CSNbbs
CSNBBS app - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Southern Miss (/forum-447.html)
+----- Thread: CSNBBS app (/thread-787263.html)

CSNBBS app - EagleFWB - 08-14-2016 08:51 AM

Does anybody else use the phone app for the site? It's easy to use and I really like it. However, for some reason our board just sits loading and never pops up. All the others work fine, it's just ours. Anybody else have this problem?

RE: CSNBBS app - mlytc - 08-14-2016 11:49 AM

(08-14-2016 08:51 AM)EagleFWB Wrote:  Does anybody else use the phone app for the site? It's easy to use and I really like it. However, for some reason our board just sits loading and never pops up. All the others work fine, it's just ours. Anybody else have this problem?

Mine won't load the posts. It will show page numbers and allow me to switch from page to page in threads but the posts never load. Of course, my phone is a Galaxy S4 and I'm almost out of memory so that might have something to do with my issues.

RE: CSNBBS app - shiftyeagle - 08-15-2016 01:33 AM

Please PM Georgia_Tech_Swagger if you're experiencing tech issues with the app, I'm sure he wants to know if something isn't working.

RE: CSNBBS app - maxim - 08-15-2016 06:34 AM

I've found the forum on Tapatalk but still have to navigate manually to this board. Haven't tried to do much past that, but I have also sometimes seen posts show up in the topic list but then not load. If I get a chance I'll experiment more with it.

RE: CSNBBS app - georgia_tech_swagger - 08-15-2016 09:25 AM

The app is getting a big huge update to get it ready for football season. It may be flaky for another week or so.

CSNBBS app - Jayesseagle - 08-15-2016 12:40 PM

Mine has trouble too.