CSNbbs
Board maintenance. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SoConbbs (/forum-266.html)
+---- Forum: SoCon Team Talk (/forum-944.html)
+----- Forum: ETSU (/forum-335.html)
+----- Thread: Board maintenance. (/thread-635052.html)

Board maintenance. - Buccaneerlover - 05-30-2013 08:43 PM

So I know ETSU doesn't move for another year, but as a board are we staying under the A-Sun banner or moving over to the SoCon area of csnbbs immediately?
I'm well aware it's not quite the controversy of the other boards (C-USA, Big East, AAC, Sun Belt) but it's just a thought.

RE: Board maintenance. - ETSUfan1 - 05-30-2013 09:27 PM

I've already been in contact with GTS earlier today and we are supposed to be moving to the SoConBBS any time.

RE: Board maintenance. - BucFyre - 05-31-2013 08:30 AM

I see that we've been moved but I don't see SoCon listed under the drop down menu of conferences. Is it hidden? I am frequently in the main Sports Bar forum and that was my quick link back to our page.

RE: Board maintenance. - SouthGAEagle - 05-31-2013 08:32 AM

We'll get the drop downs fixed soon.

RE: Board maintenance. - Buccaneerlover - 05-31-2013 08:33 AM

It's missing and we're still under the Asun heading under the dropdowns at the top of the ETSU page.

RE: Board maintenance. - SouthGAEagle - 05-31-2013 09:21 AM

We wil get all the drop down menus fixed shortly, folks!

ETSUfan1 put in a request to get the boards moved ASAP, so I wanted to act on that and get everybody to their new homes. So VMI, Mercer, and ETSU were moved to the SoConbbs, Elon went to the CAAbbs and Davidson to the A10bbs.

However, I don't have the 03-nerd skillz for the coding to change the drop down menus. GTS will take care of that soon.

RE: Board maintenance. - BucFyre - 05-31-2013 10:36 AM

No worries! Thanks for the support!

RE: Board maintenance. - bucfan81 - 05-31-2013 10:40 AM

You guys do a wonderful job with this board. I just wanted to say thanks. We appreciate the board!