CSNbbs
Now that Amendment 14 passed, what's next and how soon? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: Now that Amendment 14 passed, what's next and how soon? (/thread-797740.html)

Now that Amendment 14 passed, what's next and how soon? - jaymay2525 - 11-09-2016 04:04 PM

We got the amendment passed!! When can we expect some sort of announcement on the stadium?

I am under the impression the money is already there in a fund just ready to be released, is that correct as well?

RE: Now that Amendment 14 passed, what's next and how soon? - UABslant - 11-09-2016 04:31 PM

The BJCC board had the proposal since April... hoping things will move really fast now. Coach Clark made it sound like things will move quick once the Amendment is passed.

RE: Now that Amendment 14 passed, what's next and how soon? - ATTALLABLAZE - 11-09-2016 04:51 PM

These things do not move fast. Just review the timeline for the UAB practice facilities and keep in mind that that moved quicker than things normally move. (while folks were wigging out wondering why nothing is happening). I honestly have not heard anything lately on any kind of announcement but when I do I''ll drop it here unless someone else hears first.

I imagine we will get an announcement pretty quick and then the design phase takes place.