CSNbbs
Towson vs. Albany - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: Towson (/forum-689.html)
+----- Thread: Towson vs. Albany (/thread-655446.html)

Towson vs. Albany - CameramanJ - 10-17-2013 09:49 PM

Didn't see a dedicated thread for this, so here we go. The Danes are looking to recover from two shellackings at the hands of ODU and JMU and a close loss to Delaware. They've been giving up 200+ rushing yards a game in that span.

T. West has another beast night and Scooby Doo has a rough time.

38-14 Tigers.

RE: Towson vs. Albany - mat1992 - 10-19-2013 11:07 AM

(10-17-2013 09:49 PM)CameramanJ Wrote:  Didn't see a dedicated thread for this, so here we go. The Danes are looking to recover from two shellackings at the hands of ODU and JMU and a close loss to Delaware. They've been giving up 200+ rushing yards a game in that span.

T. West has another beast night and Scooby Doo has a rough time.

38-14 Tigers.

This is about Towson. If they start out slow again, we could be in trouble not just for this game but for the rest of the season. I noticed that Rob on his coaches show mentioning scheme a couple of times as a factor in the loss to Nova. Even blamed it on the Joseph fumble saying there were no Towson players around him when he fumbled the ball though he credited Nova with good stick.

I don't expect a blowout honestly but I do expect a win and hopefully a better start. The good news is that the Albany QB is a drop-back passer.