CSNbbs
MWC Basketball Lineup 1/19/13 - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Proving Grounds (/forum-768.html)
+--- Forum: MWCbbs (/forum-261.html)
+---- Forum: MWC Conference Talk (/forum-207.html)
+---- Thread: MWC Basketball Lineup 1/19/13 (/thread-614115.html)

MWC Basketball Lineup 1/19/13 - PoiseState - 01-19-2013 01:03 PM

One day closer to the dance.........

RE: MWC Basketball Lineup 1/19/13 - Ron7098 - 01-20-2013 12:06 AM

I think their were 2 surprises tonight with Colorado St beating UNLV and Wyoming beating San Diego St.

Haven't really followed Colorado St that much this year but they appear to have a good team.

Wyoming surprised me tonight, after their last two losses, the last one was a head scratcher, I didn't expect this one.

RE: MWC Basketball Lineup 1/19/13 - SteveAztec - 01-20-2013 01:06 PM

(01-20-2013 12:06 AM)Ron7098 Wrote:  I think their were 2 surprises tonight with Colorado St beating UNLV and Wyoming beating San Diego St.

Haven't really followed Colorado St that much this year but they appear to have a good team.

Wyoming surprised me tonight, after their last two losses, the last one was a head scratcher, I didn't expect this one.

A couple of thoughts on last night.

I have seen Colorado State play. They took the Aztecs to OT at Viejas Arena. Colorado State "could" win this conf this year. Probably finish 3rd or 4th but good enough to win it.

I don't see Wyoming in the same light. They beat the Aztecs fair and square yesterday but the Aztecs played the worst game I have seen them play in the Fisher era. I don't think Wyoming is anywhere near Colorado State.

Of course I could be wrong on all above. This MWC is tough this year.