CSNbbs
The little baseball icon has changed to a ? question mark - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: Board Tech Support (/forum-545.html)
+---- Thread: The little baseball icon has changed to a ? question mark (/thread-652991.html)

The little baseball icon has changed to a ? question mark - GoodOwl - 10-04-2013 11:12 PM

Not a huge deal, but the little baseball icon under Post Icon above in the compose message has changed to an I guess undefined question mark in a little blue circle. I like posting about baseball a lot, so it'd be great to have this back if its possible when you have a chance.

Bonus points if we can get a hockey puck added as well.

Thanks again!

RE: The little baseball icon has changed to a ? question mark - GoodOwl - 03-02-2014 06:58 PM

bump.

I'm talking about the icon under the "Post New Reply" screen.

There are 6 smilies before it, then what used to be a little baseball has changed to a question mark, then there is a little basketball, then a little football, then a little soccer ball, then two more smilies.

Also, posters have requested a hockey puck be added.

I'd also like a little United States of America flag if possible.

And, while I'm requesting, in the main Smilies window, add an option there for a little American Flag smilie and possibly a "Don't Tread on Me" flag for use within posts.

RE: The little baseball icon has changed to a ? question mark - GoodOwl - 11-22-2014 12:58 PM

Hey to GTS or whoever finally fixed the little football and baseball icons in the post a new reply screen--THANK YOU!!!

Now, could we add a little soccer ball and a little hockey puck in addition to those we have?