CSNbbs
YOUR BCS TEAM AS A DRUG - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-517.html)
+----- Forum: Realignment Archives (/forum-937.html)
+----- Thread: YOUR BCS TEAM AS A DRUG (/thread-577377.html)

YOUR BCS TEAM AS A DRUG - bitcruncher - 07-10-2012 01:22 PM

This is pretty funny. Enjoy... 04-cheers
YOUR BCS TEAM AS A DRUG
Quote:So we did this on Twitter last week, but only did about 20 teams total, and it felt...skimpy. This being Friday in the offseason, the day of the glorious timekiller, we expanded the concept to do each BCS conferences by attendant appropriate drug. We skipped the Big East on the basis that the Big East is its own substance abuse problem. Enjoy, addicts.

ALABAMA: Cocaine. Undefeated, except for the big blank spots in the record taken by criminal sanction. Powerful. Can turn you into an unbelievable @sshole. Expensive, and has a strong correlation with criminal behavior. Brought to you by a vast, shadowy cartel.

AUBURN: Knockoff cocaine. Strong correlation with criminal behavior. High highs; lows often associated with cash-only exchanges. Brought to you by a small, shadowy cartel.
If you want to see the rest, you'll have to follow the link...

RE: YOUR BCS TEAM AS A DRUG - War Torn Ruston - 07-11-2012 08:29 PM

Poor Big East. It is sad when there not even worth being in a joke. And yet still get mentioned and ends up looking worse than the other conferences.

RE: YOUR BCS TEAM AS A DRUG - ndlutz - 07-11-2012 09:17 PM

My personal favorites:

WEST VIRGINIA: BATH SALTS BATH SALTS COME HERE DANA HOLGORSEN WANTS TO EAT YOUR FACE CLEMSON--

VIRGINIA: Oxycontin. It's about to go off patent, but you'll keep buying the name brand because you know and respect quality

RE: YOUR BCS TEAM AS A DRUG - bitcruncher - 07-12-2012 07:14 AM

Ohio State was pretty good too...
Quote:OHIO STATE: Weed. Wildly popular. Gets smoked by SEC football players in bowls.

RE: YOUR BCS TEAM AS A DRUG - War Torn Ruston - 07-12-2012 07:41 AM

(07-11-2012 09:17 PM)ndlutz Wrote:  My personal favorites:

WEST VIRGINIA: BATH SALTS BATH SALTS COME HERE DANA HOLGORSEN WANTS TO EAT YOUR FACE CLEMSON--

VIRGINIA: Oxycontin. It's about to go off patent, but you'll keep buying the name brand because you know and respect quality

Virginia = Quality? When did this happen exactly?

RE: YOUR BCS TEAM AS A DRUG - bitcruncher - 07-12-2012 08:06 AM

Bret Favre swore by them, WTR... 07-coffee3

RE: YOUR BCS TEAM AS A DRUG - War Torn Ruston - 07-12-2012 08:14 AM

I see. Well if he thinks so.....
In reality I am not sure one good season in the last....See? I cannot even tell you how long it has been. So one good season equals quality?
Going by that I reckon one bad season means you stink. Who wants to Volunteer to let the East Carolina fans on here that they suck? I think I will pass on that assignment.
Actually looking at Phil Steele's magazine from the last 3 years Virginia recruits great. No reason for them to ever be below .500. And I do not believe one second that it is because the ACC is just way to strong. Especially when they are on the top half on the conference in recruiting.