CSNbbs
Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+----- Forum: Spin Room - Wild West Edition. (/forum-789.html)
+----- Thread: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking (/thread-726745.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - UCF08 - 02-26-2015 07:25 PM

(02-26-2015 05:18 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  
(02-26-2015 03:44 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(02-26-2015 03:05 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  It's like saying I care about a singular child not getting vaccinated when I speak up about the factually incorrect idiots claiming vaccines cause autism. I could care less about this specific prophesy, I do care about people learning to evaluate evidence more objectively. The world would be a lot better place if that happened.

So now you are all the way down to shrew personal attacks over something you claim you don't care about and don't believe in at all.

What are you at now? 13 posts on the last page?

I get it, this is bothering you.

That was the point of the thread, to get your attention and make you aware of it. Even if you continue to bitterly reject it, you are now aware of it.

I can see it has had an effect on you.

I wasn't making a personal attack on you, I was making a personal attack on non-vaccinators who believe that vaccines cause autism because it is objectively true to call them factually incorrect idiots. I was simply using that comparison to explain how I can care about this discussion without caring about this prophesy in particular at all.

But yes, misinformation bothers me, it should bother everyone who has an ounce of humanity. I don't hate or hold anything against you in particular, I think you honestly believe this and in no way am I implying you're a charlatan, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't address your misinformation. This way of thinking you're promoting, as innocent as your intent is, isn't good for societal progression as a whole. People shouldn't be convinced by the evidence you're showing, because there is no objectively compelling evidence. None. And as silly as believing in something like this is, there is a real danger that promoting this way of thinking as legitimate as it does seep into the political arena.

Just reposting my adequately fleshed out explanation on what I care about and why I'm posting. Seems you need to reread it.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 03-16-2015 07:50 PM

(02-25-2015 04:35 PM)NIU007 Wrote:  
(02-25-2015 04:26 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(02-25-2015 04:05 PM)NIU007 Wrote:  So spiritual heaven is in the direction of Polaris, and nowhere else?

Well of its a spiritual realm, then we would naturally assume its not bound by physical laws. Yet the scriptures do seem to point to a specific area that can be pointed to from Earth. The description reads as a possibly limitless spiritual realm that sits far above Earth and the Universe. Thus The Almighty is referred to as the "Most High" among other reasons as well. The Mountain of God in Heaven is pictured as well in scriptures. As He sits on high of the Most High Realm.

That's about the best we can hope to wrap our heads around it from the physical realm.

Okay, above Earth could be anywhere then, not necessarily "north".

I ran across this verse today while studying certain details of Isaiah and it reminded me of your question.

Isaiah 40:21-23

21 Have you not heard?....
Do you not know?....

22 It is HE who sits atop the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers.
(He) who stretches out the heavens like a curtain (universal expansion, "stretches" is not past tense here).
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

23 He brings the princes of the earth to nothing;
He makes the judges of the earth useless.

So we see yet again here God truly sits over top a circular earth and even causes universal expansion to this day. There are actually several verses that refer to universal expansion by the hand of God himself, and they all refer to it as ongoing to this day.

Here is another one, same book...

Isaiah 44:24
Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer....... I am the Lord who makes all things.
Who stretches out the heavens by Himself.

Notice also that mankind was not redeemed in 800BC, and were not until Christs death on the cross. Yet the Redeemer, Jesus, speaks here nearly a millennia before His birth.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - dmacfour - 03-18-2015 03:14 PM

(03-16-2015 07:50 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(02-25-2015 04:35 PM)NIU007 Wrote:  
(02-25-2015 04:26 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(02-25-2015 04:05 PM)NIU007 Wrote:  So spiritual heaven is in the direction of Polaris, and nowhere else?

Well of its a spiritual realm, then we would naturally assume its not bound by physical laws. Yet the scriptures do seem to point to a specific area that can be pointed to from Earth. The description reads as a possibly limitless spiritual realm that sits far above Earth and the Universe. Thus The Almighty is referred to as the "Most High" among other reasons as well. The Mountain of God in Heaven is pictured as well in scriptures. As He sits on high of the Most High Realm.

That's about the best we can hope to wrap our heads around it from the physical realm.

Okay, above Earth could be anywhere then, not necessarily "north".

I ran across this verse today while studying certain details of Isaiah and it reminded me of your question.

Isaiah 40:21-23

21 Have you not heard?....
Do you not know?....

22 It is HE who sits atop the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers.
(He) who stretches out the heavens like a curtain (universal expansion, "stretches" is not past tense here).
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

23 He brings the princes of the earth to nothing;
He makes the judges of the earth useless.

So we see yet again here God truly sits over top a circular earth and even causes universal expansion to this day. There are actually several verses that refer to universal expansion by the hand of God himself, and they all refer to it as ongoing to this day.

Here is another one, same book...

Isaiah 44:24
Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer....... I am the Lord who makes all things.
Who stretches out the heavens by Himself.

Notice also that mankind was not redeemed in 800BC, and were not until Christs death on the cross. Yet the Redeemer, Jesus, speaks here nearly a millennia before His birth.

01-wingedeagle

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 04-16-2015 09:35 PM

Tonight is a great night to see these planets and constellations in action if you have a clear sky.

Jupiter it the BIG super bright "star" that is directly overhead right now. The constellation Leo the Lion is right on its tail heading west. They appear to be less than a foot apart in the sky right now. Jupiter will slowly work its way backwards thru Leo and into Virgo by late 2016.

A peek in the eastern horizon and you will see the third brightest object in the Sky (behind the moon and sun), Venus. It should be visible on the far eastern horizon for another half hour to hour. You can see it as soon as the sun sets every night for the next few months. Just remember to look east.

Its was these two amazingly bright objects that had one of their closest conjunctions ever that formed the Star of Bethlehem the evening the Wise men left Herods Palace.

Remember that stars flicker and blink, Planets do not. there are only 2 stars in the sky right now even remotely as bright as Jupiter and Venus. So if you are still unsure, watch for them to flicker with the naked eye.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - UCF08 - 04-16-2015 10:16 PM

Eh, at least you have a hobby.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Lord Stanley - 11-10-2015 10:55 AM

So did Baby Jesus II get born or what?

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 11-10-2015 10:57 AM

(11-10-2015 10:55 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  So did Baby Jesus II get born or what?

Troll time !

03-lmfao

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - DexterDevil - 01-17-2016 10:16 PM

Well that'd be my birthday so that'd be pretty cool. But, the guy was petty and tried to make money off of God's word, he is no prophet, he is a false prophet, a pretender.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 01-17-2016 11:32 PM

(01-17-2016 10:16 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  Well that'd be my birthday so that'd be pretty cool. But, the guy was petty and tried to make money off of God's word, he is no prophet, he is a false prophet, a pretender.

What guy are you referring to and how did he fake a celestial sign that is still 2 years away?

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - DexterDevil - 01-17-2016 11:40 PM

(01-17-2016 11:32 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(01-17-2016 10:16 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  Well that'd be my birthday so that'd be pretty cool. But, the guy was petty and tried to make money off of God's word, he is no prophet, he is a false prophet, a pretender.

What guy are you referring to and how did he fake a celestial sign that is still 2 years away?

First video, a true follower wouldn't attempt to gain from a sign of God, for that is sin itself.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 01-17-2016 11:43 PM

(01-17-2016 11:40 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  

First video, a true follower wouldn't attempt to gain from a sign of God, for that is sin itself.

I'm not following your logic here.

Plenty of people dishonestly try to make money off the bible, that doesn't make the bible fake, it makes THEM fake.

There are literally thousands of links and studies about this sign all over the net.

I don't know the first thing about the guy in the vid, I do know much of his research on the sign itself is right on the money.

A lot of what you see in these posts is MY research, not his. I included a video because...well, people like videos. lol

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - DexterDevil - 01-17-2016 11:59 PM

(01-17-2016 11:43 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(01-17-2016 11:40 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  

I'm not following your logic here.

Plenty of people dishonestly try to make money off the bible, that doesn't make the bible fake, it makes THEM fake.

There are literally thousands of links and studies about this sign all over the net.

I don't know the first thing about the guy in the vid, I do know much of his research on the sign itself is right on the money.

A lot of what you see in these posts is MY research, not his. I included a video because...well, people like videos. lol

I'm not disagreeing with the chance of it being the return, I would be so happy for it to be the return. Was also just commenting I don't like that he's exploiting the situation and the bible for monetary gains.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 01-18-2016 12:04 AM

(01-17-2016 11:59 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  I'm not disagreeing with the chance of it being the return, I would be so happy for it to be the return. Was also just commenting I don't like that he's exploiting the situation and the bible for monetary gains.

Well who said it was the date of the 2nd coming? I must have posted 1000 times in this thread that is NOT what I am expecting.

Why does everyone go so hollywood and think every sign form God is the last day ever?

That just makes no sense to me. He has given us over a million signs the last 6000 years. So far we are 0 for a million on His return. So why does everyone always think the next sign is the day of Armageddon?

Those who study and know Christ realize the time is near, but we can't prove the actual date of the FINAL DAY.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 01-18-2016 12:13 AM

Look closer at the dates in the other thread I started on secular dates and the bible.

They all point to 2017. And we know the request for a state of Israel went before the UN assemble on 9-23-47.

70 years TO THE DAY of 9-23-2017. (70th anniversary of Israels conception)

I wasn't even aware of these dates back when I posted this thread. I've amassed a lot more info on it over the last year.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - DexterDevil - 01-18-2016 12:29 AM

(01-18-2016 12:04 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(01-17-2016 11:59 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  I'm not disagreeing with the chance of it being the return, I would be so happy for it to be the return. Was also just commenting I don't like that he's exploiting the situation and the bible for monetary gains.

Well who said it was the date of the 2nd coming? I must have posted 1000 times in this thread that is NOT what I am expecting.

Why does everyone go so hollywood and think every sign form God is the last day ever?

That just makes no sense to me. He has given us over a million signs the last 6000 years. So far we are 0 for a million. So why does everyone think the next sign is the day of Armageddon?

Those who study and know Christ realize the time is near, but we can't prove the actual date of the FINAL DAY.

Armageddon wont be sudden, but there will be a time where an unprecedented amount of people die or disappear, Jesus saving a few from the sacrifice and pain that will come next.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - DexterDevil - 01-18-2016 12:33 AM

I may be on the wrong thread eric.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 01-18-2016 12:49 AM

(01-18-2016 12:29 AM)DexterDevil Wrote:  
(01-18-2016 12:04 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

That just makes no sense to me. He has given us over a million signs the last 6000 years. So far we are 0 for a million. So why does everyone think the next sign is the day of Armageddon?

Armageddon wont be sudden, but there will be a time where an unprecedented amount of people die or disappear, Jesus saving a few from the sacrifice and pain that will come next.

I fully agree.

The worse of it will be a 3.5 year period.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - QuestionSocratic - 01-21-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:you cannot see the stars behind the sun

During an eclipse, you literally can see the stars behind the sun as explained by Einstein's Theory of General Relativity.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ummechengr - 01-21-2016 11:06 AM

(01-18-2016 12:49 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  I fully agree.

The worse of it will be a 3.5 year period.

This response was exactly 12 words long. (Numbers aren't words because math.)

12*12=144
Perfectly correlates with the chosen 144,000.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Edit: Holy crap...I just realized that 3.5*12=42!!!! This guy is the real deal.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 01-25-2016 06:11 AM

(01-21-2016 11:06 AM)ummechengr Wrote:  This response was exactly 12 words long. (Numbers aren't words because math.)

12*12=144
Perfectly correlates with the chosen 144,000.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Edit: Holy crap...I just realized that 3.5*12=42!!!! This guy is the real deal.

Well done.

The focus of the thread is about 2017 and it was made on the 17th day of the month.

also:

Post #180. 180 is just a multiple of 10 concerning 18.

6+6+6= 18 (the post was also about the last 3.5 years, the time of the antichrist)

The post was a response to "Dexter Devil" as well.