CSNbbs
What would you consider more surprising? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+---- Thread: What would you consider more surprising? (/thread-806293.html)

What would you consider more surprising? - Wolfman - 01-22-2017 09:59 AM

If we were to find humanoid alien life out there which would you consider more surprising?

They look very similar to us, or they look like the grays, whites or reptiles that people claim to have seen?

RE: What would you consider more surprising? - Phlipper33 - 01-22-2017 06:41 PM

I think it's pretty unlikely to find humanoid aliens. I think there are aliens out there, and likely some that are intelligent, but for them to be humanoid I find far fetched. Earth has so many different climates that have grown so many different species to suit the needs in that environment. Who knows what qualities would be optimal for survival on another planet. Even if the aliens walked upright, they might have 3 legs for better balance, etc.

While strange to think about, it may not even be a land based animal that's the intelligent alien we make contact with; could be an animal that primarily lives underground, in the water, or even a bird like creature that flies through the air.

What would you consider more surprising? - vandiver49 - 01-22-2017 07:17 PM

With the discovery of numerous earth like planets, some intelligent humanoid type alien is just as probable as any other possibility

RE: What would you consider more surprising? - Lush - 01-23-2017 08:07 AM

it's pretty awesome to think about the possibilities. an alternative me who has made good life decisions. one of us will succeed!