CSNbbs
OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) (/thread-738231.html)

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - PojoaquePosse - 07-12-2023 04:17 PM

I had never looked at this thread before. What a waste of 5 seconds of my life.

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - Ewglenn - 07-12-2023 04:45 PM

(07-12-2023 04:17 PM)PojoaquePosse Wrote:  I had never looked at this thread before. What a waste of 5 seconds of my life.

I only check it so all my notifications are clear for the board. Waste of time to read.

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - TOPSTRAIGHT - 07-12-2023 05:10 PM

(07-12-2023 04:45 PM)Ewglenn Wrote:  
(07-12-2023 04:17 PM)PojoaquePosse Wrote:  I had never looked at this thread before. What a waste of 5 seconds of my life.

I only check it so all my notifications are clear for the board. Waste of time to read.

IF "GOOD OWL" is a fan of RICE---seems like it would be logical to have this thread ONLY on the AAC board IMO.

IS he/she a fan of a current CUSA team? If not--WHY post here?--- no one is even responding to these posts.

IMO this thread should be left to drift.

Addition- He started this thread 5-22-2015 here on the CUSA board. Then Good Owl started a pretty much identical thread like this over on the AAC board on 6-3-22.

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - GoodOwl - 07-19-2023 10:37 AM

Weather Presenter: Jennifer Correa
Media: WFOR CBS4 Miami, Florida
Wednesday, July 19, 2023

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - GoodOwl - 08-20-2023 01:11 PM

there's a storm in the West, a few in the East, and with the PAC breakup saga still ongoing, some of us may eventually find ourselves in a conference with folks out there...

Weather Presenter: Kim Castro
Media: KHOU CBS11 Houstless, Tejas
Sunday ('cause that's my funday), August 20, 2023

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - GoodOwl - 09-10-2023 08:52 PM

Hurricane going by San Juan....

Weather Presenter: Christina Sanjuan
Media: WHAS ABC11 Louisville, KY
Sunday, September 10, 2023

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - TOPSTRAIGHT - 09-10-2023 09:59 PM

Another USELESS post.

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - GoodOwl - 04-01-2024 04:31 PM

Wow! Big washout at Big Sur:

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - TOPSTRAIGHT - 04-01-2024 04:42 PM

(09-10-2023 09:59 PM)TOPSTRAIGHT Wrote:  Another USELESS post.

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - GoodOwl - 04-02-2024 04:45 PM

Gonna get a little severe down South tonight.
If you're going to sleep, keep a weather radio nearby and your cell for any possible alerts.
Keep alert for Tornado Watches and Warnings, y'all!

Weather Presenter: Stephanie Walker
Media: WVTM NBC13 Birmingham, Alabama
Tuesday, April 2, 2024

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - GoodOwl - 04-02-2024 05:48 PM

This is the first ECLIPSE Weather Forecast I've seen so far...
now that it's getting closer to April 8, we'll see but looks like a lot of Overcast and cloudy is forecast across the path of totality. I'm good as I saw the last one a few years ago, and although there were clouds in our area, we high-tailed it out of the big parking area we settled in just before the crowd caught on and drove 20 miles to a clearing where we got to witness the whole thing unobstructed. If there's weather in the area you choose, it can be hard to guarantee you'll see much of anything. That said, it was more spectacular and memorable than I thought it would/could be, so glad I got a chance to see at least one. With the current weather forecast for the nation, looks like I'm probably gonna sit this one out and just rely on my memories of the one a few years ago. If you do try to go somewhere to see it, best of luck. if you do see it, it WILL be worth the trouble (and the traffic--remember to gas up fully and pack lots of extra water, snacks and drinks for the giant traffic jams leaving afterwards. Good Luck!

RE: OT: CUSA Weather Presenter Thread (What's it look like where you're at?) - Ewglenn - 04-03-2024 09:10 AM

I’m not sure why an AAC fan feels the need to come over here to keep this thread alive.