CSNbbs
Ohio @ Belmont Game Thread - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Inactive Areas (/forum-770.html)
+--- Forum: MVCbbs (/forum-606.html)
+---- Forum: MVC Team Talk (/forum-608.html)
+----- Forum: Belmont (/forum-324.html)
+----- Thread: Ohio @ Belmont Game Thread (/thread-620327.html)

Ohio @ Belmont Game Thread - B HURB - 02-23-2013 10:58 PM

41-24 BU up at the half.

I'm REALLY impressed with our defense so far....totally taking away OU's inside game. They are not a 3-pt shooting team so the Bruins prepared well. Trevor Noack is also playing out of his mind tonight. Loving what I'm seeing from this team so far.

My heart skipped a beat when Ian went down....hoping it wasn't anything serious. Sit him out the rest of the game if possible. We need him for the post-season.

RE: Ohio @ Belmont Game Thread - HenryMuto - 02-23-2013 11:44 PM

Great win tonight Ohio is a very good team they have their 5 starters back from a team that barely missed the Elite 8 last year but it seems losing their coach has hurt them this year.

Such a sad thing that Belmont lost at Tennessee State that pretty much ended the at large hopes.

Need to win the OVC tourney to get a bid.

RE: Ohio @ Belmont Game Thread - B HURB - 02-24-2013 12:26 AM

(02-23-2013 11:44 PM)HenryMuto Wrote:  Great win tonight Ohio is a very good team they have their 5 starters back from a team that barely missed the Elite 8 last year but it seems losing their coach has hurt them this year.

Such a sad thing that Belmont lost at Tennessee State that pretty much ended the at large hopes.

Need to win the OVC tourney to get a bid.

I wouldn't have it any other way this year. It's BU vs. Murray in the final this year, and that's the way it should be:)

RE: Ohio @ Belmont Game Thread - ETSUfan1 - 02-24-2013 08:30 AM

I was very impressed last night. Ohio is a really good team. It will be a damn shame if you don't make the NCAA's. Make it happen.

RE: Ohio @ Belmont Game Thread - TG4 - 02-24-2013 09:03 AM

Great job by fans and especially the students to fill up the Curb for these guys. What a night!

Proud to be a Bruin.

RE: Ohio @ Belmont Game Thread - Bruin2002 - 02-24-2013 09:09 AM

(02-24-2013 08:30 AM)ETSUfan1 Wrote:  I was very impressed last night. Ohio is a really good team. It will be a damn shame if you don't make the NCAA's. Make it happen.

Thanks fan1, I still wish we could revive a solid rivalry with you. I hope everything works out with the coaching situation.

RE: Ohio @ Belmont Game Thread - Buccaneerlover - 02-24-2013 06:27 PM

Shouldn't this have been more of a rebuilding year?

RE: Ohio @ Belmont Game Thread - Bruin2002 - 02-24-2013 08:01 PM

(02-24-2013 06:27 PM)Buccaneerlover Wrote:  Shouldn't this have been more of a rebuilding year?

That is what I was expecting this year. After we lost two centers and a nice combo guard, I thought we would have fewer wins this year. I'm going to get out of the prediction business.

I would say next year is a rebuilding year too, but I'm afraid to say that.