CSNbbs
With the demise of UAB's football program, I would think USA is courting C-USA? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: South Alabama (/forum-295.html)
+----- Thread: With the demise of UAB's football program, I would think USA is courting C-USA? (/thread-718774.html)

With the demise of UAB's football program, I would think USA is courting C-USA? - Golden Jedi Knight - 12-13-2014 01:10 AM

I would hope that USA's administration has been making a push to join C-USA in UAB's place. I feel bad for UAB, actually, but this could be a huge opportunity for USA.

RE: With the demise of UAB's football program, I would think USA is courting C-USA? - Tiguar - 12-25-2014 03:48 PM

The attitude of the administration at USA towards realignment has been "focus on making US better, and invites will come"

Don't think they're actively pushing membership but I've been wrong before and I could be wrong now. I know during the last round of realignment we may have sent feelers out but didn't actively pursue an invite.

Also, jagsjungle.com is the primary forum USA fans use, if you want to get more discussion. Cheers