CSNbbs
Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves (/thread-580622.html)

Pages: 1 2

Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - MileHighBronco - 08-03-2012 10:44 AM

This cretin decided to oppose hate by hating on a minimum wage worker. The girl showed tremendous class when confronted by this dbag. This CFO was so smart that he thought it would be a good idea to film all this and put it up on YouTube.

Got his hating @ss fired. 03-lmfao

http://www.businessinsider.com/vante-cfo-bullies-chick-fil-a-worker-then-promptly-gets-fired-for-it-2012-8?action=get_comments&comments_page=2#comments

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - DrTorch - 08-03-2012 10:48 AM

Nice response by Vante.

Quote:Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions,

That's how I see it too.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - RobertN - 08-03-2012 11:18 AM

(08-03-2012 10:44 AM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  This cretin decided to oppose hate by hating on a minimum wage worker. The girl showed tremendous class when confronted by this dbag. This CFO was so smart that he thought it would be a good idea to film all this and put it up on YouTube.

http://www.businessinsider.com/vante-cfo-bullies-chick-fil-a-worker-then-promptly-gets-fired-for-it-2012-8?action=get_comments&comments_page=2#comments
I get the sense that the whole thing was stages-in the sense that he didn't believe a damn thing he was saying but did it for the fun of being an idiot.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - MileHighBronco - 08-03-2012 11:23 AM

Well, now this guy can enjoy being an unemployed idiot. Sometimes, actions do have consequences.

Fighting hate by hating. Leftist extremist handbook, page 2. Page one details how to turn the tables on people you disagree with by calling them haters.

Alinsky - freeze it, personalize it and ridicule it. Only, this time the idiot stood behind the recoilless rifle and the blowback only got himself.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - homefry20 - 08-03-2012 11:28 AM

(08-03-2012 11:23 AM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Well, now this guy can enjoy being an unemployed idiot. Sometimes, actions do have consequences.

Fighting hate by hating. Leftist extremist handbook, page 2. Page one details how to turn the tables on people you disagree with by calling them haters.

Alinsky - freeze it, personalize it and ridicule it. Only, this time the idiot stood behind the recoilless rifle and the blowback only got himself.

You act like he cares? Hes obviously a liberal.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - JerryJeff - 08-03-2012 11:31 AM

(08-03-2012 11:18 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 10:44 AM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  This cretin decided to oppose hate by hating on a minimum wage worker. The girl showed tremendous class when confronted by this dbag. This CFO was so smart that he thought it would be a good idea to film all this and put it up on YouTube.

I get the sense that the whole thing was stages-in the sense that he didn't believe a damn thing he was saying but did it for the fun of being an idiot.

If being an idiot was his goal, mission accomplished.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - Bull_In_Exile - 08-03-2012 12:36 PM

(08-03-2012 11:31 AM)JerryJeff Wrote:  

If being an idiot was his goal, mission accomplished.

You don't wait in a long, long line waiting for a free water to just talk.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - RobertN - 08-03-2012 12:47 PM

(08-03-2012 11:28 AM)homefry20 Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 11:23 AM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Well, now this guy can enjoy being an unemployed idiot. Sometimes, actions do have consequences.

I have my doubts he is.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - Pyrizzo - 08-03-2012 01:10 PM

Much like every one of your comments

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - Fo Shizzle - 08-03-2012 07:56 PM

I commend the young lady for being cordial and making this this guy look like a DB. If she exemplifies the type of employee that work at CFA's nationwide...I may just start patronizing that establishment...even though I do not like chicken sandwiches. I would hire her in a heartbeat.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - DrTorch - 08-03-2012 07:58 PM

(08-03-2012 07:56 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  I commend the young lady for being cordial and making this this guy look like a DB. If she exemplifies the type of employee that work at CFA's nationwide...I may just start patronizing that establishment...even though I do not like chicken sandwiches.

They have good milkshakes.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - Fo Shizzle - 08-03-2012 08:02 PM

"Come on....I want my free water!!" 03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - THE NC Herd Fan - 08-03-2012 08:08 PM

No way that guy is straight, I thought he was going to burst into flames.

IF he is straight, what about his gay bashing comment
Quote:"I’m a nice guy, by the way … totally heterosexual," he continues. "Not a gay in me

Not a gay in him... well not since he crawled out of bed to Straight Bash. 03-lmfao

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - Fo Shizzle - 08-03-2012 08:09 PM

(08-03-2012 08:08 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  No way that guy is straight, I thought he was going to burst into flames.

IF he is straight, what about his gay bashing comment "I’m a nice guy, by the way … totally heterosexual," he continues. "Not a gay in me
Quote:Not a gay in him... well not since he crawled out of bed to Straight Bash. 03-lmfao

If he is not gay...he is NOW. 03-lmfao

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - Smaug - 08-03-2012 08:30 PM

(08-03-2012 08:09 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 08:08 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  No way that guy is straight, I thought he was going to burst into flames.

IF he is straight, what about his gay bashing comment "I’m a nice guy, by the way … totally heterosexual," he continues. "Not a gay in me
Quote:Not a gay in him... well not since he crawled out of bed to Straight Bash. 03-lmfao

If he is not gay...he is NOW. 03-lmfao

He might as well be. If I made an ass of myself, posted it on Youtube, and gotten canned because of it, I couldn't go home.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - smn1256 - 08-03-2012 08:44 PM

I'm torn between being happy he got canned, and upset that he doesn't have the right to make an ass out of himself without repercussions. Where are his free speech rights? Who cares, I guess.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - BleedsHuskieRed - 08-04-2012 09:36 AM

(08-03-2012 08:44 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  I'm torn between being happy he got canned, and upset that he doesn't have the right to make an ass out of himself without repercussions. Where are his free speech rights? Who cares, I guess.
No one is stopping him from saying whatever he wants to, but a private company does not need to be associated with him if they do not want to. I don't think they fired him for what he was saying, I think they fired him for the way he did it.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - BleedsHuskieRed - 08-04-2012 09:38 AM

(08-03-2012 12:47 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 11:28 AM)homefry20 Wrote:  

I have my doubts he is.
Because he had a successful career as a CFO up to this point with an evil medical corporation? Yeap, he isn't a liberal because he isn't working on some organic foods commune.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - Owl 69/70/75 - 08-04-2012 09:45 AM

(08-04-2012 09:36 AM)BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 08:44 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  I'm torn between being happy he got canned, and upset that he doesn't have the right to make an ass out of himself without repercussions. Where are his free speech rights? Who cares, I guess.
No one is stopping him from saying whatever he wants to, but a private company does not need to be associated with him if they do not want to. I don't think they fired him for what he was saying, I think they fired him for the way he did it.

If you ran a business, would you want someone in a supervisory position talking to employees like that?

My guess is that this isn't the first time he's gone off like that. Liberal or conservative aside, I'm guessing he's a first-class jerk. I'd be interested in what some of the people who formerly reported to him might have to say about him.

RE: Sometimes a dumb@ss gets just what he deserves - Max Power - 08-04-2012 10:06 AM

Obviously he shouldn't be taking it out on minimum wage workers like that who can't affect policy. It's not her fault her CEO is a bigot, and unemployment is at 8% and there are 5 applications for every job opening (that's the GOP House's fault).