CSNbbs
Tried to watch part of the live feed from CAA Media Day today... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+----- Thread: Tried to watch part of the live feed from CAA Media Day today... (/thread-709014.html)

Tried to watch part of the live feed from CAA Media Day today... - 70shawk - 10-21-2014 12:14 PM

..and boy, was it underwhelming.

I was a a well above average internet connection, but it was unwatchable because it would freeze, then jump ahead, etc. You couldn't follow what was being said.

I'm no technical expert, but it seemed that their server was overwhelmed?

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Tried to watch part of the live feed from CAA Media Day today... - JMU2004 - 10-21-2014 08:31 PM

Welcome to Stretch media. The CAA brain thrusts hired them this year, and nearly every JMU event/broadcast has been unwatchable since.

RE: Tried to watch part of the live feed from CAA Media Day today... - 70shawk - 10-22-2014 08:53 AM

(10-21-2014 08:31 PM)JMU2004 Wrote:  Welcome to Stretch media. The CAA brain thrusts hired them this year, and nearly every JMU event/broadcast has been unwatchable since.

Tom Yeager letting an opportunity slip away? You could knock me over with a feather.....