CSNbbs
Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+----- Forum: Spin Room - Wild West Edition. (/forum-789.html)
+----- Thread: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking (/thread-726745.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-19-2016 09:40 PM

(05-19-2016 05:18 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Eric...Eric...Eric.... 03-zzz

The 70th Week Of Daniel Covenant Deception
An End Times 70th Week Of Daniel Is Illogical

The alignment itself has absolutely NOTHING to do with Daniel or the 70 weeks prophecy. For those who clearly see the 70th week in prophecy, it will be near that time. That's it. Christ told us Himself there would be signs in the SUN, MOON and STARS near His return (Luke 21:25). This is a sign in the SUN, MOON and STARS.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-19-2016 10:12 PM

Its impossible for a non Christian to properly discern and rightly divide what the Word teaches.

1 Corinthians 2:14

But the natural man (sinner) does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Matthew 13:11
“He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.”

Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent (sinners), and hast revealed them unto babes (believers).

Even once you accpet Christ as your savior and His Spirit lives within you , you STILL have to study to understand it. He will not just magically gift all understanding to you, you must study.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of God.

What you CAN understand as a sinner is Who Jesus is and what He did for you. We call that "the Gospel". Through THAT understanding you can TRULY believe in Christ and receive His Spirit. Without that first step, you are forever lost and arguing foolishness.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - G-Man - 05-19-2016 10:42 PM

(05-19-2016 10:12 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Its impossible for a non Christian to properly discern and rightly divide what the Word teaches.

Actually, no man can "rightly divide what the Word teaches", Eric; whether the man (or woman) is Christian or non-Christian.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-19-2016 10:56 PM

(05-19-2016 10:42 PM)G-Man Wrote:  
(05-19-2016 10:12 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Its impossible for a non Christian to properly discern and rightly divide what the Word teaches.

Actually, no man can "rightly divide what the Word teaches", Eric; whether the man (or woman) is Christian or non-Christian.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of God.

So Paul tells us we are to study and rightly divide the Word, but you argue we can't rightly divide. Sorry, but I'll have to side with Paul here.

Now if you are just arguing that no man can COMPLETELY understand the bible PERFECTLY in all things, that we agree on. Though that is a completely different discussion from what I posted.

God is the author of the bible, no man can FULLY search out and understand all possible aspects of His wisdom, otherwise He would not be God. The knowledge of His Word is infinite.

But He knows this above all, and the Word is given for HIS FOLLOWERS to have knowledge, wisdom and understanding, among other reasons as well. And the knowledge, wisdom and understanding it teaches is hidden from the non believer who rejects Him.

Those aren't my words, they are Gods. And they are written in His Word over and over and over again.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 01:04 AM

Micah 5:3 and Isaiah 66:7-8 are the keys to this whole thing imo. This "travailing" to give birth is referenced by Micah and Isaiah, and its clearly not about Christ.

Christ is born in Micah 5:2, but after His birth, Israel travailith in labor in Micah 5:3 and Isaiah 66:7-8. Isaiah 6:8 says she brought forth her "children".

Its important to understand also that 9-23-2017 is not then end of the sign. Jupiter does not exit Virgo for another 3 weeks, completing the symbolic birth. Its a sign of the SEASON we are in. None of us know what actual Day or hour He comes.

He could return before we even get there, even today. We are already aware of this sign now, and it will not be visible anyway on 9-23-2017 because of the sun.

http://watchfortheday.org/micah.html

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 01:33 AM

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Revelation 12:1-2

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven;

a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 02:06 AM

Micah 5:3
Therefore will He (Christ) give them up (the Jews), until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.

Matthew 23:38-39

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. (70 AD)
For I say unto you (Jerusalem), Ye shall not see Me henceforth, until ye shall say, "Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord."

Luke 21:24
And they (Jews) shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Romans 11:25-26
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 02:46 AM

An excellent teaching strait out of the bible that lays the foundation, then picks up steam and ends in a great culmination of scripture.

This teaching alone could convert some non believers. It hard to deny when you lay it all out. If a person is unsure about the bible but still open to seeing the evidence, this may be the single most important teaching you will ever get.

Atheist love to scream about the stars and earth being billions of years old (they use to say millions, before that hundreds of thousands, ect) and that fact disproves the bible. But they are willingly ignorant of what the bible says and actually fulfilling prophecy about themselves.

The Bible says the earth and heavens were ancient the moment they were created. They are literally made of OLDER STUFF. Just as Adam was not created as an infant, he was created as a MAN.

2 Peter 3:5
“For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:”

Psalm 102:25

Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.”

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Redwingtom - 05-20-2016 09:50 AM

Maybe if you make the words bolder, larger and brighter, they'll suddenly become more accurate?

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Redwingtom - 05-20-2016 09:57 AM

(05-19-2016 09:40 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(05-19-2016 05:18 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Eric...Eric...Eric.... 03-zzz

The 70th Week Of Daniel Covenant Deception
An End Times 70th Week Of Daniel Is Illogical

The alignment itself has absolutely NOTHING to do with Daniel or the 70 weeks prophecy. For those who clearly see the 70th week in prophecy, it will be near that time. That's it. Christ told us Himself there would be signs in the SUN, MOON and STARS near His return (Luke 21:25). This is a sign in the SUN, MOON and STARS.

You are so full of hate and want to troll the thread so badly, but you don't even know what you are trolling about on the most basic level.

Again, you don't even BELIEVE in the bible, and you don't bother to study or even read it, yet you want to argue about what it teaches.

Sorry Eric...I'm just trying to save you from a huge embarrassment in September 2017.

And not that it matters to you, but I do believe the Bible...but I believe it as a whole...both the old and new testaments along with the new Covenant in Jesus.

I live by Romans 10:9...I attend church each week...I study the Bible each week in Sunday school...not that any of that matters to you.

But I'm also humble and honest enough to admit that no, I don't know it all and I don't pretend that I do. I, like most Christians, am a sinner and still a work in progress and I need prayers, not judgments to prove something.

Sad really. But I'll continue to pray for you. And oh, my Sunday school class prays for you as well...we actually talk about you from time to time. :)

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 10:25 AM

(05-20-2016 09:50 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Maybe if you make the words bolder, larger and brighter, they'll suddenly become more accurate?

Maybe if you would just ease up on the trolling a bit and let some love into your heart, then simple little things like me highlighting the key parts of a scripture would not stick in your crawl so much.

(05-20-2016 09:57 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Sorry Eric...I'm just trying to save you from a huge embarrassment in September 2017.

You are boring me to death at this point.

No one here predicted the end of the world on 9-23-2017 or even a rapture event. That has been explained to you countless times in this thread for well over a year now.

You are simply showing your true colors now.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 10:31 AM

(05-20-2016 09:57 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Sorry Eric...I'm just trying to save you from a huge embarrassment in September 2017.

And not that it matters to you, but I do believe the Bible...but I believe it as a whole...both the old and new testaments along with the new Covenant in Jesus.

I live by Romans 10:9...I attend church each week...I study the Bible each week in Sunday school...not that any of that matters to you.

But I'm also humble and honest enough to admit that no, I don't know it all and I don't pretend that I do. I, like most Christians, am a sinner and still a work in progress and I need prayers, not judgments to prove something.

Sad really. But I'll continue to pray for you. And oh, my Sunday school class prays for you as well...we actually talk about you from time to time. :)

You have openly displayed many times that you are not a christian and do not believe in the bible. Everyone knows who you are here, RWT.

True Christians don't troll and mock threads that argue the bible and Christ are REAL. Particularity in the blatantly dishonest way you are in this thread. (See previous post)

You openly and gleefully mock the bible. You are one of the most aggressive far left trolls on this entire site. Your motives are well known by everyone here.

Though I wish it were true, this post is just more trolling.

Par for the course.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Redwingtom - 05-20-2016 10:54 AM

(05-20-2016 10:31 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

You have openly admitted and bragged many times that you are not a christian and do not believe in the bible. Everyone knows who you are here, Tom.

Well, maybe this is your problem. I have never once done such a thing. Are you sure you're not confusing me with another Tom...TomInLazybrook perhaps?

You can clear it up I guess, but using the search feature and documenting when I did this, because I would have NEVER intentionally done so.

Yes, I've done some un-Christian like things here on this site from time to time, but I do regret them and again...I'm not perfect nor am I pretending to be. I can only ask for forgiveness for them.

Lastly, I have not read every post on this thread, so I apologize for mistakenly thinking that you were claiming that 9/23/17 would represent the end of times. Sorry.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 11:00 AM

(05-20-2016 10:54 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Well, maybe this is your problem. I have never once done such a thing. Are you sure you're not confusing me with another Tom...TomInLazybrook perhaps?

You can clear it up I guess, but using the search feature and documenting when I did this, because I would have NEVER intentionally done so.

Yes, I've done some un-Christian like things here on this site from time to time, but I do regret them and again...I'm not perfect nor am I pretending to be. I can only ask for forgiveness for the

Lastly, I have not read every post on this thread, so I apologize for mistakenly thinking that you were claiming that 9/23/17 would represent the end of times. Sorry.

Again, you are a well known aggressive and far left troll.

You already know I am not expecting a rapture and end of the world event on 9-23-2017. You've known it all along. Its been posted 20-25 times in this thread and several times just in the last 48 hours. Its time to drop the little act. You know exactly what you are doing.

If you want to get serious about the bible, I am here for you. (and I REALLY mean that, anyone can PM me if they have questions or need help)

But you and your posts are a well known commodity here.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Redwingtom - 05-20-2016 11:55 AM

I've seen how you interpret the Bible. No thanks. I'll stick with the pastors and teachers at my church.

God Bless you on your journey.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 02:00 PM

(05-20-2016 11:55 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I've seen how you interpret the Bible. No thanks. I'll stick with the pastors and teachers at my church.

God Bless you on your journey.

Everyone here knows you RWT.

Your dishonest actions speak for themseves.

You are about as Christian as I am an athiest

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Lord Stanley - 05-20-2016 02:48 PM

Did you seriously post a video of a guy trying to prove the earth is 7,000 years old? Whoboy......

Creationists like that dope give lip service to the methods of science but then immediately throw away the results of those methods whenever it conflicts with their understanding of the Bible. To creationists, science must feel like a conspiracy designed to challenge their faith because if it turns out that the Biblical creation story can't possibly be true because science, then no other aspect of their religion is safe from questioning.

And if it's not possible that God created the Earth in 7 days, then maybe it's also not possible for one man to die for the transgressions of another.

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Redwingtom - 05-20-2016 02:54 PM

I found this interesting article from another following this line of thought.

Quote:So, are you saying that Christ will return before March 8th, 2014?
I cannot say that dogmatically, but there are some points that lead me to lean strongly toward that direction and possibility. Namely, when we look at the timeline that Jesus, Himself, gave to His disciples, we are already just past the absolute minimum lengths of seventy-year lifespan; the ultimate limit described in Psalms is eighty years, but it also implies that it is gravy on top of seventy years. Remember that the Tribulation period of seven years will happen in this generation's lifespan as well. People who saw the re-birth of Israel (for math and memory purposes were probably about 5yrs old) are now in their 70s, and will not be here much longer. We are almost out of time anyway.

When we see the entire Middle east going through varying degrees of unrest and instability, the decadence of society, the rejection of all things right and godly, and the signs and descriptions of the last days bold before our eyes, it is not a stretch to see that these celestial events and John's writings could be one and the same.
http://informedchristians.com/index.php/Articles/does-revelation-show-the-tribulation-midpoint-celestial-date

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - Redwingtom - 05-20-2016 03:10 PM

Sorry Eric...looks like your guys math must be incorrect.

Prepare for the Feast of Trumpets on October 3, 2016!!!! Or is it November 17th. I'm so confused.

NOVEMBER 17, 2016... THE 1335TH DAY OF DANIEL LEADS US EXACTLY TO THE BEGINNING OF THE REVELATION 12 SIGN IN THE HEAVENS!!!

And it's really quite a simple calculation...

Quote:COVENANT WITH MANY = OBAMA NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
OCTOBER 9, 2009
Then Daniel says, after the Covenant, in the middle of the week, there will be the Abomination of Desolation.
Middle of the week on 7 years, or 3.5 years, or 1260 days.
OCTOBER 9, 2009 = OBAMA NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
FEAST OF TABERNACLES
+ 1260 DAYS
MARCH 22, 2013 = THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
10 NISSAN, THE DATE OF THE TRIUMPHAL ENTRY
OBAMA IN ISRAEL AT THE CHURCH OF THE NATIVITY, ALSO SIGNING THE UNBREAKABLE ALLIANCE WITH ISRAEL
UNBREAKABLE ALLIANCE = COVENANT OF PEOPLES
THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION FULFILLED, MARCH 22, 2013
THEN, DANIEL 12 STATES THAT AFTER THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, THERE SHALL BE 1290 DAYS.
DANIEL 12:11
“And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Guided by an exact day count, written clearly in the Bible, the infallible word of God, IT HAS BEEN REVEALED...
MARCH 22, 2013 + 1290 DAYS =
OCTOBER 3, 2016
THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS!
The bible clearly guides us, once the date of the Covenant with Many is revealed, how we can know what will happen next.
October 9, 2009, Nobel Peace Prize
+ 1260 days
March 22, 2013, The Abomination of Desolation
+ 1290 days

October 3, 2016, The Feast of Trumpets

In everything documented above, we can see how we are led exactly to October 3, 2016, which is the Feast of Trumpets, Rosh Hoshana, Tishri 1, 5777. The Bible leads us to this date by the exact number of days based on the revelation of the Abomination of Desolation. March 22, 2013 + 1290 days is October 3, 2016, Rosh Hoshana, Trumpets 2016.

The fact that on October 3, 2016 there is the exact sign mentioned in Revelation 12, the Sign in the heavens of the woman clothed with the sun and the moon at her feet, is of no small significance.
ITS THE GREAT SIGN IN THE HEAVENS FROM REVELATION 12...

RE: Awesome sign in the heavens right under mankinds nose and no one is looking - ericsrevenge76 - 05-20-2016 03:13 PM

(05-20-2016 02:48 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Did you seriously post a video of a guy trying to prove the earth is 7,000 years old? Whoboy......

Creationists like that dope give lip service to the methods of science but then immediately throw away the results of those methods whenever it conflicts with their understanding of the Bible. To creationists, science must feel like a conspiracy designed to challenge their faith because if it turns out that the Biblical creation story can't possibly be true because science, then no other aspect of their religion is safe from questioning.

And if it's not possible that God created the Earth in 7 days, then maybe it's also not possible for one man to die for the transgressions of another.

2 Peter 3:3-7
3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,
4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”
5 For this they are willfully ignorant: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,
6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water.
7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Science has ZERO answers at all on the origins of the universe. Just a bunch of unproven theories.

That is not an opinion, its a FACT.

I don't claim scientific proof any anything. I claim faith in the bible based on the massive amount of evidence.