CSNbbs
This One Is For GTarmchairQB - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC East Team Talk (/forum-237.html)
+----- Forum: Georgia (/forum-250.html)
+----- Thread: This One Is For GTarmchairQB (/thread-7194.html)

Pages: 1 2

- YouGeeAye - 11-30-2003 02:21 PM

GTarmchairQB talked more smack in a few days than any "fan" I have ever witnessed on this board. His hatred for UGA amused me as I read his hate filled angry posts last week. Wanting to beat up UGA players and embarrass fans in front of their wives and daughters? Please!

Once again, we shut up the Tech fans on the field, where it counts. 3 Years in a row in dominating fashion. Heck, we can't even get a good game out of this rivalry anymore. You'd think that the Techies would learn to put their brains in gear before they put their mouths in motion.

So, here's Tech looking at a trip to Boise to play in the Blue Turf Bowl. This one will be carried at some obscure date and time on the Food Network, with the play by play done by Martha Stewart. Side line reporting will be handled by Emeril Lagasse and the color commentary will be done by Bobby Flay. For those of you who miss this game, you can see a taped delay broadcast later in the week on the History Channel. Good riddence Techies. Next year another newbie on this board will come here and run his/her mouth about how much he/she hates UGA, but on the field it will be the same pitiful results.

Go Dawgs! Back to the Dome! SEC Champs...again? Yea, I think so.

- techfan4 - 11-30-2003 02:37 PM

Reggie Ball will beat you at least 2 times in his career. Count on it.

Quote:we can't even get a good game out of this rivalry anymore.

Would've been if you hadn't purposefully hurt Ball. I can't wait to see you guys get beat by LSU.

- techfan4 - 11-30-2003 02:38 PM

BTW, Sean Jones is a PANSY. HE GOT TAKEN DOWN BY A QUARTERBACK! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- GDawgs88 - 11-30-2003 03:25 PM

Dude, it was like 20-3 when Ball "got injured". He wasn't lighting us up. You Tech fans love to make excuses for poor performances.

Balll will beat UGA twice? No way. That would mean he'd have to win at least once in Athens. Not gonna happen.

- techfan4 - 11-30-2003 03:37 PM

No, he wasn't lighting you up, but he was better than throwing the ball right to your man.

Yep, my prediction....

- techfan4 - 11-30-2003 03:40 PM

We've beaten you 2 out of the last 3 in Athens, so yes, we can win in Athens. :wave:

- GDawgs88 - 11-30-2003 03:50 PM

techfan4 Wrote:We've beaten you 2 out of the last 3 in Athens, so yes, we can win in Athens. :wave:
How many of those were with Richt? Oh, right, ZERO!

- YouGeeAye - 11-30-2003 04:56 PM

Quote:Would've been if you hadn't purposefully hurt Ball. I can't wait to see you guys get beat by LSU.

Purposefully? Gee, I must have missed the part where we did that. The hardest hit on Ball Saturday was by your own TE. The last play Ball played was when he was run out of bounds and took a cheap shot at one of our trainers. That was when he was yanked from the game by Gailey and sent to the dressing room. The consensus in the AJC today was that he did NOT have a "possible concussion". BTW, how does one have a possible concussion? Either you do or you don't.

Ball is going to be a great QB, but he has to learn composure and leadership before he will ever beat UGA. Even his dad had to have a little talk with him yesterday to teach him a few things about keeping is $hit together. I can't even believe that you would use such an excuse. Pitiful.

Oh, and did you miss the first LSU/UGA game? It won't happen again.

- georgia_tech_swagger - 11-30-2003 06:46 PM

Without the two bad breaks... even with AJ Suggs in... UGA wins by 3. Take a look at the stats... we gave Georgia a game. It was much closer than the score suggests.

That was a competitive game when Ball was in at QB.

I suppose the great vanishing act in this thread will do an encore on the Jan 3rd hoops meet.

- techfan4 - 11-30-2003 09:48 PM

The AJC knows nothing.

There would be no reason to leave him in the game if they thought he had a concussion. So yes, there is a "possible concussion" until you FIND OUT. Something the AJC knows nothing about.

- YouGeeAye - 11-30-2003 10:57 PM

As the great legend Furman Bisher wrote in today's paper:

"Either you're concussed or not concussed"

Bottom line Tech whiners, Ball wasn't getting the job done. He went after a UGA trainer on the sidelines and was pulled from the game by a smart Coach Gailey because his lack of leadership and control and his big mouth was doing more harm than good. As previously mentioned, even his dad was pissed off at him for running his mouth so much.

Makes you wonder if Suggs should have been in there all year. Maybe you guys would be playing a bowl on green turf instead.

G-d I love beating you guys.

- georgia_tech_swagger - 12-01-2003 01:01 PM

:rolleyes:

I hope you put a clue on your wish list.

If Suggs was in all year, we'd be sitting at home. You must remember the interceptions where no white jersey was within 15 yds...

You're speculating on why Ball was taken out. You don't know any more than the AJC does.

- YouGeeAye - 12-01-2003 03:23 PM

Me get a clue? You're unbelievable Swagger. You talk so much crap. If memory serves, you guys were 7-5 at this point last year WITHOUT Ball and 6-6 this year WITH Ball.

Suggs almost made it a game Saturday. Did you forget Ball's interception AND two fumbles? Suggs also had a better completion % than Ball did Saturday. Suggs interceptions came early while he was still shaking off the dust from not having played all year. I give this guy a lot of credit. Too bad his own "fans" don't. I still say that if he was playing this year, you guys would at least have the same miserable record you had last year and not a game WORSE. Glad to see your Mesiah brought you to the promised land of Boise with a 6-6 record. Yea, that's bowl worthy. So much so that you may not have an opponent that wants to waste time playing you.

And no way Ball was hurt. As I already mentioned a couple of times, his last play was when he took a cheap shot at one of our trainers. I hardly think he got a "possible concussion" from that cheap shot. He was also seen jumping up and down on the sidelines waving a towel around over his head in the 2nd half. He came out because is was spent, beat and defeated and his coach need to spark the team. Suggs came in and did a great job. Better than Ball.

- GDawgs88 - 12-01-2003 05:20 PM

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:Without the two bad breaks... even with AJ Suggs in... UGA wins by 3.
No. You're just assuming that y'all would have scored a TD if Ball didn't fumble. And you're assuming that Tech would have stopped UGA after the blocked punt. You can never assume things like that.

- YouGeeAye - 12-01-2003 05:24 PM

Tech fans assume quite a bit, especially Swagger. Great points 88. That UGA educashun has done you proud!

Oh, Swagger IF my Aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle.

Let the whining and the excuse making continue! Where's that Armchair dude?

- georgia_tech_swagger - 12-02-2003 12:18 AM

GDawgs88 Wrote:
georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:Without the two bad breaks... even with AJ Suggs in... UGA wins by 3.
No. You're just assuming that y'all would have scored a TD if Ball didn't fumble. And you're assuming that Tech would have stopped UGA after the blocked punt. You can never assume things like that.
I'm referring to the blocked punt and the fumble recovered in the endzone for a UGA touchdown.

Even assuming Georgia scores on the non-blocked punt... 10 points.

- GDawgs88 - 12-02-2003 03:06 PM

If anything, the fumble for us in the end-zone was very nearly a disaster for US.

- GTarmchairQB - 12-04-2003 08:13 PM

YouGeeAye Wrote:And no way Ball was hurt. As I already mentioned a couple of times, his last play was when he took a cheap shot at one of our trainers. I hardly think he got a "possible concussion" from that cheap shot. He was also seen jumping up and down on the sidelines waving a towel around over his head in the 2nd half. He came out because is was spent, beat and defeated and his coach need to spark the team.
Sorry Charlie.

Reggie was hurt in the violent collision with J.P. Foschi. I've read and seen all the evidence and that is it, period. Holy Cow, how he came up from that, I don't know. It was big-time. The ball-lickers still say that he was benched because of "shoving" a trainer. Go straight to Hayull, leg-humpers.

Really, really bad luck for Reggie and J.P.

He was NOT benched for bad behavior. Watch the replay.

- metro6775 - 12-06-2003 04:08 PM

YouGeeAye Wrote:Me get a clue? You're unbelievable Swagger. You talk so much crap. If memory serves, you guys were 7-5 at this point last year WITHOUT Ball and 6-6 this year WITH Ball.

Suggs almost made it a game Saturday. Did you forget Ball's interception AND two fumbles? Suggs also had a better completion % than Ball did Saturday. Suggs interceptions came early while he was still shaking off the dust from not having played all year. I give this guy a lot of credit. Too bad his own "fans" don't. I still say that if he was playing this year, you guys would at least have the same miserable record you had last year and not a game WORSE. Glad to see your Mesiah brought you to the promised land of Boise with a 6-6 record. Yea, that's bowl worthy. So much so that you may not have an opponent that wants to waste time playing you.

And no way Ball was hurt. As I already mentioned a couple of times, his last play was when he took a cheap shot at one of our trainers. I hardly think he got a "possible concussion" from that cheap shot. He was also seen jumping up and down on the sidelines waving a towel around over his head in the 2nd half. He came out because is was spent, beat and defeated and his coach need to spark the team. Suggs came in and did a great job. Better than Ball.
Tech had a better team last year all around. Suggs is an interception machine.

- SouthLink02 - 12-11-2003 12:50 AM

techfan4 Wrote:BTW, Sean Jones is a PANSY. HE GOT TAKEN DOWN BY A QUARTERBACK! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That has to be the lamest excuse for a comeback. Your QB is running out like the pansy that he is...and instead of just doing it he decides to take a cheap shot against someone who wasnt even going to touch him.

Good to see Odell and others took care of that UGA Biotch 04-bow