CSNbbs
CMU Review - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+----- Thread: CMU Review (/thread-629825.html)

CMU Review - BCBronco - 04-16-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:The Mount Pleasant atmosphere is extremely lackluster and dead. Townspeople resemble zombies and come off very weird. Most of the people here act funny and you should think twice about starting conversations with complete strangers. People from here tend to look up to those from different states, so that is a plus because you could probably teach them a thing or two.

Looking at some college reviews, could not resist posting.

http://www.studentsreview.com/MI/CMU_comments.html?page=7&type=&d_school=Central%20Michigan%20University

RE: CMU Review - broncofan1 - 04-16-2013 12:09 PM

The follow up was just as good!

"I am attending Central Michigan University because it was one of me few choices. I regret every second of having to be here. It is very cold/windy and the city sucks. It was okay at first but now the parties are getting old. The academic standards...Oh wait there aren't any!!!! If you are breathing I am sure that you could get into Central!"

RE: CMU Review - stdatwmu - 04-16-2013 12:16 PM

I love how the "Similar Schools" that pop up when you hover over the search bar are...

- Michigan State
- Harvard
- Arizona State

Clearly, it's a highly-regulated and reviewed website!

RE: CMU Review - ColinApocalypse - 04-16-2013 01:31 PM

The most accurate review I've seen in quite some time.

RE: CMU Review - Dirty Ernie - 04-16-2013 03:25 PM

The ONLY town I know of that has a motel, when you walk in the front door there is a reception desk encased in cyclone fence wire, like the bar stage in Blues Brothers. I thought, they can't be serious. But they were!

RE: CMU Review - MileHighBronco - 04-16-2013 06:27 PM

(04-16-2013 03:25 PM)Dirty Ernie Wrote:  ...like the bar stage in Blues Brothers. I thought, they can't be serious. But they were!

03-lmfao

RE: CMU Review - Charm City Bronco - 04-16-2013 07:25 PM

[Image: gsMmkil.jpg]

RE: CMU Review - MileHighBronco - 04-16-2013 07:29 PM

(04-16-2013 03:25 PM)Dirty Ernie Wrote:  The ONLY town I know of that has a motel, when you walk in the front door there is a reception desk encased in cyclone fence wire, like the bar stage in Blues Brothers. I thought, they can't be serious. But they were!

Maybe they've been 'visited' by CMu football players after the bars closed for the night......... Can't be too careful. 03-nutkick

RE: CMU Review - Bronco'14 - 04-18-2013 09:13 PM

I've visited that site before, and it's funny because the holy UofM and MSU get negative reviews too.