CSNbbs
New ticket plan - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SoConbbs (/forum-266.html)
+---- Forum: SoCon Team Talk (/forum-944.html)
+----- Forum: ETSU (/forum-335.html)
+----- Thread: New ticket plan (/thread-697405.html)

New ticket plan - JWBUC - 08-05-2014 08:42 PM

Are you happy with the new plan for season tickets ?

RE: New ticket plan - etsualumni00 - 08-06-2014 05:34 AM

Not exactly an apples to apples comparison. We didn't have ticket levels before, just hospitality levels for giving. This is a complete change in mentality.

RE: New ticket plan - JWBUC - 08-06-2014 06:34 PM

Well FH and the dome are not an easy apples to apples switch for sure. Some seats will be more like apple to pear but others will be like apples and rotten tomatoes I suspect.

Just wondering if the price will be worth it for some. Several of my friends have complained about their location for the games there before, or are complaining about the prices this year. Just curious as to what others thought.

RE: New ticket plan - BucDoctor - 08-06-2014 08:07 PM

Doesn't this poll assume that those responding were season ticket holders? The response of staying at home may be indicative of what the person did last year as well i.e. they chose to stay at home rather than attend at the dome or at Freedom Hall.

RE: New ticket plan - ETSUfan1 - 08-06-2014 09:42 PM

If moving to Freedom Hall means you'll never come to an ETSU game again, goodbye. I have a hard time believing that's REALLY the case though.

RE: New ticket plan - RodShaw2 - 08-07-2014 09:11 AM

(08-06-2014 09:42 PM)ETSUfan1 Wrote:  If moving to Freedom Hall means you'll never come to an ETSU game again, goodbye. I have a hard time believing that's REALLY the case though.

Plus a dramatic raise in ticket prices, plus views from several of the season tickets seats will not be as good as at the Dome.
At the Dome season ticket holders had a clear view of the floor, no being stuck behind the backboard at one end. Also has I and others have mentioned on here, the upper bowl of Freedom Hall is awful, no matter how much closer it might be to the action then at the Dome.

RE: New ticket plan - Buc66 - 08-07-2014 09:21 AM

(08-07-2014 09:11 AM)RodShaw2 Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 09:42 PM)ETSUfan1 Wrote:  If moving to Freedom Hall means you'll never come to an ETSU game again, goodbye. I have a hard time believing that's REALLY the case though.

Plus a dramatic raise in ticket prices, plus views from several of the season tickets seats will not be as good as at the Dome.
At the Dome season ticket holders had a clear view of the floor, no being stuck behind the backboard at one end. Also has I and others have mentioned on here, the upper bowl of Freedom Hall is awful, no matter how much closer it might be to the action then at the Dome.

Back to the Dome. Back to the Dome in 2015-16.

RE: New ticket plan - RodShaw2 - 08-07-2014 10:30 AM

(08-07-2014 09:21 AM)Buc66 Wrote:  

City Manager said on the Morning Monster a couple of day ago that they were in talks with ETSU for a long term deal, the current deal is for 1 year only.

New ticket plan - PreseasonChamps - 08-08-2014 10:26 AM

I'll let you know if I'm happy after I renew my tickets and get my seat assignments.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: New ticket plan - etsuBucsFan1988 - 08-08-2014 11:44 AM

(08-07-2014 10:30 AM)RodShaw2 Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 09:21 AM)Buc66 Wrote:  

City Manager said on the Morning Monster a couple of day ago that they were in talks with ETSU for a long term deal, the current deal is for 1 year only.

I was under the impression that SC officials do not like the dome. The players and coaches, from what I have read, like Freedom Hall. I am not surprised that a long term deal is being worked on. FH seems will be the home of ETSU hoops for a while.