CSNbbs
Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... (/thread-672186.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - Usajags - 01-14-2014 01:17 PM

Oh lord, did we really need another thread about this insanity???

Thank you ULaLa for crapping up the board lately.

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - CajunFanatico - 01-14-2014 01:19 PM

(01-14-2014 01:17 PM)Usajags Wrote:  Oh lord, did we really need another thread about this insanity???

Thank you ULaLa for crapping up the board lately.

And thank you jagoff for crapping in every thread possible.

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - chiefsfan - 01-14-2014 01:19 PM

We have way too many threads on this subject kids.

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - panama - 01-14-2014 01:21 PM

Must be January

07-coffee3

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - Spiritual_Trojan - 01-14-2014 01:26 PM

(01-14-2014 01:08 PM)CAJUNNATION Wrote:  1984

We changed our name to The University of Louisiana.

We did it legally and in the same manner every other school name change went down in the state prior to our name change.

Months later, the state legislature changes state law RETROACTIVELY to strip us of our legally acquired name.

The name is OURS and always will be ours.

So, Cajun fans will never surrender to any edict from on high. To us, they are worthless pieces of paper.

We are LOUISIANA.

[Image: Facepalm-1.jpeg]

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - Klak - 01-14-2014 01:30 PM

Hey Georgia State, we're the Real GSU. Also, the Triple Option is God's gift to football.

While we're arguing over pointless ****, might as well toss these out there.

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - JDTulane - 01-14-2014 01:35 PM

If having the name ever is the only requirement than Tulane is the true UL. Move on and stop caring.

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - Usajags - 01-14-2014 01:46 PM

I'm gonna buy one of those bankrupt towns out in Wyoming, change the name of the town to "Louisiana", then I'm going to start a university and name it, yup, you guessed it, "University of Louisiana", then I'm going to sue the lights out of "University of Louisiana at Lafayette".

Then this ridiculous argument will be over.

You know, stAte has never told me how they wanted to be called, I have always called them stAte. Maybe if you guys would stop crying about it we would stop doing it. If you haven't figured it out the more you whine the more you get it. We're like a bunch of kids in here, once we find something that gets another's skin, we are going to pick at it.

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - chiefsfan - 01-14-2014 01:51 PM

(01-14-2014 01:46 PM)Usajags Wrote:  I'm gonna buy one of those bankrupt towns out in Wyoming, change the name of the town to "Louisiana", then I'm going to start a university and name it, yup, you guessed it, "University of Louisiana", then I'm going to sue the lights out of "University of Louisiana at Lafayette".

Then this ridiculous argument will be over.

You know, stAte has never told me how they wanted to be called, I have always called them stAte. Maybe if you guys would stop crying about it we would stop doing it. If you haven't figured it out the more you whine the more you get it. We're like a bunch of kids in here, once we find something that gets another's skin, we are going to pick at it.

We prefer the term "USA's daddy"

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - panama - 01-14-2014 01:52 PM

(01-14-2014 01:35 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  If having the name ever is the only requirement than Tulane is the true UL. Move on and stop caring.

You dont use the name.Now run along.

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - CajunFanatico - 01-14-2014 01:55 PM

(01-14-2014 01:35 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  If having the name ever is the only requirement than Tulane is the true UL. Move on and stop caring.

*then

He beez a Tulane grad folks.

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - Complacent Cajun - 01-14-2014 01:57 PM

Then*

Do I need to proofread your thesis, Rick Moranis?

Also, we did have the name. There are degrees out there with University of Louisiana. Soooooo 03-shhhh

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - CAJUNNATION - 01-14-2014 01:58 PM

No JD.

You guys gave it up voluntarily.

We never gave it up.

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - JDTulane - 01-14-2014 02:53 PM

Oops I typod on a sports forum with my new tablet. I must have had a lousy education.

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - Tiguar - 01-14-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:We prefer the term "USA's daddy"

lol at bragging about a 2 win streak over a 5 year old program

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - Complacent Cajun - 01-14-2014 03:02 PM

(01-14-2014 02:53 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  Oops I typod on a sports forum with my new tablet. I must have had a lousy education.

03-thumbsup

Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - Check Yosef - 01-14-2014 03:06 PM

Were the real appstate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - Duke Dawg - 01-14-2014 03:11 PM

we're the best expansion candidate for every conference.....EVER!
we've been a candidate since we moved up in 1980.

CUSA
MAC
Sun Belt
AAC
CFL
Arena League
NFC East

believe it damnit! we will NEVER stop fighting/arguing over it !!!!!!!!

we ARE the Dukes of JMU!

03-thumbsup04-cheers

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - Tom in Lazybrook - 01-14-2014 03:14 PM

Effective immediately, the University of South Alabama will now be known as USA. No other entity can use that term. To avoid confusion, we demand that everyone wanting to use the term USA to describe the United States of America will now be required to refer to it as "Merica". We will throw a decades long temper tantrum if people don't comply.

RE: Why we will NEVER stop fighting..... - chiefsfan - 01-14-2014 03:15 PM

I am the real chiefsfan. No one else can make that claim! First the Sun Belt Board! Tomorrow...the WORLD!