CSNbbs
Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: UTEP (/forum-454.html)
+----- Thread: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? (/thread-640757.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - randaddyminer - 11-05-2013 01:36 PM

(11-05-2013 12:08 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(11-04-2013 05:56 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  go cry on your aggie board

I'm not the one who was so upset by the news that they would publicly condemn an 18 year old kid.

And you call me a coward?

Yup, you're a coward... care to explain why, fit? Go cry on your aggie board

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - Fitbud - 11-05-2013 01:50 PM

(11-05-2013 01:36 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 12:08 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(11-04-2013 05:56 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  go cry on your aggie board

I'm not the one who was so upset by the news that they would publicly condemn an 18 year old kid.

And you call me a coward?

Yup, you're a coward... care to explain why, fit? Go cry on your aggie board

Why don't you tell everyone why? I'm sure they would love to hear how you harass me through private messages. 03-lmfao

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - randaddyminer - 11-05-2013 02:57 PM

ha ha ha! I've had one conversation with you over PMs, and that was after you called me out on a thread. So I invited you to have a cerveza, to which you replied "name the time and place", I did, and then you responded with an excuse on why you couldn't go.

Get over yourself drama queen.

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - Fitbud - 11-05-2013 04:06 PM

(11-05-2013 02:57 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  ha ha ha! I've had one conversation with you over PMs, and that was after you called me out on a thread. So I invited you to have a cerveza, to which you replied "name the time and place", I did, and then you responded with an excuse on why you couldn't go.

I didn't know you were going to make me drive across town for a free beer.

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - randaddyminer - 11-05-2013 09:01 PM

(11-05-2013 04:06 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 02:57 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  ha ha ha! I've had one conversation with you over PMs, and that was after you called me out on a thread. So I invited you to have a cerveza, to which you replied "name the time and place", I did, and then you responded with an excuse on why you couldn't go.

according to your google maps theory... no possible way you live more than 20 minutes away from me.

I'll let you name the "time and place," cobarde

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - mistabinks - 11-05-2013 09:19 PM

(11-05-2013 09:01 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  

according to your google maps theory... no possible way you live more than 20 minutes away from me.

...and everyone says I make Swiss cheese out of fitbud. That was fracking brilliant randaddy!

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - RUNVSFD MINER - 11-05-2013 09:21 PM

Randaddy,

You should know his value threshold is $5.

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - gcp_mineros - 11-06-2013 12:41 AM

(11-05-2013 09:01 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  

Bwahahahaha

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - Fitbud - 11-06-2013 12:46 PM

And I'm supposed to believe that you want to buy me a beer? LOL

I know what you want to do and I'm not falling for it. I don't go around looking for fights.

I graduated passed that stage in middle school.

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - randaddyminer - 11-06-2013 10:01 PM

meh... The one thing you got right was... that I wasn't going to buy you a beer, you cheap-o.

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - Fitbud - 11-07-2013 10:04 AM

(11-06-2013 10:01 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  meh... The one thing you got right was... that I wasn't going to buy you a beer, you cheap-o.

Of course you wern't going to buy me a beer.

First of all, I don't go looking for fights.

Second of all, I'm surprised that you would even consider something so ridiculous.

Can't something like that get you banned?

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - gcp_mineros - 11-07-2013 01:00 PM

(11-07-2013 10:04 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 10:01 PM)randaddyminer Wrote:  meh... The one thing you got right was... that I wasn't going to buy you a beer, you cheap-o.

Of course you wern't going to buy me a beer.

First of all, I don't go looking for fights.

Second of all, I'm surprised that you would even consider something so ridiculous.

Can't something like that get you banned?

You want him banned because he wanted to meet you somewhere? Did he flat out tell you he was going to beat your azz?

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - randaddyminer - 11-07-2013 02:45 PM

Fit is such a drama queen.... Fit called me out, I said lets go have a cerveza, he accepted, but he then later declined. Fit is your typical aggie, all bark and no bite. What irks me about him, he's not here to add any value to discussion, he is just here to stir the pot, and he admits so. Fit is just like music and ever since music was banned from rivals that board has had smooth sailing.

RE: Isaac Hamilton wants out of UTEP? - Fitbud - 11-07-2013 04:05 PM

I don't know what he meant. First he said let's go out to have a beer and I thought he was joking so then he said that I was a coward for not going. It was not until he said that that it occurred to me that he meant something else.

I mean who calls someone a coward for not going out to have a beer with him. Plus he says I call ed him out.

When did I ever call you out?