CSNbbs
Question - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: Question (/thread-801702.html)

Question - KAjunRaider - 12-08-2016 12:17 PM

does C-USA have a functioning App ?

Would be nice to be able to use it on my Iphone, and/or install it to my Fire TV stick or other streaming devices for CUSA.TV

Would that be too much to ask, since our TV deal stinks ? Many other conferences have most, if not all, of their games on ESPN3. I've been able to watch a lot of C-USA hoops during the noncon schedule, but I doubt it will continue during conference play (due to lack of ESPN3 games).

RE: Question - mturn017 - 12-08-2016 12:34 PM

I guess you could call it that. It's really just an icon that directs you to the mobile version of the CUSA website. Once there you can go to CUSATV, buy a subscription and watch games through your mobile device. It works OK on my IPhone but the quality depends on the school that produces it.

http://conferenceusa.com/watch/?Live=1970

There's a link. If you open it on a mobile device it will ask if you want to put it on your homescreen. Like I said it's really just a shortcut to the website.

RE: Question - wh49er - 12-08-2016 12:48 PM

(12-08-2016 12:17 PM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  Would that be too much to ask, since our TV deal stinks ?

Our conference championship game was sponsored by Dynacraft, what do you think?

RE: Question - KAjunRaider - 12-08-2016 12:50 PM

Last weekend I used the App "TV Cast" with the Fire TV and watched our women's home game through CUSA.TV.

It worked pretty well.

I was just wondering if there was another way to do it.

I have "TV Cast" installed on Fire TV. It allows anything streaming on my phone to be streamed on my flatscreen.

And forgive me if that was a dumb question. We had Commodore 64's when I was growing up 03-banghead I"m still trying to figure out some of this newfangled technology. 04-cheers

RE: Question - dahbeed - 12-08-2016 12:55 PM

(12-08-2016 12:50 PM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  Last weekend I used the App "TV Cast" with the Fire TV and watched our women's home game through CUSA.TV.

It worked pretty well.

I have "TV Cast" installed on Fire TV. It allows anything streaming on my phone to be streamed on my flatscreen.

And forgive me if that was a dumb question. We had Commodore 64's when I was growing up 03-banghead I"m still trying to figure out some of this newfangled technology. 04-cheers

Old man.

RE: Question - Cyniclone - 12-08-2016 01:20 PM

(12-08-2016 12:50 PM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  Last weekend I used the App "TV Cast" with the Fire TV and watched our women's home game through CUSA.TV.

It worked pretty well.

I think that's the app I used to stream an ODU-FAU game off the ASN site onto my TV through my iPad. It doesn't work if the stream is password-protected, so maybe it's something else I'm thinking of.

RE: Question - KAjunRaider - 12-08-2016 02:50 PM

(12-08-2016 12:55 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  

It worked pretty well.

Old man.

Beed, I'm in bed now at the time when I used to leave the house to go out on the town 04-cheers

But I do have a one-year-old 01-wingedeagle

RE: Question - dahbeed - 12-08-2016 04:35 PM

(12-08-2016 02:50 PM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  

It worked pretty well.

Old man.

Beed, I'm in bed now at the time when I used to leave the house to go out on the town 04-cheers

I have a 3 month old. Granddaughter. That I'm going to babysit tonight for the first time! Kinda excited but a little skeered. Haven't fooled with a baby in 24 years since Michael was born.

Going out on the town is overrated.

RE: Question - TopsonTop - 12-08-2016 05:16 PM

(12-08-2016 04:35 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 02:50 PM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  

It worked pretty well.

Old man.

I have a 3 month old. Granddaughter. That I'm going to babysit tonight for the first time! Kinda excited but a little skeered. Haven't fooled with a baby in 24 years since Michael was born.

Going out on the town is overrated.

Can you babysit mine too this weekend? I'm trying to leave town 04-rock

Question - Fatalisk - 12-08-2016 10:26 PM

The CAA has a great app. IDK how we're behind them.

RE: Question - dahbeed - 12-08-2016 11:23 PM

(12-08-2016 10:26 PM)Fatalisk Wrote:  The CAA has a great app. IDK how we're behind them.

the OVC has a great one. Hell....I was able to download theirs on my Roku box.

we SUCK.