CSNbbs
Basketball talk - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Liberty (/forum-46.html)
+----- Thread: Basketball talk (/thread-788258.html)

Basketball talk - WMFan - 08-24-2016 07:52 PM

Doesn't seem to be too much basketball chatter. Flames should be poised to have a nice season. Solid conference record to finish season with young returning team. Surprised there isn't more excitement on here.

RE: Basketball talk - Curtisc83 - 08-24-2016 10:17 PM

(08-24-2016 07:52 PM)WMFan Wrote:  Doesn't seem to be too much basketball chatter. Flames should be poised to have a nice season. Solid conference record to finish season with young returning team. Surprised there isn't more excitement on here.

I'm more excited for FB. I hope we stomp VT's assh*le in.

Basketball talk - army56mike - 08-25-2016 03:52 AM

Wait a couple months and the basketball talk will really pick up. We're at the cusp on football season, so I understand that's where the excitement is now. I will be excited abiut the upcoming BB season. Hopefully we play better than we were at the end if the season. That would allow us to have a winning record. I remain hopeful but we have a ways to go yet.

RE: Basketball talk - Libertygrad01 - 08-25-2016 07:21 AM

I'm really excited about BB as well, but it's just a little to far away to get to exited right now. I think the team is going to be deeper than I expected. On the trip Baxter Bell and Brock Gardner both played significant minutes and performed well. This team could be scary good if everything falls into place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Basketball talk - army56mike - 08-26-2016 05:26 AM

Ha, I dream of the day when Liberty can be "scary good." I reserve those teams for Kentucky, Louisville, UNC and Duke. For now, I'd take the term, "very competitive as a high mid major." But alas, we are a long way from that as well.