CSNbbs
Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters (/thread-592604.html)

Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - Vewb1 - 10-11-2012 05:32 AM

This is a perfect picture of what Ohio Democrats deal with every day. Not only do the conservatives continue their nasty politics, they steal yard signs constantly trying to portray their canidate is the only one getting support in the area. It doesn't get any nastier in Ohio that with Ohio conservatives that are losing the politcal war. What else can they do, here is the answer. Here is a story in Ohio:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/manure-dumped-dems-headquarters-article-1.1179172

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - DrTorch - 10-11-2012 05:35 AM

(10-11-2012 05:32 AM)Vewb1 Wrote:  This is a perfect picture of what Ohio Democrats deal with every day. Not only do the conservatives continue their nasty politics,

Look at the beam in your own eye.

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - Fo Shizzle - 10-11-2012 05:47 AM

Too bad. I guess that was the biggest truck they could find.

Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - Ninerfan1 - 10-11-2012 05:55 AM

Read the whole article but I guess I missed the part where there was, you know, actual evidence conservatives did this. But why bother with minor inconveniences like that eh?

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - SumOfAllFears - 10-11-2012 08:33 AM

Democrats dumped the manure as a distraction to Obama's poor performance. Playing the race card is not working either.

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - Smaug - 10-11-2012 08:42 AM

With all the horseshit they're usually slinging, I'm surprised they could tell the difference.

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - Max Power - 10-11-2012 08:46 AM

Vewb, see the thread titled: "Advanced copies of Romney speech dropped off at Ohio Dem headquarters."

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - Bull_In_Exile - 10-11-2012 09:16 AM

(10-11-2012 05:32 AM)Vewb1 Wrote:  This is a perfect picture of what Ohio Democrats deal with every day. Not only do the conservatives continue their nasty politics, they steal yard signs constantly trying to portray their canidate is the only one getting support in the area. It doesn't get any nastier in Ohio that with Ohio conservatives that are losing the politcal war. What else can they do, here is the answer. Here is a story in Ohio:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/manure-dumped-dems-headquarters-article-1.1179172

Thank the Lord Democrats everywhere are above all of that..

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/36654776/Virginia-GOP-office-trashed-windows-broken-Romney-signs-smeared-w-excrement.aspx

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - Ninerfan1 - 10-11-2012 09:23 AM

(10-11-2012 08:46 AM)Max Power Wrote:  Vewb, see the thread titled: "Advanced copies of Romney speech dropped off at Ohio Dem headquarters."

Please do. It has a much evidence as this one does that conservatives did it.

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - Crebman - 10-11-2012 10:45 AM

Fellas - typical Vewb1 distortions. Look I don't know who dumped the Horsesh!t, but of course Vewb1 failed to mention that Warren County Ohio is one of the most Republican counties in the state of Ohio. So much so that the Democrats are a virtual non-entity in the county. Now, I'm not saying it wasn't a Repub that dumped the sh!t, but the Democrat party in the county is soo weak - it's not necessary.

While I don't often use wiki for facts, the following comes from wiki on Warren County and I figured this was minor enough it would suffice:

"Until the mid-1990s, Democrats regularly ran for county offices and, while almost always losing, did not do so badly. However, with the massive expansion in population in the 1990s, the county became extremely Republican, so much so the Democrats fail to field any candidates. In the 1996, 2000, and 2004 elections, in which eight county offices were on the ballot, there were no Democratic candidates for any of them. In November 1999, the last Democrat to hold office in Warren County, a member of the Educational Service Center (county school board), lost her seat to a Republican.
"

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - SumOfAllFears - 10-11-2012 11:27 AM

(10-11-2012 10:45 AM)Crebman Wrote:  Fellas - typical Vewb1 distortions. Look I don't know who dumped the Horsesh!t, but of course Vewb1 failed to mention that Warren County Ohio is one of the most Republican counties in the state of Ohio. So much so that the Democrats are a virtual non-entity in the county. Now, I'm not saying it wasn't a Repub that dumped the ****, but the Democrat party in the county is soo weak - it's not necessary.

While I don't often use wiki for facts, the following comes from wiki on Warren County and I figured this was minor enough it would suffice:

"Until the mid-1990s, Democrats regularly ran for county offices and, while almost always losing, did not do so badly. However, with the massive expansion in population in the 1990s, the county became extremely Republican, so much so the Democrats fail to field any candidates. In the 1996, 2000, and 2004 elections, in which eight county offices were on the ballot, there were no Democratic candidates for any of them. In November 1999, the last Democrat to hold office in Warren County, a member of the Educational Service Center (county school board), lost her seat to a Republican.
"

What better place for Dumpocrats to dump the horsesh*it at, an extremely Republican county. Dumpocrats are throwing all the sh*it against the wall to see what sticks and who salutes it.

Remember I coined it. Dumpocrats.

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - KNIGHTTIME - 10-11-2012 12:12 PM

Hopefully Obama has poo on his face in November. I think his internship is about over. He could never make it in the private sector so hopefully he can do speeches for the next 20 years.

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - RobertN - 10-11-2012 12:34 PM

(10-11-2012 12:12 PM)KNIGHTTIME Wrote:  Hopefully Obama has poo on his face in November. I think his internship is about over. He could never make it in the private sector so hopefully he can do speeches for the next 20 years.
Did you get your free government Apple phone yet?

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - dcCid - 10-11-2012 12:41 PM

(10-11-2012 09:16 AM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  
(10-11-2012 05:32 AM)Vewb1 Wrote:  This is a perfect picture of what Ohio Democrats deal with every day. Not only do the conservatives continue their nasty politics, they steal yard signs constantly trying to portray their canidate is the only one getting support in the area. It doesn't get any nastier in Ohio that with Ohio conservatives that are losing the politcal war. What else can they do, here is the answer. Here is a story in Ohio:

Thank the Lord Democrats everywhere are above all of that..

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/36654776/Virginia-GOP-office-trashed-windows-broken-Romney-signs-smeared-w-excrement.aspx

I watched the video - a republican stole a romney/ryan sign to put in his yard - stealing is what the GOP does best.

They can do DNA on the human crap to identify who it was.

RE: Conservative dump manure at Ohio Democratic Headquarters - dcCid - 10-11-2012 12:43 PM

(10-11-2012 12:34 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(10-11-2012 12:12 PM)KNIGHTTIME Wrote:  Hopefully Obama has poo on his face in November. I think his internship is about over. He could never make it in the private sector so hopefully he can do speeches for the next 20 years.
Did you get your free government Apple phone yet?

I heard that a phone is not enough. The Emergency Broadcast System is on TV and everyone will get a widescreen with surround sound to make them safe. I think it is a great idea!