:  After dropping off my daughter for the 13 miler this morning, I had some time to occupy. I went to an area of town that I frequented as a youth. I had breakfast at the Waffle House and went over to see Nippert around 730 or 800 AM. Low and behold the place was filthy from the soccer game the night behold. Here is a central location for the beloved campus open to students, family and possible future students and student-athletes and the place was a pig pen...paper, cups and the like in the stands and on the playing field. Some other were visiting the place well and could not help but notice it. If this is the way a visitor to the stadium treats it then get rid of the visitor. If it is the Athletic Department then may it needs house cleaning as well. Oh and why is the dome still up?02-13-banana

If you let pigs in your house expect as mess. Soccer Pigs or Hooligans.

Soccer is a commie plot to get kids to dress in little shorts.

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - chatcat - 05-06-2018 05:37 PM

(05-06-2018 05:28 PM)doss2 Wrote:  

Soccer is a game invented for kids who have no athletic skills other than being able to run and kick a ball.

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - Not Duane - 05-07-2018 08:16 AM

They pay for the cleanup. We get $$ from their use of an otherwise empty facility in the off-season. I don't see the problem.

If UC loses that revenue stream it will be unfortunate.

...and they still outdraw UC FB...

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - Def Berkkat - 05-07-2018 08:54 AM

(05-07-2018 08:16 AM)Not Duane Wrote:  

They pay for the cleanup. We get $$ from their use of an otherwise empty facility in the off-season. I don't see the problem.

If UC loses that revenue stream it will be unfortunate.

...and they still outdraw UC FB...

But by all means, don't let facts stop you from trashing the program.

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - bearcatmark - 05-07-2018 09:06 AM

LMFAO... this thread gets more absurd by the day.

1. UC football outdraws FCC but a good amount. Even last year UC football drew 28,000+ despite an atrocious season. UC's had seasons drawing over 30,000 per game.
2. FCC continues to bring a ton of people to campus during the off months. It's been great for visibility of the university and great for the local businesses. Nevermind the financial benefits from parking, tickets and concessions.

I feel like people just always need something to b*tch about.

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - djtothemoney - 05-07-2018 09:13 AM

Last year in USL play FC Cincinnati averaged essential 21,200.

Last year UC Football average was 28,244. Also, FCC charges $10 to get in, the cheapest UC ticket is over $20 if I recall for a single game, and $16.50 with season tickets.

I wouldn't call that outdrawing. I am surprised they didn't clean up Saturday night though.

Also, walk around Nippert after a UC game, it's a disaster as well.

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - geef - 05-07-2018 09:53 AM

(05-06-2018 05:37 PM)chatcat Wrote:  

Soccer is a game invented for kids who have no athletic skills other than being able to run and kick a ball.

Oooh! This game is so fun. Can I play?

Soccer is for the kids who get cut from the real sports in high school.
If soccer was a sport, they would be able to score more. How boring!

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - wanes - 05-07-2018 10:21 AM

Eat a bag of dicks.

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - CliftonAve - 05-07-2018 10:31 AM

American Football is a hooligan sport, invented by a bunch of commies.

-- Some Cincinnati Red Stockings fan after UC played Miami University in football for its inaugural game in 1885.

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - doss2 - 05-07-2018 07:24 PM

(05-07-2018 09:13 AM)djtothemoney Wrote:  Last year in USL play FC Cincinnati averaged essential 21,200.

Last year UC Football average was 28,244. Also, FCC charges $10 to get in, the cheapest UC ticket is over $20 if I recall for a single game, and $16.50 with season tickets.

I wouldn't call that outdrawing. I am surprised they didn't clean up Saturday night though.

Also, walk around Nippert after a UC game, it's a disaster as well.

When you live in Mom's basement $10 is big money.

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - doss2 - 05-07-2018 07:26 PM

(05-07-2018 10:21 AM)wanes Wrote:  

Eat a bag of dicks.

Does your mamma know how you talk?

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - gerhard911 - 05-07-2018 09:40 PM

(05-07-2018 07:26 PM)doss2 Wrote:  
(05-07-2018 10:21 AM)wanes Wrote:  

Eat a bag of dicks.

Does your mamma know how you talk?

I have so many retorts to this lame arse post, but I really hate to use 'em on a 12 year old living in his mother's basement...

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - Bearcat2012 - 05-08-2018 08:59 AM

Like Nippert Stadium at 730am after a soccer game....this thread is trash

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - bearcatseminole - 05-26-2018 10:25 PM

So with the FCC MLS announcement coming next Tuesday, will the folks on this thread be sent excited or Cincinnati pissed (i.e., this is the end of good things for the Bearcats)

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - bearcatseminole - 05-26-2018 11:00 PM

So with the FCC MLS announcement coming next Tuesday, will the folks on this thread be sent excited or Cincinnati pissed (i.e., this is the end of good things for the Bearcats)

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - CardinalJim - 05-27-2018 07:01 AM

As a LouCity fan I just want to thank everyone for the hospitality we were shown during our visits this season. Congratulations on the move to MLS.
CJ

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - Cataclysmo - 05-27-2018 07:27 AM

(05-26-2018 11:00 PM)bearcatseminole Wrote:  So with the FCC MLS announcement coming next Tuesday, will the folks on this thread be sent excited or Cincinnati pissed (i.e., this is the end of good things for the Bearcats)

Look through the posts on this thread and you'll r see that some posters on this board think soccer is somehow intertwined with espionage.

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - doss2 - 05-27-2018 08:20 AM

https://youtu.be/yBkbj_S3etY

RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - Dannyboy - 05-27-2018 10:18 AM

So they’re going to put Nippert back the way it was, right? Right......?