CSNbbs
arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+----- Forum: Sun Belt Smack Talk (/forum-309.html)
+----- Thread: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now (/thread-628027.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Walter Sobchak - 04-03-2013 04:07 PM

Seriously. Do whatever it takes. Lobby your admins, flood Benson with a petition, protest outside your stadium.......whatever it takes.
If this conference sucks so bad now, then leave. The problem is that nobody wants you. Not cUSA, not the MAC, not even the WAC. Poor babies.
Do us all a favor and quit your bitchin. Bunch of cry babies.

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Crump1 - 04-03-2013 04:09 PM

Slow your roll and turn on spellcheck. I have been advocating for you guys for a long time and this stAte fan believes the SBC is going to be as strong or stronger than CUSA.

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Korr-upt - 04-03-2013 04:11 PM

Relax man, why are you starting this pointless thread?

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - GaSouthern - 04-03-2013 04:11 PM

Walter Sobchak was banned from thw Georgia Southern forum and wants to be banned from thw SBC forum.

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - MG61 - 04-03-2013 04:16 PM

WOW and you're not even officially a member yet !!!! Way to go !!! You're just proving why it took mass defections for ya to get an invite. Arkansas State & ULL have more class in their little finger than the whole of Ga Southern.03-drunk

Re: RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - ark30inf - 04-03-2013 04:16 PM

(04-03-2013 04:07 PM)Walter Sobchak Wrote:  Seriously. Do whatever it takes. Lobby your admins, flood Benson with a petition, protest outside your stadium.......whatever it takes.
If this conference sucks so bad now, then leave. The problem is that nobody wants you. Not cUSA, not the MAC, not even the WAC. Poor babies.
Do us all a favor and quit your bitchin. Bunch of cry babies.

lol

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Fanof49ASU - 04-03-2013 04:17 PM

I've been supportive of most of the moves so far.

I wonder how Walter will feel when we add Mercer or Savannah St?

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Walter Sobchak - 04-03-2013 04:30 PM

(04-03-2013 04:11 PM)GaSouthern Wrote:  Walter Sobchak was banned from thw Georgia Southern forum and wants to be banned from thw SBC forum.

Banned for what? For calling a spade a spade?
Whose side are you on anyway? You get off on the constant insults by ASU and ULL? Why don't you ban those fools so they can go over to cUSA board and beg to get in?

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - GSU Eagles - 04-03-2013 04:31 PM

Ark St fans have been pretty realistic and positive considering the circumstances. The Cajuns on the other hand may become the first NCAA program to commit suicide.

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Walter Sobchak - 04-03-2013 04:34 PM

(04-03-2013 04:17 PM)Fanof49ASU Wrote:  I've been supportive of most of the moves so far.

I wonder how Walter will feel when we add Mercer or Savannah St?
That would never happen, because SSU and Mercer are to gsu what newberry college is to the sun belt. There's no comparison.
I'm sick of hearing these ULL and asu whiners complain. You want to complain? Complain to your admins for failing to achieve what you so clearly think you deserve.....I.e. cUSA.

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - AstroCajun - 04-03-2013 04:37 PM

While I believe that the losses of MT and WKU make this conference far less attractive, I've never had a problem with App State's entry.

You GaSo fans may have a decent football team by FCS standards, but I simply don't know enough about the rest of your programs to get all warm and fuzzy. Your fans reactions have made me less inclined to learn more about you.

We aren't all that bad and if we do play you, I guarantee that you will be given booze and are well fed at the pregame tailgates.

Tone down your schtick and give us a chance to warm up to you guys.

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Walter Sobchak - 04-03-2013 05:13 PM

How about you tone it down with your whining, and maybe you'll get the respect you fail to give your new conference mates.

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Korr-upt - 04-03-2013 05:14 PM

Who is this guy?! lol

Re: RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - ark30inf - 04-03-2013 05:16 PM

(04-03-2013 05:14 PM)Korr-upt Wrote:  Who is this guy?! lol

Some little mouse who demands respect NOW!!!! lol

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - 6FlagsOverGeorgiaSouthern - 04-03-2013 05:25 PM

This may be posted elsewhere, but based on this radio interview with their AD...I don't think stAte is going anywhere. Even some positive shout outs to Southern and App in this as well.
http://www.arkst.com/terry-mohajir-on-1039-the-game

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Walter Sobchak - 04-03-2013 05:26 PM

Not demanding respect. Don't need to. The eagles will earn it on the field next year.
I'm just sick of hearing the whining coming out of Louisiana about how they are too good for the sbc now. It's a joke. They beat ecu last year in a bowl that was basically a home game for them. Big freakin deal.

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Fanof49ASU - 04-03-2013 05:28 PM

Home field guarantees a win? You should have told that to Louisville when they visited us, or even WKU last year.

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Walter Sobchak - 04-03-2013 05:32 PM

03-drunk
(04-03-2013 05:28 PM)Fanof49ASU Wrote:  Home field guarantees a win?
Didn't say it guarantees anything, but it sure is an advantage.
It was when okie state blew up for 65 points on ULL last year.

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Fanof49ASU - 04-03-2013 05:45 PM

(04-03-2013 05:32 PM)Walter Sobchak Wrote:  It was when okie state blew up for 65 points on ULL last year.

Maybe they were just the better team that day...?

RE: arkanasa state and ULL please leave thw sbc now - Walter Sobchak - 04-03-2013 05:47 PM

(04-03-2013 05:45 PM)Fanof49ASU Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 05:32 PM)Walter Sobchak Wrote:  It was when okie state blew up for 65 points on ULL last year.

Maybe they were just the better team that day...?
or maybe ULL isn't as good as they like to think they are.