CSNbbs
Southern Miss feeling confident.... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Southern Miss feeling confident.... (/thread-616506.html)

Southern Miss feeling confident.... - Tiger188 - 02-01-2013 09:46 PM

"We have to pack the arena and our guys got to play their hearts out to get this W. Beating Memphis will show that we are the best basketball team in CUSA and in the Big East when we come. Memphis is nothing more than our play toy and we will destroy them."

^^ That was written by one of their ignorant fans. I hope Feb 9 is the day we decide to start putting teams away early and never look back.

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - UofMemphis - 02-01-2013 09:56 PM

One game at a time...USM is putting way too much pressure on themselves for this game...bet their little booty holes get tight and we win.

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - JTS - 02-01-2013 10:01 PM

(02-01-2013 09:46 PM)Tiger188 Wrote:  "We have to pack the arena and our guys got to play their hearts out to get this W. Beating Memphis will show that we are the best basketball team in CUSA and in the Big East when we come. Memphis is nothing more than our play toy and we will destroy them."

^^ That was written by one of their ignorant fans. I hope Feb 9 is the day we decide to start putting teams away early and never look back.

What did you expect him to say?

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - SayWhat? - 02-01-2013 10:06 PM

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Think USM wants cheese on that? Bon appetit. Hope this is the game where the Tigers start running on all eight cylinders and everyone has an equal hand in the victory. Here is to a good game. GTG!!!

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - QuitoTiger - 02-01-2013 10:09 PM

You skeered? I ain't skeered. Tigers ain't sleepin' on this one.

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - Tanyaskees - 02-01-2013 10:09 PM

(02-01-2013 10:06 PM)SayWhat? Wrote:  Revenge is a dish best served cold. Think USM wants cheese on that? Bon appetit. Hope this is the game where the Tigers start running on all eight cylinders and everyone has an equal hand in the victory. Here is to a good game. GTG!!!

Amen 04-bow

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - jsw3ent - 02-01-2013 10:23 PM

(02-01-2013 10:06 PM)SayWhat? Wrote:  Revenge is a dish best served cold. Think USM wants cheese on that? Bon appetit. Hope this is the game where the Tigers start running on all eight cylinders and everyone has an equal hand in the victory. Here is to a good game. GTG!!!

That you J.R. ?

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - Tanyaskees - 02-01-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:You just gave Memphis something to put on thier lockers before the game with us

http://southernmiss.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2604&tid=162330551&mid=162330551&sid=1085&style=2

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - ybbodeus - 02-01-2013 11:00 PM

(02-01-2013 09:56 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  One game at a time...USM is putting way too much pressure on themselves for this game...bet their little booty holes get tight and we win.
I tend to agree. Looks like usm fan has replaced uab fan in overhyping itself.

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - BeagleUSM - 02-01-2013 11:07 PM

lol calm down guys. The poster that started that thread is a Louisville fan but has the username "Ellos_is_great" (referring to former USM HC Ellis Johnson). He likes to troll opposing fans on our board.

Wouldn't put much weight into what goes on the BigGoldNation free board.

Try this link instead: http://eaglepost.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - Pressed Rat - 02-01-2013 11:28 PM

"The poster that started that thread is a Louisville fan but has the username "Ellos_is_great""

The fishing is pretty good around here. This board is a good place to wet your hook and haul 'em in. B's being fish here for years and has never fail to snag 'em over the limit.

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - Tanyaskees - 02-02-2013 12:08 AM

(02-01-2013 11:07 PM)Beagleagle23 Wrote:  lol calm down guys. The poster that started that thread is a Louisville fan but has the username "Ellos_is_great" (referring to former USM HC Ellis Johnson). He likes to troll opposing fans on our board.

Not enough drama...but this is pretty cool.

http://warrennolan.com/basketball/2013/stats

Thanks for the link Beagleagle23 04-cheers

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - mitjones - 02-02-2013 09:59 AM

I will say this - our guys will be up for that game & so I am actually less worried about a game like that, than @UTEP, @UCF or @Marshall. Don't get me wrong - @USM is going to be a tough game to win - but I know that our guys will play well & focus the entire game.

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - TigerFan38134 - 02-02-2013 10:27 AM

Gives me freakin' goosebumps!! And I thought I was excited about goin to Knoxville for the Viles game!!!!!

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - Brother Bluto - 02-02-2013 10:43 AM

I'm more worried about Tulsa and SMU.

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - Mimi - 02-02-2013 12:03 PM

Meh.

Just a fan.

And- they beat Memphis last year, yet were not the best team in CUSA.

I doubt they enter that game without a conference loss or two. But nice they are doing well enough to get the black shirted tobacco dribblers on their shirts vile Memphis envious booster club up in arms.

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - TigerFan38134 - 02-02-2013 12:04 PM

(02-02-2013 12:03 PM)Mimi Wrote:  Meh.

Just a fan.

And- they beat Memphis last year, yet were not the best team in CUSA.

I doubt they enter that game without a conference loss or two. But nice they are doing well enough to get the black shirted tobacco dribblers on their shirts vile Memphis envious booster club up in arms.

LMAO!! 04-cheers

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - TigerBill - 02-02-2013 01:22 PM

(02-01-2013 11:07 PM)Beagleagle23 Wrote:  lol calm down guys. The poster that started that thread is a Louisville fan but has the username "Ellos_is_great" (referring to former USM HC Ellis Johnson). He likes to troll opposing fans on our board.

He is a USM fan posing as a Loserville fan posing as a USM fan. You can't fool us.

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - T.I.G.E.R.S - 02-02-2013 04:43 PM

(02-01-2013 09:46 PM)Tiger188 Wrote:  "We have to pack the arena and our guys got to play their hearts out to get this W. Beating Memphis will show that we are the best basketball team in CUSA and in the Big East when we come. Memphis is nothing more than our play toy and we will destroy them."

have i missed something recently? Has there been any discussion about USM being invited to the nBE?

RE: Southern Miss feeling confident.... - OneShiningMoment - 02-06-2013 11:45 PM

(02-02-2013 10:43 AM)Brother Bluto Wrote:  I'm more worried about Tulsa and SMU.

you worry too much