CSNbbs
Mitt Romney - Coward? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Mitt Romney - Coward? (/thread-593386.html)

Pages: 1 2

Mitt Romney - Coward? - Redwingtom - 10-15-2012 02:43 PM

This guy wants to be in charge and deal with the likes of Putin and Admadinnerjacket, etc., but he can't handle Whoopi and Barbara?

03-lmfao

Mitt Romney Cancels Appearance On The View

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - dcCid - 10-15-2012 02:50 PM

(10-15-2012 02:43 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  This guy wants to be in charge and deal with the likes of Putin and Admadinnerjacket, etc., but he can't handle Whoopi and Barbara?

03-lmfao

He is afraid of anyone who will call his bluff(s) and Lies

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - bearcat65 - 10-15-2012 02:51 PM

Sure it does. Let me know when Obama winds up on a conservative show.

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Ninerfan1 - 10-15-2012 02:57 PM

(10-15-2012 02:43 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  This guy wants to be in charge and deal with the likes of Putin and Admadinnerjacket, etc., but he can't handle Whoopi and Barbara?

03-lmfao

Putin and Amanutajob are less radical than the women of the view.

He gains absolutely nothing by appearing on that show. Obama won't even go on Fox News Sunday. Guess he's a coward too?

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Bull_In_Exile - 10-15-2012 03:03 PM

03-lmfao

Ummm was it Obama that tried to have Fox kicked out of the whitehouse press pool events?

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Native Georgian - 10-15-2012 03:14 PM

No Republican/conservative should ever go on the show, unless they specifically WANT to be filmed arguing with, and being insulted by, 4 bitterly anti-GOP women.

But it looks weak to schedule an appearance and then back out later.

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Smaug - 10-15-2012 03:21 PM

On the other hand, only President Obama has the courage to deal with the true crises of the day.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/obama-weighs-in-on-nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-saga-20121015

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Redwingtom - 10-15-2012 03:21 PM

(10-15-2012 02:57 PM)Ninerfan1 Wrote:  

03-lmfao

He gains absolutely nothing by appearing on that show. Obama won't even go on Fox News Sunday. Guess he's a coward too?

Silly me...I thought Romney wanted to be better than Obama.

How many times has Romney appeared on MSNBC?

Besides, you do know that Fox News Sunday rarely ever has a Democrat on it. Not to mention that The View probably has more credibility in journalism. 03-lmfao

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - gdunn - 10-15-2012 03:25 PM

(10-15-2012 03:21 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

03-lmfao

Besides, you do know that Fox News Sunday rarely ever has a Democrat on it. Not to mention that The View probably has more credibility in journalism. 03-lmfao

The View.. Ain't that the show with the 4 women who hate d*ck?

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Redwingtom - 10-15-2012 03:26 PM

(10-15-2012 03:25 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

03-lmfao

So.

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Ninerfan1 - 10-15-2012 03:27 PM

03-lmfao

So you're acknowledging Obama is a coward then. Good for you. So why bash Romney and not Obama? Wait, nevermind, I know.

And how bout you back up that statement about Fox News Sunday "rarely" having dems on. I don't watch them regularly but every show I do they one on. This week they had Axelrod. The week before that I believe Gibbs was on. I know DWS has been on there multiple times. So how bout you back up your claim, or admit you just made it up.

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - gdunn - 10-15-2012 03:28 PM

(10-15-2012 03:26 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(10-15-2012 03:25 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

03-lmfao

So.

Well using Spock Logic.. They love Obama.. But hate d*ck.. Must mean Obama is d*ckless.

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Redwingtom - 10-15-2012 03:28 PM

And oh. Obama has been on FNS before in the last cycle and they used it for anything but relevant stuff
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/27/barack-obama-on-fox-news_n_98840.html

Obama also did an interview with Bill O'Reilly and has done one with Bret Baer and likely some others.

Yeah, I get that the view is liberal, but they don't answer to a billionaire whack job bent on destroying Romney like FNS does.

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Redwingtom - 10-15-2012 03:30 PM

(10-15-2012 03:27 PM)Ninerfan1 Wrote:  

03-lmfao

So you're acknowledging Obama is a coward then. Good for you. So why bash Romney and not Obama? Wait, nevermind, I know.

And how bout you back up that statement about Fox News Sunday "rarely" having dems on. I don't watch them regularly but every show I do they one on. This week they had Axelrod. The week before that I believe Gibbs was on. I know DWS has been on there multiple times. So how bout you back up your claim, or admit you just made it up.

BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS A JOKE TO POINT OUT HOW COMPLETELY STUPID YOU IDIOTS LOOK BECAUSE THIS IS THE CRAP YOU POST CONTINUALLY ABOUT OBAMA.

Surprised someone with your intelligence couldn't see that. 03-wink

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Motown Bronco - 10-15-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:As you may recall from September, Romney told private donors that The View was a “high-risk” appearance because “of the five women on it, only one is conservative, and four are sharp-tongued and not conservative.”

Every political candidate privately weighs the benefits-risk balance of televised appearances. Problem for Romney is this quote was leaked publicly. But as Native Georgian said, scheduling an appearance and then backing out (for "scheduling conflicts") doesn't look too good.

If you're a candidate of principle, and don't waver on those principles and gave a solid foundational argument for what you believe, you don't have to worry about the policial lean of talk shows because it's likely you'll still come out looking like a winner (see Paul, Ron).

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Ninerfan1 - 10-15-2012 03:34 PM

(10-15-2012 03:30 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(10-15-2012 03:27 PM)Ninerfan1 Wrote:  

03-lmfao

BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS A JOKE TO POINT OUT HOW COMPLETELY STUPID YOU IDIOTS LOOK BECAUSE THIS IS THE CRAP YOU POST CONTINUALLY ABOUT OBAMA.

Surprised someone with your intelligence couldn't see that. 03-wink

You posted a thread about Romney canceling an appearance on a liberal talk show and how that makes him a coward as an example of what others post about Obama? And you think we look stupid?

That's some funny sh!t. 03-lmfao

Oh, don't forget to post that evidence FNS "rarely" has dems on.

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - gdunn - 10-15-2012 03:36 PM

(10-15-2012 03:32 PM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  
Quote:As you may recall from September, Romney told private donors that The View was a “high-risk” appearance because “of the five women on it, only one is conservative, and four are sharp-tongued and not conservative.”

Every political candidate privately weighs the benefits-risk balance of televised appearances. Problem for Romney is this quote was leaked publicly. But as Native Georgian said, scheduling an appearance and then backing out (for "scheduling conflicts") doesn't look too good.

If you're a candidate of principle, and don't waver on those principles and gave a solid foundational argument for what you believe, you don't have to worry about the policial lean of talk shows because it's likely you'll still come out looking like a winner (see Paul, Ron).

You're right.. I mean it's the View.. He should go on.. I mean Obama would cancel a meeting with the Prime Minister of England to go on it.

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - Motown Bronco - 10-15-2012 03:41 PM

(10-15-2012 03:21 PM)Smaug Wrote:  On the other hand, only President Obama has the courage to deal with the true crises of the day.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/obama-weighs-in-on-nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-saga-20121015

Need a beer summit with himself, Minaj and Carey, asap. A Minaj-a-trois.

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - gdunn - 10-15-2012 03:41 PM

(10-15-2012 03:41 PM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  
(10-15-2012 03:21 PM)Smaug Wrote:  On the other hand, only President Obama has the courage to deal with the true crises of the day.

Need a beer summit with himself, Minaj and Carey, asap. A Minaj-a-trois.

[Image: when-you-feel-people-staring-at-you.gif]

RE: Mitt Romney - Coward? - smn1256 - 10-15-2012 03:58 PM

What's worse, backing out of going on the View or actually going on the View and telling foreign leaders you don't have time for them?