CSNbbs
Time fer a come to Jesus - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: Time fer a come to Jesus (/thread-704740.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Time fer a come to Jesus - rath v2.0 - 09-22-2014 09:38 PM

What in the wide world of sports is a going on around here?!? I leave this galdang place to you people for 6 months to get a little UC football track laid heading into spring ball - not to jump around like a bunch of triple pop collars worrying about whether the scarlet and gray wearing bully on the playground is going to take your half-cafe grande skinny vanilla latte money. This place is a strange mix of finger crossing and folks resigned to the Ike v Tina celebrity beat down. Naw, suh.

Punch the friggin' fat kid in the neck, fishhook him, take his money and give em' a swift kick in the ass to send him on his way with tail between legs. I'm talking put a crater in their fan base's collective memory that will be passed down among generations.

The heck with sportsmanship. Screw em all...screw their president who insults nuns and who dresses like he needs to register with the sheriff every time he moves. Screw their crooked bracket fixing violation burying AD. Screw their nut necklace wearing creepy weepy guy getting a cheap squeeze on male co-eds at the end of games loving fan base. Screw their doosh score running' up coach who I refuse to claim as one of our own. And screw all the other bs accoutrements that go along with a state government that gives every advantage while they live off the legacy of generations ago accepting all of the benefits and perks of a conference and program that way out kicks the punt coverage.

We have given better versions of the suckeyes all they can handle while fielding teams that could not hold the proverbial straps le jacque of this UC roster.

And after watching these 1st two weeks in person and then on replay (twice...egads) we either have a serious doofus running the D or we didn't show em' shite to game plan. I choose the latter, thank you very much.

If it is a close game in the middle of the second quarter, Urbie's sphincter will be so verklempt about dealing with the nut bags on AM radio, and on campus, and in church for losing to an in-state squad for the first time since the Spanish American War that he will be checking with his agent between snaps to see if Will Muschamp got canned yet.

Fellas, survival kit contents check:

In them you'll find: one 6 pack top shelf double IPA; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing tattoo antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination St. Woody Hayes medallion and Buckeye quote compendium; a hundred dollars in Odd Lots gift certificates for local bartering; nine packs of Misty Lite 100s and a case of warm Yoo-Hoo to keep the natives satiated; scratch off lottery tickets, ten; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; and three pair of nylon stockings for heartbroken gals in way too tight Braxton Miller a Jerseys. Hey, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in C-Bus with all that stuff despite their fans.

Well, why not this Saturday?

Let's kick some ass and then be awful sports about it. 02-13-banana

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - Bearcats#1 - 09-22-2014 09:40 PM

04-bow04-cheers

He is back....

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - Cataclysmo - 09-22-2014 09:44 PM

I didnt think we could beat the buckeyes, but with Rath back who can stop us?! Onward to the OSU boards!

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - subflea - 09-22-2014 09:47 PM

Welcome back sh!thead.

I like the new attitude. The last few years you would not have written this:

And after watching these 1st two weeks in person and then on replay (twice...egads) we either have a serious doofus running the D or we didn't show em' shite to game plan. I choose the latter, thank you very much.

You would have been calling our D coordinator a doofus and talking about how we would be lucky to win 5 games this season. Positive Rath is much better.

I hope you are coming to the game. If so, we need to meet up Saturday and share some beers.

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - SuperFlyBCat - 09-22-2014 10:25 PM

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - Billy_Bearcat - 09-22-2014 10:33 PM

The Prodigal Son returns. Halle-frickin-lujah

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - Ragpicker - 09-22-2014 10:38 PM

Thank you, sir, may we have another....St. Woody Hayes medallion.

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - SeniorBearcat - 09-22-2014 11:39 PM

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - Captain Bearcat - 09-23-2014 05:18 AM

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there:

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - MickMack - 09-23-2014 05:38 AM

In rath we trust!

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - JPBearcat3 - 09-23-2014 06:00 AM

I'm ready to run through a brick wall right now. Who's with me?

Welcome back, Rath.

[Image: o5VlBsc.jpg]

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - Teakwood - 09-23-2014 06:05 AM

Odd Lots gift certificates for bartering and Misty Lite 100s

I just spit my coffee out 03-lmfao

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - rosewater - 09-23-2014 06:07 AM

Good to see the return.

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - uccheese - 09-23-2014 07:12 AM

Rath back with a vengeance!

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - Ring of Black - 09-23-2014 07:21 AM

The thing I really like about this post, is that he solidly backs his optimism with actual facts:

"We have given better versions of the suckeyes all they can handle while fielding teams that could not hold the proverbial straps le jacque of this UC roster."

Welcome back 04-bow

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - QSECOFR - 09-23-2014 07:40 AM

Rath, welcome back! Also, loved the post!

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - chatcat - 09-23-2014 07:53 AM

Thanks Rath...............I needed that.03-lmfao:03-lmfao

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - BeerCat - 09-23-2014 08:01 AM

The world is right again. I may forward this "article" to the enquirer.

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - BearcatMan - 09-23-2014 08:32 AM

Like OMG...He's back!!!

[Image: jon-fan.gif]

RE: Time fer a come to Jesus - OneUChoopsfan - 09-23-2014 08:33 AM

I thought Rath had moved to Kentucky with a ginger haired cross dresser. I mean, transgendered.

Guess, not.

03-lmfao