CSNbbs
Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+----- Forum: Spin Room - Wild West Edition. (/forum-789.html)
+----- Thread: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking (/thread-726745.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 03:19 PM

(05-20-2016 03:10 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Sorry Eric...looks like your guys math must be incorrect.

Prepare for the Feast of Trumpets on October 3, 2016!!!! Or is it November 17th. I'm so confused.

The feast of trumpets happens every single year, genius.

Daniels 70th week has nothing to do with this beyond him trying to guess at a start date of the end times. Those are his guesses, and I disagree with them.

You REALLY need to step away from the keyboard.

No one knows 100% what the sign means or how it fits in with the latter days and end times. We are all studying it and watching, trying to figure it out.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 03:31 PM

A lot of opinions out there on what it means, but just about everyone watching now agrees its the fulfillment of the Rev 12 sign.

A few other's takes on the meaning of this:

http://www.dailycrow.com/revelation-12-virgo/

http://eschatologytoday.blogspot.com/2013/12/does-revelation-12-point-to-specific.html

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2013/luisv829.htm

http://www.rapturewatch.net/2017-watch

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2013/06/2017-and-woman-clothed-with-sun.html

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/sept-2017-revelation-12.htm

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Redwingtom - 05-20-2016 03:33 PM

(05-20-2016 03:19 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(05-20-2016 03:10 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Sorry Eric...looks like your guys math must be incorrect.

Prepare for the Feast of Trumpets on October 3, 2016!!!! Or is it November 17th. I'm so confused.

03-lmfao

The feast of trumpets happens every single year, genius.

Daniels 70th week has nothing to do with this beyond him trying to guess at a start date of the end times. Those are his guesses, and I disagree with them.

You REALLY need to step away from the keyboard.

No one knows 100% what the sign means or how it fits in with the latter days and end times. We are all studying it and watching, trying to figure it out.

Nice deflection...but that's meaningless.

Explain this:
Quote:The fact that on October 3, 2016 there is the exact sign mentioned in Revelation 12, the Sign in the heavens of the woman clothed with the sun and the moon at her feet, is of no small significance.

I thought you and your guy said it was happening in September of 2017. Which is it? Or if it actually happens every year, why is your year more significant than his?

Inquiring minds want to know.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Redwingtom - 05-20-2016 03:36 PM

(05-20-2016 03:31 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  A lot of opinions out there on what it means, but just about everyone watching now agrees its the fulfillment of the Rev 12 sign.

Eric, this is where you lose your credibility.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 03:39 PM

(05-20-2016 03:33 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Explain this:
Quote:The fact that on October 3, 2016 there is the exact sign mentioned in Revelation 12, the Sign in the heavens of the woman clothed with the sun and the moon at her feet, is of no small significance.

I thought you and your guy said it was happening in September of 2017. Which is it? Or if it actually happens every year, why is your year more significant than his?

Inquiring minds want to know.

lol

If you understood this on even the most basic level, you would have known the alignment begins in late 2016 and goes through late 2017.

You are making a fool of yourself in every single post.

(05-20-2016 03:36 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(05-20-2016 03:31 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  A lot of opinions out there on what it means, but just about everyone watching now agrees its the fulfillment of the Rev 12 sign.

Eric, this is where you lose your credibility.

Its all over the net and many of the most well known prophecy teachers are talking about it now.

You are free to think whatever you want about it.

I'm more interesting in passing the info along and letting everyone research it for themselves.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Lord Stanley - 05-20-2016 04:08 PM

(05-20-2016 03:13 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Science has ZERO answers at all on the origins of the universe. Just a bunch of unproven theories.

You aren't coming at this from a position where you're open to scientific evidence and scientific theories to begin with....

(05-20-2016 03:13 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  I don't claim scientific proof any anything. I claim faith in the bible based on the massive amount of evidence.

I don't understand this argument of "We didn't see what happened at the origin of the universe, so we can't know what happened at the origin of the universe, so let me tell you what happened because the bible, of which we didn't see written and as such we can't know what happened,tells me what happened at the origin of the universe."

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 05:12 PM

(05-20-2016 04:08 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  You aren't coming at this from a position where you're open to scientific evidence and scientific theories to begin with....

I'm perfectly open to a lot of science, its always been one of my favorite subjects, especially astronomy.

I was also open to the idea of God if I could see some good evidence.

It was not until many years later after reading the bible for myslef that I truly discovered the truth. After reading the bible and studying those 500+ prophecies of Christ, Israel and others, it actually took more faith to deny it than to believe it.

(05-20-2016 04:08 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  I don't understand this argument of "We didn't see what happened at the origin of the universe, so we can't know what happened at the origin of the universe, so let me tell you what happened because the bible, of which we didn't see written and as such we can't know what happened,tells me what happened at the origin of the universe."

Again, I just told you I don't claim scientific proof of anything. i said just the opposite. Neither science or the bible has "scientific proof" of the origins of the universe in the modern sense.

You are free to believe the bible or reject it.

I would suggest actually studying the evidence written in the OT prophets before making that decision though.

Make an informed decision, not a blind one via willful ignorance.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - G-Man - 05-20-2016 08:03 PM

(05-19-2016 10:56 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(05-19-2016 10:42 PM)G-Man Wrote:  
(05-19-2016 10:12 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Its impossible for a non Christian to properly discern and rightly divide what the Word teaches.

Actually, no man can "rightly divide what the Word teaches", Eric; whether the man (or woman) is Christian or non-Christian.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of God.

So Paul tells us we are to study and rightly divide the Word, but you argue we can't rightly divide. Sorry, but I'll have to side with Paul here.

Those aren't my words, they are Gods. And they are written in His Word over and over and over again.

Eric, the word, "divide" as translated into English, is not what was meant by the Greek (original) text.

Also, I think you might have inadvertantly "added to" God's word, when you equated

1. studying to find out how to show yourself to God in a way, so that He will approve of you;

with

2. studying the Bible in order to be approved of by God.

Also, what do you mean when you say, "what the Word teaches"?

Is it part of a belief that studying the Bible could gain us some additional measure of approval with God beyond what we already have with Him?

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-21-2016 04:12 AM

(05-20-2016 08:03 PM)G-Man Wrote:  Eric, the word, "divide" as translated into English, is not what was meant by the Greek (original) text.

Also, I think you might have inadvertantly "added to" God's word, when you equated

1. studying to find out how to show yourself to God in a way, so that He will approve of you;

with

2. studying the Bible in order to be approved of by God.

Also, what do you mean when you say, "what the Word teaches"?

Is it part of a belief that studying the Bible could gain us some additional measure of approval with God beyond what we already have with Him?

I think the verse and what I posted speaks pretty clearly. For some reason, you are trying to twist that passage and my words. Maybe its just a misunderstanding.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."

God wants us to study His word every day so we can gain the knowledge and understanding it offers so we are not in ignorance of what is written.

I can accpet Christ as my Lord and savior through faith and His grace, but I grow spiritually through studying His word.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 08-23-2016 09:01 AM

(02-25-2015 01:23 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  33 days before the alignment of 9-23-2017, this full solar eclipse happens. The event takes 6 hours to complete. Look and see.

[Image: SE2017Aug21T.GIF]

Excitement is building over the eclipse now. We are about one year out from this spectacular event.

They have already named it "The Great American Eclipse"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/sciencefair/2016/08/21/total-solar-eclipse-august-2017/88514886/

The biggest and best solar eclipse in American history arrives a year from today, and plans for celebrations, parties and festivities are already well underway.

Organizers of the Oregon SolarFest are calling it "a rare, mind-blowing cosmic experience," while Nashville promises visitors "a once-in-a-lifetime celestial event."

On Aug. 21, 2017, a total solar eclipse will be visible from coast to coast, according to NASA. It will be the first total eclipse visible only in the USA since the country was founded in 1776.

Should be a spectacular show and will dominate social media and the news that week.

[Image: 081916-Great-American-Eclipse.jpg]

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - CardFan1 - 08-23-2016 09:19 AM

Watch it Rain all day !

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 08-23-2016 09:22 AM

(08-23-2016 09:19 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  Watch it Rain all day !

Man I hope it doesn't in my area. I will probably drive to a visible zone if it does and its not to far away.

Should still be able to notice it go suddenly dark even if its cloudy.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 08-29-2016 02:10 AM

Here is what we know as of today. The info here matches perfectly with my own studies and comparisons with Isaiah 66, but I was not aware of the subtle knowledge hidden in the translations of "child" and "son". But I had already come to the conclusion that since WE are the body of Christ, that the child in Rev 12 was likely the Church. The scriptures tells us we will co-reign along with Christ (Even Jesus tells us we will sit on thrones along with Him). It fits better for several reasons, and the entire rest of the chapter makes perfect sense when you realize this. It goes from a more vague chapter to something really obvious and blatant verse by verse after the signs. The entire chapter is a description of the rapture and the tribulation that follows.

Whats also fascinating is even if the rapture was on the Feast of Trumpets in 2016 or 2017, we STILL would not know the day or the hour it happens. We don't know if it will be at the feast or not, but even if it was, we are still left not knowing the day or the hour. Its impossible to know when the Feast officially begins ahead of time. Its not based on the calendar or sun, it begins with a trumpet blast at some unknown point over a 2-3 day period.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Redwingtom - 03-03-2017 10:31 AM

So Eric, what exactly do you predict will happen on September 23, 2017. In your latest video it says, "Get ready, on September 23, 2017...we're going home!"

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - DexterDevil - 03-03-2017 11:29 AM

(03-03-2017 10:31 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  So Eric, what exactly do you predict will happen on September 23, 2017. In your latest video it says, "Get ready, on September 23, 2017...we're going home!"

On my birthday at that, honestly would be an epic birthday.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 03-03-2017 05:05 PM

(03-03-2017 10:31 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  So Eric, what exactly do you predict will happen on September 23, 2017. In your latest video it says, "Get ready, on September 23, 2017...we're going home!"

The question has already been answered multiple times in this thread.

I expect the alignment that day, nothing more. We've already had several other celestial signs as of late such as the blood moons, the star of Bethlehem (Jupiter/Venus conjunction), the Great American Eclipse this summer, and I expect more will follow in the coming months/years as they intensify.

None of the videos are mine, they are all other peoples work.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 03-03-2017 05:27 PM

I posted this last year and it still sums up my views on this.

(05-19-2016 09:24 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  He could return right now, there are no deadlines imo. There is nothing stopping it NOW. We already see the signs.

The sudden explosion of worldwide population since 1850, the explosion of travel, communication and technology the last 100 years, the earthquakes and disasters, WW1, WW2 and the rumored WW3, the mass explosion of occult symbols in EVERYTHING, The Rev 12 sign, the blood moons, the 6000 year of mark History we are at, the return of the Jews to Israel while STILL rejecting Christ, The Muslims surrounding Israel and threatening them with extinction.

Christ rose on early the THIRD DAY, and His followers (The Body of Christ) will also rise early on the 3rd day (its now 2000 years since Christ). 2 Peter 3:8

Yeah, were here. The last generation, however many years it may last.

We just don't know the day or hour.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Redwingtom - 03-03-2017 05:36 PM

(03-03-2017 05:05 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

The question has already been answered multiple times in this thread.

I expect the alignment that day, nothing more. We've already had several other celestial signs as of late such as the blood moons, the star of Bethlehem (Jupiter/Venus conjunction), the Great American Eclipse this summer, and I expect more will follow in the coming months/years as they intensify.

None of the videos are mine, they are all other peoples work.

Thanks...I haven't looked at this thread for awhile and could not remember exactly what you were saying.

And yes, I realize those videos aren't your work...I meant that they were merely POSTED by you.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 03-04-2017 07:30 AM

There is a really strong case for the rapture/Resurrection of the Saints and the Feast of Trumpets. I don't think we can teach it as 100% full proof doctrine, but it would be no surprise at all if it did happen during a future feast day for those familiar with the details of the feast. The feast itself is known as the feast that no one knew the day or hour of because it began by spotting the New moon. Its not on a set calendar date, and can begin anytime withing a 2-3 day period.

There are 7 "Feasts of the Lord" in the OT testament (Lev 23), and Christ is fulfilling them one at a time. The first 4 were fulfilled in the Gospels 2000 years ago with His death, burial and Resurrection. We think of feasts as simply a big meal and party, but these were holy convocations and observances for future works of the Lord on the Earth.

Colossians 2:16-17

16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ

The 4 spring feasts were fulfilled 2000 years ago, the 3 fall feasts remain. The next feast on the calendar is the Feast of Trumpets, and Christians are waiting for the Trumpet signaling the Resurrection.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 04-10-2017 06:42 AM

It now appears the Red Dragon is already sitting at the feet of Virgo and has been there for a while. Google sky is blocking it out and now so is NASA on its public sky view programs.

Anyone can pull up google sky, click the infared button and see this being blocked themselves.

https://godinanutshell.com/2017/01/17/red-dragon/

[Image: 6-great_red_dragon.png]

[Image: red+dragon+revelations.jpg]