CSNbbs
The win is awesome, but the gravy is that - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: The win is awesome, but the gravy is that (/thread-611374.html)

The win is awesome, but the gravy is that - NigelTufnel - 01-05-2013 01:06 AM

we got some great and sorely needed individual performances from from Adonis against a really stout defense and Crawford may have emerged from his funk. Geron was also phenomenal and I think is now firmly established as one of the go to guys on the team.

Not to mention, we beat a team that was previously undefeated at home without Tarik Black.

Honestly, I can't think of a player who played poorly. Even the guys who played limited minutes, Ferro drew a huge foul on Stokes in the first half, Stan made a nice weak side recovery at the back side of the zone to foul Stokes and force two (missed) free throws.

This was a big win for the team ... hopefully we continue to build on it, but I think it also went a long way to building individual players confidences.

RE: The win is awesome, but the gravy is that - princessbuttercup1963 - 01-05-2013 01:09 AM

Nice post! Sometimes I get a glimpse of why I used to love this board so much. GTG!

RE: The win is awesome, but the gravy is that - rws71 - 01-05-2013 01:27 AM

The players seemed to be at ease and enjoying the competition. They used their individual talents as a team.
GoTigersGo!!!! Just a glimpse of what CJP and his team can do.