CSNbbs
Great News ? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC West Team Talk (/forum-238.html)
+----- Forum: LSU (/forum-243.html)
+----- Thread: Great News ? (/thread-5836.html)

- BayouTiger9 - 05-18-2005 06:02 PM

LSU has agreed to play Tulane on a home and home basis for the next 10 count em 10 years.I guess this will revive the rivalry not to mention the economy of south Louisiana.After all we will need to redo fairly large areas of Baton Rouge and of course New Orleans in 1950 era array.This could constitute large building contracts the re introduction of the plaid skirt and bobby socks.Many think that Skip is the Debil for entering into this arrangement ,but they fail to see the genius behind it.Besides why play Texas ,Oklahoma,
Michigan,Miami,Notre Dame,Ohio State well you get the idea .We have Tulane.Ten years !!!??? SOS be damned if Southern Cal can secure cup cakes for ever we have Skip to see that we are not outdone. Thus Tulane.

- LeftMemphisTiger - 05-18-2005 07:51 PM

Rooollllllllllll Greeeeeeennn Waveeee

Hey there our conf. brothers
gotta go with the wave :D :D

- BayouTiger9 - 05-18-2005 08:03 PM

Could Memphis schedule Ark. St. and Appalachian St you think?Then we could compare notes on all our common non conference opponents.Oh I'm sorry I just realized Memphis is playing SEC schools as non conference opponents. We can't do that. Also we can't schedule big time programs but we sure as hell know how to find the cupcakes.