CSNbbs
Welcome Guests - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Proving Grounds (/forum-768.html)
+--- Forum: BigEastbbs (/forum-771.html)
+---- Forum: Big East Conference Talk (/forum-772.html)
+---- Thread: Welcome Guests (/thread-609018.html)

Welcome Guests - NJRedMan - 12-22-2012 04:57 PM

I see a lot of guests hovering about. I just would like to say welcome to the C7 board. This is a very new board and is in fact 2 days old. We would be honored if you would all join us in the discussions of the new league. Please feel free to jump right in any conversation or start one of your own.

Once again welcome, and please feel free to make yourself at home.

RE: Welcome Guests - OrangeCrush22 - 12-22-2012 07:11 PM

(12-22-2012 04:57 PM)NJRedMan Wrote:  I see a lot of guests hovering about. I just would like to say welcome to the C7 board. This is a very new board and is in fact 2 days old. We would be honored if you would all join us in the discussions of the new league. Please feel free to jump right in any conversation or start one of your own.

For whatever reason that made me laugh. 03-lmfao

RE: Welcome Guests - ShockValue - 12-22-2012 07:39 PM

There is another new board set up just for this new conference which people might want to check out too.

Www://link-filtered-due-to-frequent-spamming

RE: Welcome Guests - Roader - 12-22-2012 11:32 PM

(12-22-2012 04:57 PM)NJRedMan Wrote:  I see a lot of guests hovering about. I just would like to say welcome to the C7 board. This is a very new board and is in fact 2 days old. We would be honored if you would all join us in the discussions of the new league. Please feel free to jump right in any conversation or start one of your own.

Took a whole for my account to be activated by the mods. I assume others are waiting or were waiting as well

RE: Welcome Guests - OrangeCrush22 - 12-22-2012 11:38 PM

(12-22-2012 11:32 PM)Roader Wrote:  

Took a whole for my account to be activated by the mods. I assume others are waiting or were waiting as well

Welcome. 04-cheers

It sucks that they had to implement account activation. Spambots became a huge problem a few months back, which is why it started.

RE: Welcome Guests - bitcruncher - 12-24-2012 09:25 AM

Good luck with your new conference. I hope everything works out for you guys the way you'd prefer... 04-cheers

RE: Welcome Guests - Steve1981 - 12-24-2012 09:42 AM

(12-22-2012 07:11 PM)OrangeCrush22 Wrote:  

For whatever reason that made me laugh. 03-lmfao
Funny what is the only team to beat Cuse twice in the same season at the Carrier Dome? 03-lmfao