CSNbbs
Crenshaw: UAB men's basketball gets 'diamond in the rough' in Lionel Love... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: Crenshaw: UAB men's basketball gets 'diamond in the rough' in Lionel Love... (/thread-695161.html)

Crenshaw: UAB men's basketball gets 'diamond in the rough' in Lionel Love... - WesternBlazer - 07-16-2014 07:29 AM

UAB men's basketball gets 'diamond in the rough' in Lionel Love, a walk-on from J.O. Johnson
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/07/uab_mens_basketball_gets_diamo.html

RE: Crenshaw: UAB men's basketball gets 'diamond in the rough' in Lionel Love... - Memphis Blazer - 07-16-2014 08:15 AM

I guess that since it is in the title and Crenshaw uses the same quote twice in the article, he's trying to say that he is a "diamond in the rough".

I see that Solomon will make up for lack of quantity of articles with lack of quality. I've seen better written articles in the Kaleidoscope

RE: Crenshaw: UAB men's basketball gets 'diamond in the rough' in Lionel Love... - the_blazerman - 07-16-2014 08:16 AM

Not to mention the 2 week delay in the article coming out from the time it was known.

RE: Crenshaw: UAB men's basketball gets 'diamond in the rough' in Lionel Love... - Dracorex - 07-16-2014 09:15 AM

Perhaps you guys should just write Crenshaw and tell him he sucks at his job and ask him to switch with Drew.

RE: Crenshaw: UAB men's basketball gets 'diamond in the rough' in Lionel Love... - UAB Band Dad - 07-16-2014 09:27 AM

I'm sure he'd love to switch with Drew. We'd love if he switched with Drew.

Ain't gonna happen.

RE: Crenshaw: UAB men's basketball gets 'diamond in the rough' in Lionel Love... - the_blazerman - 07-16-2014 09:47 AM

I think Crenshaw's directions are given to him by his bosses.

I would not hold it against him.

RE: Crenshaw: UAB men's basketball gets 'diamond in the rough' in Lionel Love... - Memphis Blazer - 07-16-2014 10:14 AM

His bosses told him to write badly and be repetitive?