CSNbbs
A message to Cincy fans - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Smack Talk (/forum-423.html)
+----- Thread: A message to Cincy fans (/thread-58075.html)

Pages: 1 2

- TIGERBANDIT - 03-07-2004 08:02 PM

You won the game fair and square because college basketball is all about homecourt advantege. You beat us by four at your place this year, we beat you by 20-plus at our place last year.

Let me make one more point, the people of Memphis were absolutley stunned this fall when we learned that not one reporter (TV, or newspaper) guy came to Memphis to cover your football game against Memphis this fall, which you lost.

Something like this would never happen at Memphis, and the paper would be burnt down if they tried something like that. But what this tells us is that the interest in the Cinncinatti comunnity for the school is not that great, and most of you probably root for Ohio State in football.

The only thing going for you is you have a good basketball coach, and with interest like that I don't know why he hasn't left yet, because at Memphis the community supprts the entire program.

- JFlight21 - 03-07-2004 08:13 PM

TIGERBANDIT Posted on Mar 7 2004, 08:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You won the game fair and square because college basketball is all about homecourt advantege. You beat us by four at your place this year, we beat you by 20-plus at our place last year.

Let me make one more point, the people of Memphis were absolutley stunned this fall when we learned that not one reporter (TV, or newspaper) guy came to Memphis to cover your football game against Memphis this fall, which you lost.

Something like this would never happen at Memphis, and the paper would be burnt down if they tried something like that. But what this tells us is that the interest in the Cinncinatti comunnity for the school is not that great, and most of you probably root for Ohio State in football.

The only thing going for you is you have a good basketball coach, and with interest like that I don't know why he hasn't left yet, because at Memphis the community supprts the entire program.

um...first you say we arent gonna get by the first roudn in the ncaa's now your critisizing us as fans. why dont you go screw your wife/ girlfriend and leave us alone. :stupid:[B][U]

- oleskl - 03-07-2004 08:14 PM

My lord man, don't you ever get tired of looking like an idiot. Quick question, who was C-USA football champions in 2002?

And as far as Huggs goes, UC BB is usually the main story in this town for the majority of their season, only sharing space with the end of the NFL season and the start of MLB (2 sports that Cincinnati has franchises in, unlike Memphis).

Educate yourself a little bit on the facts before spewing your ignorance over here. By the way, learn how to spell a little better before bringing your lame-****** smack over here.

- techfan4 - 03-07-2004 08:17 PM

Try to keep personal stuff in the smack board. Just a fare warning before TT comes. 05-hide

- JFlight21 - 03-07-2004 08:21 PM

techfan-were you talking to me or tigerbandit?

- BuckeyeStu - 03-07-2004 08:22 PM

I think somebody is a little upset about being left behind in C-USA...

- TIGERBANDIT - 03-07-2004 08:28 PM

Nothing I said was personal at all. I was directing it at the entire community.
It looks like I was right though since a Buckeye Student has made a post here.
05-nono

- JFlight21 - 03-07-2004 08:32 PM

maybe this person went to school at osu but grew up in cincinnati. and so what if some people like osu football better. life is all about choices and opinions. and we all love our uc basketball. why dont you just leave this board for awhile and go make idiotic remarks with loserville fans.

- techfan4 - 03-07-2004 08:34 PM

catfanjw21 Wrote:techfan-were you talking to me or tigerbandit?
Both. As long as you keep it Memphis vs. Cincinnati it's fine. The whole "go screw your wife/girlfriend" thing doesn't need to be thrown in. You catch my drift?

If you want to say stuff like that, go to one of the smack boards. Trust me I use it a lot. :D

- JFlight21 - 03-07-2004 08:36 PM

lol. we dont care if fans of other teams come onto our board. but once you take stabs at the community of cincinnati you will get beaten verbally. heed my warning tigerbandit.

- egrizzard - 03-07-2004 08:37 PM

tigerbandit--the only thing better than beating your rival is hearing them cry about it for several days.
don't give them the satisfaction--we lost to a great team.

let's move on--i told you yesterday-the team has adopted a no excuses policy-you should too.

- techfan4 - 03-07-2004 08:39 PM

egrizzard Wrote:let's move on--i told you yesterday-the team has adopted a no excuses policy-you should too.
2 points! 04-bow

- Catswin - 03-07-2004 08:45 PM

techfan4 Wrote:
catfanjw21 Wrote:techfan-were you talking to me or tigerbandit?
Both. As long as you keep it Memphis vs. Cincinnati it's fine. The whole "go screw your wife/girlfriend" thing doesn't need to be thrown in. You catch my drift?

If you want to say stuff like that, go to one of the smack boards. Trust me I use it a lot. :D
Techfan, if you would like to point us to the Cincinnati smack board we will be glad to head there. This moron started crap on our board. With no smack board to move it to then the mods here will have to deal with what we say here.

- BuckeyeStu - 03-07-2004 08:46 PM

TIGERBANDIT Wrote:Nothing I said was personal at all. I was directing it at the entire community.
It looks like I was right though since a Buckeye Student has made a post here.
05-nono
I go to OSU, but I've always been a UC fan too. My dad went to UC and we still find time to see at least 1 UC football and basketball game every year. Oh yeah.... enjoy playing Rice and SMU every year, I'm sure it will do wonders for your program.

- JFlight21 - 03-07-2004 08:47 PM

catfanjw21 Posted on Mar 7 2004, 08:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol. we dont care if fans of other teams come onto our board. but once you take stabs at the community of cincinnati you will get beaten verbally. heed my warning tigerbandit.

seems like that shut him up.

- Catswin - 03-07-2004 08:49 PM

TIGERBANDIT Wrote:You won the game fair and square because college basketball is all about homecourt advantege. You beat us by four at your place this year, we beat you by 20-plus at our place last year.

Holy shnikes bandit you are now at the head of the Moronic Delusional Paranoid Memphis fan list. Trust me, that's a real accomplishment. Please feel free to keep coming back and entertaining us. And bring missj with you.

- 1125 - 03-07-2004 08:52 PM

Does anyone know TIGERBANDIT that can tell us in the UC community why he is so screwed up. Or how he became so screwed up?

- Catmandu - 03-07-2004 09:19 PM

I just wish he'd bring some fact with his smack.

I have TV Embarrassment for him!

If only he would bring ONE factual statement to try an redeem himself in some dort of fashion.

- djaphone - 03-07-2004 11:46 PM

Tigerbandit is an idiot and has no idea what level of support the Bearcats enjoy both in this city and around the country. Our football team does play second fiddle to OSU because of the level of success that they have achieved. Also, starting the season with aspirations of making it to the "put your name here.com Houston Bowl" does not really generate a ton of excitement. Have fun with that in C-USA, not to mention the fact that you will probably lose a couple of your bowl bids. Fan interest will pick up when we move to a BCS Conference. I try to make it to most of the football games and traveled to Detroit for the Motor City Bowl a couple years back. I have not missed a basketball game in 5 years and stood in line for about 4 hours with around 500 other students for a chance at one of less than a hundred tickets that were available to us for the NCAA Tourney in '02. Cincinnati is a great sports city and has tremendous fans. You need to get your facts straight *******. 05-nono 05-nono 05-nono 05-nono 05-nono

- Anonymous - 03-07-2004 11:51 PM

The scary thing is that by the way he is acting, we don't know if he's even old enough to remember the year our Cats kicked Memphis butt 4 times in one season, not to mention that their beloved Penny "soft" Hardaway was on that team......another underachiever, if I may say so myself.

You guys have so much talent this year...........how come you don't play like you do!!!!! BWAHAAAA!!!!