CSNbbs
1,000 Followers! THANK YOU from the WM Sports Blog! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: William & Mary (/forum-691.html)
+----- Thread: 1,000 Followers! THANK YOU from the WM Sports Blog! (/thread-732302.html)

1,000 Followers! THANK YOU from the WM Sports Blog! - WMSportsBlog - 03-24-2015 08:33 PM

We're elated to announced that, as of today, we have garnered over 1,000 Facebook followers! We want to take the time to re-iterate what was posted tonight on our Facebook page here on this board. THANK YOU to everyone who has supported myself (Davey) and my brother (Kyle) this entire year with our WM Sports Blog.

Our founding of the Blog just 11 months ago has given rise to a tremendous amount of support for our page not only from current students, friends of the College, etc., but also from this board. You guys rock. From detailed explanations, "inside scoop," some witty bantering, and overall Tribe Pride, we draw a lot of our inspiration and support DIRECTLY from you guys here.

Receiving all of your support and over 1,000 Facebook followers more than validates all of the hard work we have put in so far this year, and let's us know that we must be doing something right! As our "About" page says, we are "A couple of the seemingly few sports fanatics on campus, but we know there are more out there!" Everyone that posts on this board proves that 100x over, and that's what keeps us going.

Again, THANK YOU for all your support!!! Kyle and I look forward to keeping the WM Sports Blog alive and running for as long as we possibly can. GO TRIBE!!!

1,000 Followers! THANK YOU from the WM Sports Blog! - WM_Destro - 03-24-2015 08:42 PM

Great job guys!

I think it should be us thanking YOU for the hard work and dedication to everything Tribe. It's nice to know there are students still passionate about W&M sports.

RE: 1,000 Followers! THANK YOU from the WM Sports Blog! - wanm65 - 03-25-2015 05:32 PM

(03-24-2015 08:42 PM)WM_Destro Wrote:  Great job guys!

I think it should be us thanking YOU for the hard work and dedication to everything Tribe. It's nice to know there are students still passionate about W&M sports.

PLUS 1 COGS02-13-banana