CSNbbs
HOPE! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: HOPE! (/thread-648880.html)

HOPE! - bladhmadh - 09-10-2013 01:46 PM

The Pirates ended a 20 year losing streak this season.

RE: HOPE! - the_blazerman - 09-10-2013 01:50 PM

Change! We now have white helmets in our selection.

RE: HOPE! - thebernreuter - 09-10-2013 01:53 PM

There is no reason to write this season off yet. I seriously think we're a really good football team, and we've got a bye week and two more games to get better before we hit the games that really count for us. We still very much control our own destiny in the conference, and I think we'll do really well.

RE: HOPE! - bladhmadh - 09-10-2013 02:58 PM

We are close to removing the academic restrictions. That will help a lot

RE: HOPE! - TheGORILLA - 09-10-2013 03:06 PM

Defense will improve by experience, and they got plenty of that, in the first two games. Troy and LSU have blistered UAB passing the ball, 47 out of 53 completions. Thats only 6 incomplete passes, or stops, out of 53. Eww! Six touchdown passes against UAB, 1 against Troy, I think, and 5 against LSU. Eww!

There "IS" hope. I enjoy watching this team.

RE: HOPE! - B'ham Blazer - 09-10-2013 03:12 PM

(09-10-2013 01:53 PM)thebernreuter Wrote:  There is no reason to write this season off yet. I seriously think we're a really good football team, and we've got a bye week and two more games to get better before we hit the games that really count for us. We still very much control our own destiny in the conference, and I think we'll do really well.

DING!!! This team is a lot better than people think. We had one bad quarter against Troy, and one good quarter against LSU. LSU would annihilate any team in CUSA, and that includes Marshall, Rice and ECU. The last recruiting class was not a bust either.........look for a bright future out of some of the freshmen that have not played yet too (like the 2 linemen from Memphis, McCollum, Ejike, etc.).