CSNbbs
ECU VS Memphis Last Night - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: East Carolina (/forum-443.html)
+----- Thread: ECU VS Memphis Last Night (/thread-616244.html)

ECU VS Memphis Last Night - TigerFan38134 - 01-31-2013 11:45 AM

I unfortunately wasn't able to make the trip and since it wasn't broadcast here, i was forced to watch it via TigerVision. I just want to say, whomever does your announcing does a wonderful job! They were very familiar with both teams and for the majority of the game did an excellent job making an non televised away game rather enjoyable!! They did a good enough job we have two threads about it on memphistigers.org !! Good luck to your team the rest of the season unless we meet again in tournament play!!

-Go Tigers Go!!!

RE: ECU VS Memphis Last Night - PirateTreasureNC - 01-31-2013 09:15 PM

(01-31-2013 11:45 AM)TigerFan38134 Wrote:  I unfortunately wasn't able to make the trip and since it wasn't broadcast here, i was forced to watch it via TigerVision. I just want to say, whomever does your announcing does a wonderful job! They were very familiar with both teams and for the majority of the game did an excellent job making an non televised away game rather enjoyable!! They did a good enough job we have two threads about it on memphistigers.org !! Good luck to your team the rest of the season unless we meet again in tournament play!!

-Go Tigers Go!!!

I assume you mean radio and color guy should be Sy Seymour (sp?) and he is a ECU bball broadcasting veteran. The other guy is subbing for Jeff Charles, "The Voice of the Pirates" while he recovers from Colon Cancer treatments.