CSNbbs
Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll (/thread-592262.html)

Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - SumOfAllFears - 10-09-2012 07:24 AM

Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll

Published October 09, 2012 FoxNews.com

[Image: 100912_GENDERGAP_20121009_075536.jpg]

Mitt Romney's post-debate surge appears to have all but wiped out President Obama's once double-digit lead among women voters.

A new Pew Research Center survey depicted a remarkable swing in the numbers, with Romney pulling even among women in polling late last week. In September, the same polling outfit showed Obama leading by 18 points among women.

Among all likely voters surveyed, Romney climbed from an 8-point deficit last month to a 4-point lead.

There's little question that his debate performance has played a role. A separate Gallup survey showed registered voters deemed Romney the winner by 72-20 percent, marking the biggest debate victory in Gallup's recorded history.

The Pew poll showed a similarly big victory for Romney in the debate, and it appeared to translate into gains among several groups of voters. The Oct. 4-7 survey of 1,112 likely voters showed Romney leading 49-45 percent overall.

RE: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - TampaKnight - 10-09-2012 11:09 AM

SoAF, what is this attraction you have for Romney? He's a fool's fool who will continue what Obama has started. Just like Obama continued what Bush started.

Everyone in both major parties are being played. It's sad that you all got caught in the net and insist on continuing to suffocate out of the water.

RE: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - RobertN - 10-09-2012 11:19 AM

(10-09-2012 11:09 AM)TampaKnight Wrote:  SoAF, what is this attraction you have for Romney? He's a fool's fool who will continue what Obama has started. Just like Obama continued what Bush started.

Everyone in both major parties are being played. It's sad that you all got caught in the net and insist on continuing to suffocate out of the water.
He thinks Romney will make him a billionaire so he sucks Romney's *****.

RE: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - SumOfAllFears - 10-09-2012 11:30 AM

(10-09-2012 11:09 AM)TampaKnight Wrote:  SoAF, what is this attraction you have for Romney? He's a fool's fool who will continue what Obama has started. Just like Obama continued what Bush started.

Obama has added $6 trillion to the national debt in 4 years. He has put forth no plan to change that trajectory. Or Payback the debt. Or balance the budget, or even cut real spending. Romney is the only choice there is and will take a different path.

RE: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - Fo Shizzle - 10-09-2012 11:34 AM

While I tend to agree....I feel Obama simply is dangerous. Romney to a lesser degree. It is self preservation that guides my vote this time. As long as NC is in play...I have to hold my nose and vote for Mittens. If I lived where there was not a close race...I would vote Johnson.

RE: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - Native Georgian - 10-09-2012 11:40 AM

(10-09-2012 11:34 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Obama simply is dangerous. Romney to a lesser degree. It is self preservation that guides my vote this time. As long as NC is in play...I have to hold my nose and vote for Mittens. If I lived where there was not a close race...I would vote Johnson.
If I lived in NC, I'd vote for Romney, too. But I live in GA so I won't. 04-cheers

RE: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - firmbizzle - 10-09-2012 12:19 PM

He just hates Obama. All these right wing fools are ridiculous. If Romney is elected, (I can't take 4 years of his doucheness) they will destroy him and primary him. They eat their own.

RE: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - gdunn - 10-09-2012 12:23 PM

So did the women begin thinking with their lady parts or not?

RE: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - DrTorch - 10-09-2012 12:24 PM

(10-09-2012 12:19 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  

He just hates Obama. All these right wing fools are ridiculous. If Romney is elected, (I can't take 4 years of his doucheness)

Then you'll leave? 02-13-banana

Quote: they will destroy him and primary him. They eat their own.

You mean they have principles, and don't just go along to get along.

RE: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - Smaug - 10-09-2012 01:02 PM

"Eat their own"? As opposed to circling the Priuses?

RE: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - TampaKnight - 10-09-2012 01:59 PM

(10-09-2012 11:30 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

Obama has added $6 trillion to the national debt in 4 years. He has put forth no plan to change that trajectory. Or Payback the debt. Or balance the budget, or even cut real spending. Romney is the only choice there is and will take a different path.

There is nothing he said or done yet that could even push me in the direction of believing that.

By the way, my father received his absentee ballot while he was in Saudi Arabia. He has 10 presidential candidates on his ballot. Only choice? Laughable.

RE: Romney erases Obama advantage among women in new poll - SumOfAllFears - 10-09-2012 02:09 PM

(10-09-2012 01:59 PM)TampaKnight Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 11:30 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

There is nothing he said or done yet that could even push me in the direction of believing that.

By the way, my father received his absentee ballot while he was in Saudi Arabia. He has 10 presidential candidates on his ballot. Only choice? Laughable.

Like it or not, it is a 2 party system. You want to cast your vote for window dressing, you are free to do so. Or not vote.