CSNbbs
Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! (/thread-580169.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Redwingtom - 07-31-2012 03:55 PM

So says Harry Reid.

WASHINGTON -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has what he says is an informed explanation for why Mitt Romney refuses to release additional tax returns. According a Bain investor, Reid charged, Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.

Harry Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years'

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - maximus - 07-31-2012 04:10 PM

“He didn’t pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that’s true? Well, I’m not certain,” Reid told the Huffington Post. “But obviously he can’t release those tax returns. How would it look?”

Reid went on, “His poor father must be so embarrassed about his son,” referring to George Romney’s decision to release 12 years of tax returns during his run for president.

Harry Reid is a classless vag!na

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Smaug - 07-31-2012 04:16 PM

Every time Harry Reid opens his pie hole, my respect for the mental acuity of the good people of Nevada sinks a little.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Ninerfan1 - 07-31-2012 04:17 PM

I'd wager Harry is lying his a$$ off. The man is scum of the first order.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - AtlanticLeague - 07-31-2012 04:27 PM

(07-31-2012 04:16 PM)Smaug Wrote:  Every time Harry Reid opens his pie hole, my respect for the mental acuity of the good people of Nevada sinks a little.

The really sad part is that the best the GOP could come up with as a replacement was Sharon Angle. Ugh...03-puke

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Smaug - 07-31-2012 04:30 PM

Hard to imagine Crazy Harry is the best they could do, no doubt.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - smn1256 - 07-31-2012 04:53 PM

Reid and Pelosi say the most insane comments. That they get away with it tellls me more about liberal voters than I care to think about.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - BlazerFan11 - 07-31-2012 04:56 PM

(07-31-2012 04:53 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  Reid and Pelosi say the most insane comments. That they get away with it tellls me more about liberal voters than I care to think about.

Pelosi can at least blame all the chemicals she's had injected into her face. I'm not sure what Reid's excuse is.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - I'mMoreAwesomeThanYou - 07-31-2012 05:04 PM

I wouldn't pi55 on Harry Reid if he was on fire.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - georgia_tech_swagger - 07-31-2012 05:09 PM

I'll get outraged about Mitt not paying taxes for 10 years when you get outraged at GE paying no taxes and getting paid by the government for any amount of years.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Owl 69/70/75 - 07-31-2012 05:23 PM

(07-31-2012 03:55 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  So says Harry Reid.

WASHINGTON -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has what he says is an informed explanation for why Mitt Romney refuses to release additional tax returns. According a Bain investor, Reid charged, Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.

Harry Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years'

Reid, of course, has no legally obtained factual evidence to support the allegation. It probably isn't true.

But the larger question is simply, who cares, and why?

Our tax system is so screwed up that if he can figure out a way to beat it for ten years, then he sounds like EXACTLY the person we need right now.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Hambone10 - 07-31-2012 05:40 PM

sounds as if he's absolutely "in touch" with about half of the country

eta, I don't believe that for a moment. The only way you do that is by reporting virtually zero income or taking losses. While that is certainly possible, I highly doubt it

further proof that democrats are more about "winning" and less about honesty. I mean, the IRS certainly goes after tax evaders... of which Romney certainly would probably be if he illegally reported no income... and if he LEGALLY did it, then yes... sounds like someone who knows the tax code better than most everyone else.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Fo Shizzle - 07-31-2012 06:05 PM

If he didn't....He used the system to his benefit. Good for him. I doubt seriously that Reid know WTF he is talking about.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - THE NC Herd Fan - 07-31-2012 07:09 PM

Wow!!! If this is TRUE Romeny is definitely BRILLIANT. Using the taxcode to legally not pay taxes. Good Job Mitt!!! I'm impressed.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - THE NC Herd Fan - 07-31-2012 07:12 PM

(07-31-2012 05:09 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  I'll get outraged about Mitt not paying taxes for 10 years when you get outraged at GE paying no taxes and getting paid by the government for any amount of years.

Warren Buffy Buffett and big Obama supporter is suing the gubment over taxes owed by Berkshire. Ironic since Buffy says he should have to pay more in taxes, along with all "Rich" people.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Crebman - 07-31-2012 08:22 PM

(07-31-2012 03:55 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  So says Harry Reid.

Slimey, scummy, a-hole. Someone should state that someone told them that Harry likes young girls.......you know, no proof, just horsesh!t innuendo.

This is worse than what the National Enquirer does. My god have we sunk to the bottom of the pond.

Tom......if Mitt used the crooked tax system those bas!ards in Washington have set-up to avoid paying taxes - more power to him. It just shows how the system is rigged.

Screw upping the tax rate on the wealthy, just start eliminating the loop holes.........but the scum in Washington won't do that because that's where their power comes from.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - DaSaintFan - 08-01-2012 12:18 AM

and Obama was born in an African Nation!! I know this because I read it online by people who said they did research into it! And I know it's true because I saw it on a book cover flap!

I can't prove it, but I'll say it happened anyway!

{see how stupid that sounds Tom?}

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Tom in Lazybrook - 08-01-2012 01:02 AM

Guys, This isn't going to go away until Romney releases at least his 2009 tax return.

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Bull_In_Exile - 08-01-2012 01:24 AM

(08-01-2012 01:02 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Guys, This isn't going to go away until Romney releases at least his 2009 tax return.

So its went from hope and change... to "show me the money"...

RE: Mitt Paid NO Taxes for 10 Years!!! - Fo Shizzle - 08-01-2012 05:50 AM

(08-01-2012 01:02 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Guys, This isn't going to go away until Romney releases at least his 2009 tax return.

Yes..The left has found a battle cry similar to that of the Birthers. Both issues are nonsense and simply are distractions from the real issues facing America.