CSNbbs
BYU & WVU Schedule - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Conference Talk (/forum-188.html)
+---- Thread: BYU & WVU Schedule (/thread-555473.html)

BYU & WVU Schedule - Tigeer - 02-15-2012 03:18 PM

The more I think about it, I like the idea of BYU in the Big 12 now that WVU is in the league. I know there are issues with it, but I guess it is ok to dream.

Marshall, Maryland, Baylor, Kansas State, TCU, OU and Kansas all coming to Morgantown - now that is awesome.

I do not like the unbalanced home/away schedule year to year in ghe Big 12; same way it was in the BE.

If WVU can somehow work out a deal to alternate Maryland and Pitt year to year - whoo, hoo. Those rivals will likely lose luster over time; however.

RE: BYU & WVU Schedule - vinman3 - 02-15-2012 04:26 PM

(02-15-2012 03:18 PM)Tigeer Wrote:  The more I think about it, I like the idea of BYU in the Big 12 now that WVU is in the league. I know there are issues with it, but I guess it is ok to dream.

Marshall, Maryland, Baylor, Kansas State, TCU, OU and Kansas all coming to Morgantown - now that is awesome.

I do not like the unbalanced home/away schedule year to year in ghe Big 12; same way it was in the BE.

If WVU can somehow work out a deal to alternate Maryland and Pitt year to year - whoo, hoo. Those rivals will likely lose luster over time; however.

The Backyard Brawl will never lose its luster. Puck Fitt!

RE: BYU & WVU Schedule - WVMntneer - 02-16-2012 12:53 PM

Honestly, they both should be on the schedule every year. Both are rivals and have been for a long time. They are better opponents than Moo U and James Madison! There was likely a scheduling issue with FSU or a political push to keep Marshall on the schedule. Either way, after this season we are finished with the Cowpies too. Great new conference, better competition.

RE: BYU & WVU Schedule - bitcruncher - 02-16-2012 03:19 PM

[Image: HuggyMad.jpg]

RE: BYU & WVU Schedule - Tigeer - 02-17-2012 10:22 AM

(02-16-2012 03:19 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  [Image: HuggyMad.jpg]

That's great!

RE: BYU & WVU Schedule - bitcruncher - 02-17-2012 01:01 PM

Courtesy of Couch Fire Sports blog... 04-cheers

RE: BYU & WVU Schedule - Ring of Black - 02-18-2012 11:25 AM

I've always said that a BYU-WVU matchup would be hilarious, from a fans-interaction point of view 03-lmfao

RE: BYU & WVU Schedule - bitcruncher - 02-18-2012 01:15 PM

BYU fans would be all, "do you want to talk about God" and Mountaineer fans would be like, "shut up and have a drink"...