CSNbbs
Has Liberty University hired a Basketball Coach - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Proving Grounds (/forum-768.html)
+--- Forum: BigSouthbbs (/forum-12.html)
+---- Forum: Big South Conference Talk (/forum-126.html)
+---- Thread: Has Liberty University hired a Basketball Coach (/thread-732892.html)

Has Liberty University hired a Basketball Coach - Rabonchild - 03-29-2015 05:51 PM

Just wondering if Liberty hired a new basketball coach. I think they have the resources to be a winner with the right coach. I'm pulling for them.

RE: Has Liberty University hired a Basketball Coach - GE and MTS - 03-30-2015 04:25 PM

Liberty has not filled their vacancy at the moment. Bobby Lutz was alleged to be high on the list of candidates but he (also allegedly) is no longer in consideration.

RE: Has Liberty University hired a Basketball Coach - Rabonchild - 03-30-2015 06:37 PM

(03-30-2015 04:25 PM)GE and MTS Wrote:  Liberty has not filled their vacancy at the moment. Bobby Lutz was alleged to be high on the list of candidates but he (also allegedly) is no longer in consideration.

TY. He would have been a good one.

RE: Has Liberty University hired a Basketball Coach - GE and MTS - 03-31-2015 07:19 AM

I was hopeful that he would get the job but we'll see who is hired instead. The process has been very tight lipped.

RE: Has Liberty University hired a Basketball Coach - knucklehead - 03-31-2015 03:15 PM

Apparently Bob Hoffman was on campus last night or today and is the front runner.

RE: Has Liberty University hired a Basketball Coach - GE and MTS - 04-02-2015 09:26 AM

As an update, Liberty rehired Richie McKay to be head coach again.

RE: Has Liberty University hired a Basketball Coach - army56mike - 04-03-2015 03:25 PM

I am warming up to this hire after being cold on it at first. Hope it works out. I don't think it was the hire AD Barber was looking for, but it has great potential.