CSNbbs
Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board (/thread-710677.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - sarkelcpa - 11-02-2014 09:49 AM

I've read enough of that thread to make me angry. A bit of the talk is about raiding GS of our coach (to Houston) and Breida (to South Florida) plus several caustic comments about the quality of education from our institution. I'd rather they ignore us until we play them than be a subject of their pseudo-intelligent analysis and online raiding party.

Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - Eagleditka - 11-02-2014 10:01 AM

Don't pay attention to smug, mouth breathing AAC fans. They aren't even P5 anymore and they act like they're in the NFL. I don't get the Temple guy saying he worked with one guy from GSU who was dumb, therefore the entire institution is worthless. Glad he's not in charge of making decisions.

Haters are gonna hate. We just got to keep winning. ECU fans of all people shouldn't be criticizing our schedule when they got spanked by lowly Temple yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - TheEagleWay - 11-02-2014 10:04 AM

Meh...

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - DrGonzo - 11-02-2014 10:05 AM

(11-02-2014 10:01 AM)Eagleditka Wrote:  Don't pay attention to smug, mouth breathing AAC fans. They aren't even P5 anymore and they act like they're in the NFL. I don't get the Temple guy saying he worked with one guy from GSU who was dumb, therefore the entire institution is worthless. Glad he's not in charge of making decisions.

Haters are gonna hate. We just got to keep winning. ECU fans of all people shouldn't be criticizing our schedule when they got spanked by lowly UConn yesterday.

I believe ECU lost to Temple yesterday.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - OsageJ - 11-02-2014 10:07 AM

(11-02-2014 10:05 AM)DrGonzo Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:01 AM)Eagleditka Wrote:  Don't pay attention to smug, mouth breathing AAC fans. They aren't even P5 anymore and they act like they're in the NFL. I don't get the Temple guy saying he worked with one guy from GSU who was dumb, therefore the entire institution is worthless. Glad he's not in charge of making decisions.

Haters are gonna hate. We just got to keep winning. ECU fans of all people shouldn't be criticizing our schedule when they got spanked by lowly UConn yesterday.

I believe ECU lost to Temple yesterday.

Right. UCONN beat UCF.

Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - Eagleditka - 11-02-2014 10:14 AM

Ok fixed. I knew UConn beat somebody.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - bullitt_60 - 11-02-2014 10:19 AM

John Kincade is a Temple Alumnus, so that settles that. Seriously, don't worry about a couple of internet posters talking out of their ass. As a fan, I find it more interesting to find ways to raise the level of the Sun Belt as a whole.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - axg8750 - 11-02-2014 10:30 AM

(11-02-2014 10:01 AM)Eagleditka Wrote:  They aren't even P5 anymore and they act like they're in the NFL.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
this coming from the self proclaimed all-time SunBelt championship team who hasn't completed one full FBS schedule.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - Ole Sleepy - 11-02-2014 10:37 AM

(11-02-2014 10:30 AM)axg8750 Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:01 AM)Eagleditka Wrote:  They aren't even P5 anymore and they act like they're in the NFL.

this coming from the self proclaimed all-time SunBelt championship team who hasn't completed one full FBS schedule.

Yep. That's what all of us are proclaiming. "We wonz all da champships".

Nothing wrong with being confident.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - OsageJ - 11-02-2014 10:38 AM

(11-02-2014 10:30 AM)axg8750 Wrote:  

Wow...really. I think this guy is on our side. That was really snarky.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - TrueBlueDrew - 11-02-2014 10:45 AM

I love how when people try to talk down to us, they attack our academics first, and when that backfires thanks to our top 20 programs, they go after the STD moniker which is also false. I love it because they try so hard to fight a battle with imaginary bullets.

Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - Eagleditka - 11-02-2014 10:50 AM

A lot of jealousy from what I gather.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - ark30inf - 11-02-2014 11:05 AM

Try winning 3 conference championships in a row and 2 bowl games and have some hayseed fan from a team that has gone 0-17 in their last 17 conference games explain to you how much you suck.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - str8shooter - 11-02-2014 11:06 AM

Nothing but a bunch of BS from schools that can only fly one flag above their stadiums, and it has stars and stripes on it.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - axg8750 - 11-02-2014 11:16 AM

I guess you missed the game thread that got flamed by the "look at me fanbase."

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - Scrotumus - 11-02-2014 11:20 AM

UCF was REALLY good last year when they had the #3 pick in the NFL draft at QB. This year? not so much...

UCF would keep it close against GS because they've got some good athletes but GS is a better offensive team and more complete. UCF's QB position is weak this year and that would be the difference. As for South FL, GS would whoop that azz just like in the 1990's. They're even worse than UCF.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - EigenEagle - 11-02-2014 11:26 AM

What do you really expect people to say at the suggestion of adding Georgia Southern to the AAC? I didn't know those folks on the AAC board even knew we and the SBC even existed.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - panama - 11-02-2014 11:29 AM

The majority of that thread is complimentary to GS and the Breida comment was a compliment/joke. Worry when they stop talking about you.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - moehler - 11-02-2014 11:32 AM

your coach isn't going anywhere next year, no offense but this is his first year at the FBS level, and he inherited a very talented, loaded team, he really hasn't had to do a lot of coaching, just manage the program and don't @$## it up. Now, if he can repeat this performance next year with all the starters he has to replace, than ya, he probably will be high on someone list.

RE: Georgia Southern dismantling threat on AAC board - panama - 11-02-2014 11:38 AM

Part of what you accept at this level is that unless you are Texas or Alabama or Notre Dame, there is always a better job out there and you're subject to lose your coach in any December, see stAte. Take it as a compliment when it happens.